Gold Loan Sonepur
Are you looking for executing your plan? Then you don’t need any. Gold Loan is a solution for you. If you have gold jewellery, you can easily take Gold Loan Sonepur without much documentation and at a low-interest rate.
Read More – About Gold Loan
Gold Loan Sonepur Interest Rates
9.90% is the minimum annual rate of gold loan interest rate you can expect on this loan.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Benefits of taking Gold Loan Sonepur
- Available also in case of bad CIBIL score
- Relatively Lower interest rates.
- You need to repay only the interest
- Total Convenience
- Less processing time
Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Documentation required for taking Gold Loan Sonepur
- Identity Proof: Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport Copy
- Two passport size photos.
- Address Proof: Trade license /Passport copy/Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill
- Signature Proof: Cheque/Driving License/Passport Copy
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Eligibility for availing Gold Loan Sonepur
- Applicant’s age should be above 18 years and below 65 years.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum weight of gold must be 10 gm to avail a gold loan.
- Gold must be between 18 carats or 22 carats.
- A Gold Loan Sonepur can be availed only on jewellery.
Why Gold Loan is the best loaning option?
- The applicant gets a flexible repayment plan with a gold loan.
- This type of loan requires very little documentation. So it makes the process easy and simple.
- The processing time takes for approving the loan is lesser than other types of loans like perosnal loan. So it is the best option when you need immediate cash.
- The interest rate charged by the lenders is much lower when compared to any other type of loans.
- Non-working individuals can also take up a gold loan.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Sonepur?
- Very less Documentation.
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just 30 minutes.
- The loan amount is offered to the customer after a quick valuation of gold.
- It has very little paperwork.
- Lower interest rates.
Know More – Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Sonepur is a city and sub-division in the Indian state of Bihar, situated on the banks of the River Gandak (River Narayani) and Ganges River in the Saran District.
Know More – Gold Loan Near Me
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Sonepur
- 2 Gold Loan Sonepur Interest Rates
- 3 Benefits of taking Gold Loan Sonepur
- 4 Documentation required for taking Gold Loan Sonepur
- 5 Eligibility for availing Gold Loan Sonepur
- 6 Why Gold Loan is the best loaning option?
- 7 Why should one choose Gold Loan Sonepur?
- 8 About Sonepur:
- 9 Know More – Gold Loan Near Me