Gold Loan Sinnar
Now get a loan against your gold ornaments quite easily within 30 minutes. All you have to do is just keep your gold with the bank and the bank will give you the required money on the behalf of your gold.
Gold Loan Sinnar Interest Rates
Loan against gold is available at a very reasonable rate of interest. The main reason behind low interest is that this type of loan comes under secured loans. The Rate of Interest does change after some time, but there are no such significant changes that have been noticed so far.
- Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Sinnar is 9.90%
- Offers quite low processing fee @ 0.85%
- You can take Gold Loan Sinnar for a minimum period of 6 months that can go maximum up to 5 years
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
To check gold loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Sinnar Eligibility
It is easy to avail of a gold loan. Always keep the following things in mind to check whether you are eligible for a Gold Loan or not:
- A person with 10 grams of gold can avail loan
- The person availing loan must be a citizen of India and should not be below the age of 18
- There is no CIBIL Score checked so that anyone can go for it
- Only 18 karats and 22 karats of gold is accepted
- Gold must be in the form of an ornament; no biscuits or coins are acceptable for gold loan disbursal.
Documents Required for availing Gold Loan Sinnar
In this hassle-free process, all you need is these simple documents for your Gold Loan Sinnar disbursal. Below are the documents that should be present at the time of a loan procedure:
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Any ID proof (PAN Card/Adhar Card/ Passport Copy)
- Residence proof (Any Utility Bill/ Adhar Card/ Ration Card)
*Note: In case of women, banks can provide loan up to 1 Lakh without PAN card.
Gold Loan Sinnar Features and Benefits
- Your gold is 100% secured. Need not worry
- Lower interest rates are available as compared to other schemes and offer
- Very little paperwork while proceeding with the Loan
- The genuine and maximum value of your gold is given
- Disbursal just 1 hour.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Sinnar?
Now you can apply online for Gold Loan by sitting at your home with one click. All the services will be provided to you by our customer relationship managers who will help you choose the right type of loan for you with the right bank.
- Just fill a simple form displayed on our website related to your details so that our customer care department can check your financial status and your eligibility for the loan that you have applied.
- Our Customer Relationship Managers will contact you and will guide you to the right bank.
- The bank executives will arrive at your doorsteps to collect the required documents from you.
- Only at the time of submission of gold you have to pay a visit to the bank, the rest will be taken care of by the bank’s executives.
- For further information please contact +91 9878981166.
Sinnar is a city and a municipal council in the district of Nashik that is present in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Shrigonda||Gold Loan Shirala|
|Gold Loan Shirur||Gold Loan Shirdi|
|Gold Loan Shirwal||Gold Loan Shanti Nagar|
|Gold Loan Shirpur||Gold Loan Shahad|