Major Gold Loan Providers in Shirpur
Gold Loan Shirpur Features
Gold loan is a successful solution to remove the financial problems faced by the customer. Gold loan is the best financial tool that helps a person to meet the required amount without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for a gold loan.
Many banks and NBFCs in India offer this financial service that anyone can easily take advantage of. The applicant can get up to 75 per cent of the market value of the gold even in sudden price fluctuations in the gold market.
This loan requires minimum paperwork as it is secured and you can get your loan approved within 48 hours after all the verification process.
Gold Loan in Palladam provides proper financial aid to the customers at the best affordable interest rates as low as 7 per cent. To get a Gold loan, the applicant needs to have a proper and reliable source of income and must a perfect credit history, which will make the verification and loan approval process much faster.
Other features of gold loan:
- Anytime Liquidity, meaning ready to use funds.
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
Gold Loan Shirpur Interest Rates
Documents for Gold Loan Shirpur
The following documents are needed from the applicant:
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity in form of Aadhaar card/ Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof in form of Sales Tax Certificate/ Passport copy/Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License.
- Signature Proof in form of Banker’s verification/Cheque/ Passport Copy/Driving License.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Shirpur
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser which the Bank will arrange.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Land Proof in case it is Agriculture Loan greater than Rs. 1 lakhs; is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Shirpur
- Age limit is 21-60 years
- Nationality required is Indian.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Shirpur
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Shirpur
You can easily apply for the Gold Loan in available banks such as ICICI, Axis, HDFC and others through Dialabank online by filling up a simple user-friendly form.
In a short time, you will receive a call from our trained representative. Furthermore, Dialabank provides you with pick-up facility of your documents from your doorstep.
For further information, you can call on +919878981166 anytime.
Consider Dialabank as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online, because it is rated the best. There are many reasons behind this, some of them are:
- Dialabank is the first financial helpline in India providing the best known financial services to its customers all over the country.
- Dialabank guides the customers cost-free, as it charges no additional cost of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- You can get a high Loan-to-Value (LTV) of your gold with Dialabank.
- Dialabank is connected with leading Banks such as HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Muthoot, Yes bank and many others.
- Besides that, the bank has a high reputation among its customers because of its best and fast services.
- Applying for a gold loan on Dialabank will get a low Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank provides a facility of document pickup from the applicant’s doorstep to ease the process.
- Processing your gold loan through Dialabank requires minimum paperwork.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are highly trained to guide and serve you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Shirpur
The applicant can also choose to avail of Gold Loan from the nearby physical branches. This can be done by searching ‘Gold Loan near me’ on google. It will enlist all the closest branches of banks and finance companies providing loans near your location. Please select them according to your preference and knowledge. However, Dialabank can do that for you in a quicker and organised manner.
But if you choose to go with a physical branch which is near you, the applicant might have to visit the responsible departments to apply for the loan, again and again, before than loan gets finally approved as it is a complex process. However, some banks and finance companies can approve the loan process faster. Our recommendations are HDFC Gold Loan branches and Muthoot Gold Loan branches. But again, Dialabank can do this even faster by handling all complex processes. You just need to apply to believe.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Shirpur
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Shirpur
A good CIBIL score is a must before applying for a loan other than a gold loan. Laying a foundation to your loan, every lending institution has its own guided criteria for the minimum required CIBIL score for processing a Loan application in Aizawl. Generally, most of the institutions require a minimum CIBIL score of 750 to process your loan application without any failure.
It is not just your CIBIL score, many institutions also look at the detailed behaviour on the previous loans taken by you, including details on the type of loan and the loan amount, payment schedules and if all deadlines are met while repayment. Making sure your CIBIL score is good before applying for a loan is a good practice.
Gold Loan Shirpur Agents
Dialabank works as a bridge to find the best option between several Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed and structured market comparison of different banks. This eliminates the unnecessary worries about the complex information and process you have to go through. So, you can make the right choice. Visit our website to fill a simple form for more details and our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Gold Loan Shirpur Contact Number
Call +919878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Shripur right now.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Shirpur
Shirpur is a taluka and a city in Dhule district of Nashik, Maharashtra. It is located near National Highway 3, which runs from Agra, Uttar Pradesh to Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has two temples of Tirupati Balaji which identical to the one in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. The Tapi River and Arunavati River flows through the city. It has Asia’s largest and India’s first gold refinery.