Major Gold Loan Providers in Tarakeswar
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Tarakeswar Features
The Gold Loan provided by dialabank is best in the city and you will not be disappointed by our service as it is best in class. we offer several features, some of them are:
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of the value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Gold loan interest rate
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold
Gold Loan Tarakeswar Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange it for you).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
- The minimum age requirements of the individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicant should have Indian nationality.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Gold loan per gram at Dialabank. The process is straightforward. To begin, You have to fill a simple form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our side. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep. For more information, you can call on 9878981166.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- The bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- While applying for a gold loan through Dialabank, very little paperwork is required.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
The offline process is not as fast as the online process but still we have many options for you if you want to take gold loan offline.
Mostly the preferred bank is HDFC gold loan branches and Muthoot gold loan and they will not disappoint you in customer service.
The applicant also has an option to avail of an HDFC Gold Loan from the nearby branches. To do so, search Gold Loan near me on google. It will enlist all the neighboring departments from where you can avail of the loan. Then, you will have to visit again and again until the loan approval.
Thus, it can be a very tiring and time-consuming process. You can avail loans from HDFC Gold Loan Branches.
Another good option to find a branch that is nearby, search Muthoot Gold Loan near me. Google will enlist all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches near you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Tarakeswar
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
Maintaining a good CIBIL score is easy, you need to have a good source of income and credit history,
Checking the CIBIL score helps to get the loan process faster.
Most institutions require a minimum score of 750 to process your loan application. Every lending institution has its own criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing a Gold Loan application in Malegaon, so maintain constancy in your CIBIL score
The institutions don’t just look at the overall score but also the detailed behavior on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan.
Gold Loan Tarakeswar Agents
All the best gold loan offers are offered by dialabank, so apply right now to get those offers as Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Gold Loan in Tarakeswar.
You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166
Dialabank helps you to find the best option between various Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different types of banks and financial institutions, it includes all the major banks so that you can make the right choice.
Visit our website www.dialabank.com and you can easily contact our agents easily, fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Gold Loan Tarakeswar Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Tarakeswar right now. Apply now!
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
Tarakeswar is a city and a municipality in Hooghly district in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is also one of the police stations under Chandannagore subdivision
Gold Loan in Other Cities
|Gold Loan Contai||Gold Loan Raiganj|
|Gold Loan Dhupguri||Gold Loan Ranaghat|
|Gold Loan Alipurduar||Gold Loan Katwa|
|Gold Loan Balurghat||Gold Loan Suri|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Tarakeswar
- 2 Gold Loan Tarakeswar Features
- 3 Gold Loan Tarakeswar Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Tarakeswar
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
- 9 Gold Loan Tarakeswar Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Tarakeswar
- 11 About Tarakeswar