Gold Loan Srikalahasti
Now and again we are in earnest need of cash, and we overlook that we have assets that can satisfy our monetary needs in the hour of crisis and we overlook that the help is in our storage standing by to get utilized for numerous reasons. Gold isn’t just a metal that can make ornaments. In the event that you have Gold inside your bureau and you need cash, you can go for a Gold Loan Srikalahasti and make the reimbursement inside a given period.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is a loan against gold which is kept as security. After proper verification of Documents and gold, the Loan is sanctioned by the bank. Gold Loan Srikalahasti is a hassle-free process of taking a loan to meet your financial requirements.
Want to know to get instant Gold Loan in Srikalahasti? – Click Here
Gold Loan Srikalahasti Interest Rate
- Interest Rate: Gold Loan Srikalahasti Rate starts at 9.90% per annum.
- Processing Fees: The banks and lending institutions charge around 2% of the loan amount as processing charges.
- Loan Tenure: Six Months to 48 Months.
- Gold Loan Per Gram: The Gold Loan Srikalahasti amount sanctioned for per gram of gold is around Rupees 1,750 to Rupees 2,100. Gold Loan Per Gram depends upon the purity of the gold.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Why should one apply for a Gold Loan Srikalahasti?
- Less processing charges in Gold Loan Srikalahasti.
- Quick disbursal of the loan amount.
- No credit checks for Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- No co-signer needed for Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- Prepayment facility.
- Interest rate is low.
- Minimal documentation for Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- Free security for your gold.
Know More: Gold Loan Features
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Documents Required for Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Photographs: 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required:
Few banks may demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs.1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Who all can apply for Gold Loan Srikalahasti?
- First and foremost, the gold should be in the name of the applicant or family member.
- Secondly, the applicant should be a resident of India.
- Thirdly, The age should lie in between 18 years to 70 years(at the time of loan maturity).
- Next, the bank is not concerned about the employment status of the applicant. Thus salaried, self-employed, homemakers, students anyone can apply for a Gold Loan.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
Benefits of Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- Faster processing
- Option to pay interest only
- The lower interest rate on Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- No processing fees in Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- Low or no foreclosure charges
- No-income proof required for Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- Bad credit history not an issue
- Safety of gold
Know More – Gold Loan Benefits
How to apply ?
- The applicant has to pledge gold jewellery to the lender in return for the loan amount. After you take your jewellery to the bank, the in-house jewellers access your gold jewellery in terms of Srikalahastiity and weight.
- Then, according to the value of gold, the lenders give the loan seekers cash equivalent to around 70%-75% of the value of their gold.
- Now the lender has the possession of your gold ornaments until the full repayment of the loan amount.
- Finally, when you repay the whole amount of loan, the bank returns the gold in the same shape to the customer.
This is the entire process of the service of Gold Loan, which is now available online you can apply on DialaBank website It is a very hassle-free and easy to use as there is less documentation required.
Srikalahasti is a town in the district Chittoor of Andhra Pradesh state, India. To get a gold loan, it is easy to apply through Dialabank. We offer you a very minimal interest rate as compared to others in the market. Call us on +91 9878981166 for more details.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 Gold Loan Srikalahasti Interest Rate
- 4 Why should one apply for a Gold Loan Srikalahasti?
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- 6 Documents Required for Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- 7 Additional Documents Required:
- 8 Who all can apply for Gold Loan Srikalahasti?
- 9 Benefits of Gold Loan Srikalahasti
- 10 How to apply ?
- 11 About Srikalahasti