About Gold Loan Shirpur
Gold loan is the loan where the borrower has to give their gold as collateral to the bank, and then the bank provides you with the loan amount according to the quality and quantity of the loan. Gold Loan is the secured types of credit because the pledged loan will be kept in the bank lockers and banks will be responsible for the security of their loan. And when the borrower repays their loan amount with the interest rate, then they get their loan back. It is also known as a loan against gold.There are many banks and non-banking financial institutions who are providing the Gold Loan to the customers with many offers.
Why should one apply for Gold Loan Shirpur?
- Easily available
- No credit checks
- Simple Procedures
- Minimal Documentation process
- Approval and disbursement of the loan is fast
- Easy repayment schemes
- A person should have a minimum of 10 gram gold to avail the Loan.
- No penalties are involved.
- In-house gold evaluation
- Tenure period of this loan is 6months to 4 years.
Gold Loan Shirpur Eligibility
- A person who wants to opt for the loan should have an age limit of minimum 18 years and maximum of 65 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India that is the nationality of the applicant should be Indian.
- The gold which the person is keeping as collateral should weigh a minimum 10 grams. And it has to be 18 karat – 23 karat pure.
- The documentation process is simple and very fast processing
- Any person can apply for this loan whether they are salaried, unemployed or any because no income proof is required to prevail for this loan.
- The approval and disbursement of the loan take a minimum of two hours.
- The processing fees vary according to the banks, but usually, the bank takes 1% fees.
- The repayment process of the bank is very flexible; the borrower can pay the loan in three methods: in the form of the term loan, EMI and overdraft.
- It has a pre-closure facility.
Gold Loan Shirpur Documents
- Identity Proof: (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Address Proof: (Ration card/ Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate), and if the applicant is living in the rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address.
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size photographs.
Gold Loan Shirpur Interest Rates
The rate of interest varies according to the banks, but the minimum rate of interest provided by the banks to their customers is 10.50% which can go up to 15%.
Gold Loan Shirpur Tenure
The tenure of the gold loan is from 6 months to 4 years.
Gold Loan Shirpur Features
- 100% safety & security of the Gold
- Loan processes in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- A low rate of interest
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Shirpur is a city and taluka in Dhule district of Nashik Division, Maharashtra. It is located on National Highway 3, which runs from Agra in Uttar Pradesh to Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has two temples of Tirupati Balaji which replicate the one in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. The Arunavati river and Tapi river flows through the city. It has Asia’s largest and India’s first gold refinery.
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.