Gold Loan Terdal
If you want to get instant finance for all your dreams, then you can go for Gold Loan. Every family Terdalchases it in festive seasons. It also signifies the status of an individual. In this, the loan available in the market is hassle-free. You can use the Gold Loan to fulfil your personal needs like educational, business, agriculture, or to get over the financial crises.
Want to know to get instant Gold Loan Terdal? – Click Here
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is the financial service offered by the bank as the majority of people have gold ornaments which are just kept in the lockers. Thus, Gold Loan provides an opportunity for the people to avail a loan against them. Also, Gold Loan Interest Rate is quite affordable and less in comparison to other services. Moreover, the process is very simple and hassle-free.
What is Gold Loan Terdal Interest Rate?
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Terdal
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- Constitution: Resident Individual/ Proprietor
- Security: Gold ornaments/articles above 18 carat
Why should one apply for a Gold Loan Terdal?
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower gold loan Interest Rate
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Know More: Gold Loan Features
Documents Required for Gold Loan Terdal
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Photographs: 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required:
However few banks may demand some additional documents, which are:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs.1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Who all can apply for Gold Loan Terdal?
- First and foremost, the gold should be in the name of the applicant or family member.
- Secondly, the applicant should be a resident of India.
- Thirdly, The age should lie in between 18 years to 70 years(at the time of loan maturity).
- Next, the bank is not concerned about the employment status of the applicant. Thus salaried, self-employed, homemakers, students anyone can apply for a Gold Loan.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
Benefits of Gold Loan Terdal
- Great Availability: Loan against gold is a secured service. Therefore the processing of this Loan is quick as the bank is mostly concerned with the quality and weight of the gold.
- Low Rate of Interest: In contrast to services like personal loans, the Gold Loan Terdal has the least interest rate as banks keep security against the Loan.
- Negligible foreclosure charges: Generally, banks do not have any prepayment charges, but some banks can charge a penalty of just 1%.
- Safety of Ornaments: The ornaments are more secure with the banks due to the strict security In the banking institutions, which is quite less at homes.
- No qualification of Credit Score: Gold Loan Terdal is a secured loan, therefore, the applicant does not have to worry about bad loan repayment history.
- Income-proof not required: The salary of an applicant is not an issue for availing a gold loan as it depends majorly on the weight and quality of gold available with the applicant.
- No loan processing charges: Another advantage is that the applicant does not have to pay extra for this service as the approval solely depends upon the asset kept as security.
- Flexible tenure: In addition to other advantages, the applicant can choose the tenure of the loan according to their requirements and needs.
- Only payment of interest: The applicant has the option to pay the principal amount at the end of the tenure and only the interest every month.
Know More – Gold Loan Benefits
How to apply Gold Loan Terdal?
- The applicant has to pledge gold jewellery to the lender in return for the loan amount. After you take your jewellery to the bank, the in-house jewellers access your gold jewellery in terms of Terdality and weight.
- Then, according to the value of gold, the lenders give the loan seekers cash equivalent to around 70%-75% of the value of their gold.
- Now the lender has the possession of your gold ornaments until the full repayment of the loan amount.
- Finally, when you repay the whole amount of loan, the bank returns the gold in the same shape to the customer.
This is the entire process of the service of Gold Loan Terdal, which is now available online you can apply on Dialabank website. Gold Loan Terdal is very hassle-free and easy to use as there is less documentation required.
Terdal is a town in the district Bagalkot of Karnataka state, India. To get a gold loan, it is easy to apply through Dialabank. We offer you a very minimal interest rate as compared to others in the market. Call us on +91 9878981166 for more details.
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Shahabad||Gold Loan Nelamangala|
|Gold Loan Saundatti-Yellamma||Gold Loan Mathikere|
|Gold Loan Ramdurg||Gold Loan Manvi|
|Gold Loan Ramamurthy Nagar|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Terdal
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 What is Gold Loan Terdal Interest Rate?
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Terdal
- 5 Why should one apply for a Gold Loan Terdal?
- 6 Documents Required for Gold Loan Terdal
- 7 Who all can apply for Gold Loan Terdal?
- 8 Benefits of Gold Loan Terdal
- 9 How to apply Gold Loan Terdal?
- 10 About Terdal