Why Applicant Should Choose Gold Loan in Shamgarh?
- Loan Amount – A maximum amount of Rs.1,00,000.
- EMI options – Hassle free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity – Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant money.
- Security – The customer can be relaxed their gold is in safe hands.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Shamgarh Interest Rates
Credit against the gold loan is much cheaper as compared to other loan instruments. Gold is considered a secured form of collateral from the lender’s perspective. Gold loan is the best option among a plethora of loan instruments. Gold loan interest rate changes according to the risk associated with asset.
- Loan Interest rate 10.70 % PA.
- Also, offer low processing fee 0.85%
- Further, pre-closer charges range from 0-2 %.
- Besides Tenure minimum of six months; maximum five year
- Lastly Amount – Thousand to a crore.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Shamgarh
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID / Aadhar card / Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Electricity Bill/ Passport /Trade license /Shop License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport /Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 colored passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof – In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs 100000/- Proof is not required for agriculture purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Income Proof – Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Features of Gold Loan Shamgarh
- You could avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more and up to 70% of value for any purpose.
- You get 100% Safety and Security of your Gold.
- Get your Loan confirmed in less than 30 minutes.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Rate of intrest
- Fast processing and simple documentation process.
- Overdraft limit varies as per market.
Gold Loan in Shamgarh Eligibility
- Firstly, The age of the customer should more then 18 years.
- After that, the customer should have a citizenship of India.
- The customer should have gold in an appropriate form.
- Lastly the quality of the gold should be 18 karats – 22 karats.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
It is a town in Mandsaur district of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Gold Loan only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9592046860.
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|