Gold Loan Shirdi
Gold loan is taking a loan against your gold ornaments, which means that who are in need of immediate cash can now avail this facility provided by banks across the country. This option will actually save you from facing money problems. Keep reading to know more about Gold Loan Shirdi and prepare yourself in a better way while considering a gold loan.
Gold Loan Shirdi Interest Rates
Loan against gold is available at a very reasonable rate of interest. The main reason behind low interest is that this type of loan comes under secured loans. The Rate of Interest does change after a period of time but there are no such major changes that have been seen so far. Gold loan Shirdi is now available at a 1% Rate of Interest per month.
- Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Shirdi is 10.70%
- Offers very low processing fee @ 0.85%
- You can take Gold Loan Shirdi for a minimum period of 6 months that can go maximum up to 5 years
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
Gold Loan Shirdi Eligibility
- It is very easy to avail of Gold Loan Shirdi. Keep the following things in mind to ensure yourselves whether you are eligible for a loan or not:
- A person with 10 grams of gold can avail Gold Loan Shirdi
- The person availing loan must a citizen of India and should not be below the age of 18
- There is no CIBIL Score checked, so anyone can go for it
- Only 18 karats and 22 karats of gold is accepted
- Gold must be in the form of an ornament, no biscuits or coins are accepted for gold loan disbursal.
Know More – What is CIBIL Score?
Documents Required for Gold Loan Shirdi
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Any ID proof like PAN card/Adhar Card/Passport copy
- Residence proof (Utility bills/Adhar card)
*Note: In the case of women, banks provide loans up to 1 Lakh without PAN card.
Gold Loan Shirdi Features and Benefits
- Your Gold is 100% secured with the banks.
- Lower interest rates as compared to other schemes and offers
- Very less paperwork is into action while proceeding with the procedure
- The genuine and maximum value of your gold is provided
- Disbursal of a loan in just 30 minutes
How to Apply for Gold Loan Shirdi?
Now you can apply online for Gold Loan by sitting at your home with one click. All the services will be provided to you by our customer relationship managers who will help you choose the right type of loan for you with the right bank.
- Just fill a simple form displayed on our website related to your personal details so that our customer care department can check your financial status and your eligibility for the loan that you have applied.
- Our Customer Relationship Managers will call you and allocate you the right bank according to your details
- The bank executives will arrive at your doorsteps to collect the required documents from you.
- Only at the time of submission of gold you have to pay a visit to the bank, the rest will be taken care of by the bank’s executives.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2020
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Savner||Gold Loan Pusad|
|Gold Loan Satana||Gold Loan Rahuri|
|Gold Loan Sangamner||Gold Loan Pulgaon|
|Gold Loan Ratnagiri||Gold Loan Powai|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Shirdi
- 2 Gold Loan Shirdi Interest Rates
- 3 Gold Loan Shirdi Eligibility
- 4 Documents Required for Gold Loan Shirdi
- 5 Gold Loan Shirdi Features and Benefits
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Shirdi?
- 7 Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2020
- 8 About Shirdi