Gold Loan Tasgaon
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in the market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available.
Call us at 9878981166.Apply For Gold Loan
Find the Best Rate on Gold Loan Tasgaon
Following are Best Rate offered Gold Loan Tasgaon:
|Interest Rates||Starting @ 1.25% per month|
|Collateral Required||Gold Jewellery / Gold Bars|
|Loan Tenure||6 Months / 12 Months (can be renewed upto 3 Years)|
|Max Funding||Upto 90% of Gold Value|
|Pre Closure Charges||0 % to 2 % of outstanding loan amount|
Find the most suitable offer for Gold Loan Tasgaon
Following most suitable offer for Gold Loan Tasgaon:
- Personalized Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Features of Gold Loan Tasgaon
Following are the Features of Gold Loan Tasgaon:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery / Bars
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- The overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Tasgaon
Following are Best Advantages of Gold Loan Tasgaon:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return for the money.
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- The other advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available on low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Required Documents for Gold Loan Tasgaon
Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Tasgaon:
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size photographs.
Tasgaon is a city and a municipal council in the Sangli district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Tasgaon has rapidly merged with Sangli city as a satellite suburb and will soon become part of Sangali Urban Agglomeration. Tasgaon was given as Jagir to Parshuram Bhau Tasgaonkar by Narayanrao Ballal Peshwa in 1774
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Shrigonda||Gold Loan Shirala|
|Gold Loan Shirur||Gold Loan Shirdi|
|Gold Loan Shirwal||Gold Loan Shanti Nagar|
|Gold Loan Shirpur||Gold Loan Shahad|