Gold Loan Sirkali
Dialabank is a fintech which put together the banks and financial institutions on a single platform which provides gold loan on very cheaper terms and conditions.
What is a Gold Loan?
Gold loans have become easier and quicker. Gold Loan, is the Loan which is issued to the applicant against the mortgage of gold. Any person can have access to gold loans after depositing the gold he/ she wants to deposit as a mortgage and following specific procedural steps.
Gold Loan Sirkali Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
Private Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
To check gold loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Gold Loan Interest Rate
Eligibility Criteria and Documentation required for Gold Loan Sirkali
- Identification proof such as Passport, Voter card, or driving license.
- Address proof which includes electricity bill, ration card, etc.
- Passport, DL or any other proof with signature needs to be submitted for signature proof.
- Two passport size photographs are also required.
- The applicant should be atleast18 years old.
- The gold ornament submitted should be at least 18 carats or above.
- The gold loan can be availed by an applicant who has at least 10 grams of gold.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Charges associated with Gold Loan Sirkali
Advantages of Gold Loan Sirkali
- The documentation required for Gold Loan Sirkali is very minimal, and so it doesn’t demand any certificate to show your salary or income. Credit card history is also not required.
- The gold loan requires only a few documents, such as ID proof and address proof. After providing such materials, the applicant can avail the Loan.
- Interest rates are an attractive deal for Gold Loan Sirkali. Usually, the interest rate varies between 12-16% per annum and is also quite as low compared to personal loans.
- In agricultural areas, the gold loan is available at an interest rate of only 7-8%.
- Gold Loan Sirkali is the most convenient and straightforward form of Loan because all you need to do is pledge your gold here with a bank and you can avail up to 75% of the market value of the gold as Loan.
- The borrower here has the option to pay only the interest during the term of the loan and can pay the principal amount once the term is over.
- The gold is 100% secure, and the Loan can be procured under 30 minutes.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Sirkali?
- You can avail a gold loan with a single click while sitting at home. Our customer relationship manager will be providing you the service of helping you choose the right type of loan for you.
- Just fill a simple form so that our customer care department can look up for your finances can check your financial status and your eligibility for the Loan that you have applied.
- You will be led to the right banker for more details on your Loan. The bank executives will arrive at your doorsteps to collect required documents from you.
- Only at the time of submission of gold you have to pay a visit to the Bank, the rest will be taken care of by the Bank’s executives.
How to Calculate Gold Loan Interest Rate?
- Rate of Interest: Gold Loan Sirkali is the amount that is charged on the amount of Loan. The Gold Loan Interest Rate depends on the factors stated below:
- Internal/External Customer: The loan seekers who have an account in the Bank from where they want to avail the Loan, then such customers are known as internal customers. Internal customers are given a rebate on the rate of interest charged by the applicant.
- Amount of Loan: The loan amount is the primary factor that decides the rate of interest that will be charged from the applicant. TheGold Loan SirkaliInterest Rate is higher for loans with lesser amounts. Thus, the more the amount of credit, the lower is the Rate of Interest.
- LTV Ratios: Furthermore, lending institutions charge a higher rate of interest on the gold loan with a high LTV ratio. Thus, the more the LTV of the gold jewellery, the higher is the Rate of Interest charged by the applicant.
Gold Loan Sirkali EMI Calculator
Sirkali is a town situated in Tamilnadu. With Dialabank expansion you will be able to get gold loans easily.
Gold Loan in Other Cities
|Gold Loan Sathyamangalam||Gold Loan Vellakoil|
|Gold Loan Natham||Gold Loan Thiruvannamalai|
|Gold Loan Usilampatti||Gold Loan Karimnagar|
|Gold Loan Vadipatti||Gold Loan Ramagundam|