Major Gold Loan Providers in Shahdol
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Shahdol Features
Many banks and NBFCs in India offer this financial service that can be easily availed by anyone.
- Less processing time.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan disbursal.
- No credit checks.
- No co-signer needed.
- Prepayment facility.
Gold Loan Shahdol Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Shahdol
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Shahdol
- The minimum age requirements of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicant should be of Indian Nationality.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Shahdol
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Shahdol
You can apply for the Gold Loan at Dialabank. The process is straightforward. To begin, You have to simply fill a form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our side. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep. For more information, you can call on 9878981166.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- First of all, Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- Minimum documentation required.
- Besides that, the bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- Dialabank also provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- One more important thing is that Dialabank guides the customers free of cost. That is, there are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- You will get a high LTV of your gold.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are trained enough to guide you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
The steps that need to be followed are:
- Visit dialabank.com
- Fill in the required details in the form.
- Click on request a quote.
- Our relationship manager will contact you soon.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Shahdol
The applicant also has an option to avail Gold Loan from the nearby branches, offline. To do so, search Gold Loan near me on google. It will enlist all the neighbouring financial institutes from where you can avail of the loan. Then, you will have to visit the bank/NBFC frequently until the loan gets approved.
Thus, it can be a very tiring and time-consuming process. So applying with DialaBank is the best choice that you can make while availing a gold loan.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Shahdol
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Shahdol
Provided that the documents are complete and valid you need not have a CIBIL score to avail the gold loan in Shahdol.
Gold Loan Shahdol Agents
Dialabank helps you to find the best option among various banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Our customer relationship managers will guide you in every step.
Gold Loan Shahdol Contact Number
You can contact on 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for the gold Loan in Shahdol.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Shahdol
Shahdol is a city in Shahdol district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Shahdol is the administrative headquarters of Shahdol District. It is also the 10th Division of Madhya Pradesh state.
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Sabalgarh||Gold Loan Pithampur|
|Gold Loan Rewa||Gold Loan Pandhurna|
|Gold Loan Rau||Gold Loan Neemuch|
|Gold Loan Raisen||Gold Loan Multai|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Shahdol
- 2 Gold Loan Shahdol Features
- 3 Gold Loan Shahdol Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Shahdol
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Shahdol
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Shahdol
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Shahdol
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Shahdol
- 9 Gold Loan Shahdol Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Shahdol
- 11 About Shahdol