Major Gold Loan Providers in Tirukalukundram
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Tirukalukundram Features
There are times when your financial situation is not supporting you. Don’t worry. Go for a Gold Loan. It is the best way to turn your dreams into reality. It is the fastest and most secure loan available in the financial market. Gold Loan is specially designed for those people who need quick cash for their sudden needs. It is the fastest and easiest type of loan available as compared to any other loan. It requires minimal documentation. Gold Loans offer fast cash without any hindrance or CIBIL score requirement.
Gold Loan Tirukalukundram Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card).
- Address Proof (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque).
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
- The applicant should be 21 years of age.
- He/she should not be more than 60 years of age.
- Should be an Indian National.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
Applying online with DialaBank for gold loan is the easiest and most reliable way to apply for a gold loan because:
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline with its spread all across the country.
- DialaBank offers the lowest gold loan interest rate.
- Minimum documentation required.
- Dialabank provides a document pickup facility.
- You will get a high LTV of your gold.
- The Relationship managers are trained enough to guide you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
- No sort of charges charged by DialaBank.
The process for applying online is as follows:
- Click com
- Fill in the required details and select a gold loan.
- Wait as our relationship manager will contact you.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
Availing gold loan offline can be hectic and troublesome. You will be required to visit the banks frequently in this situation. This is why DialaBank is the best option for you to enjoy your gold loan process staying at your home.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
As such there is no requirement for an applicant in terms of CIBIL score for Gold loan in Tirukalukundram.
Gold Loan Tirukalukundram Agents
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Gold Loan in Tirukalukundram. Its connectivity across all financial institutions makes it your best alternative.
Our relationship managers handle all your documentation and queries to make sure you have a hassle-free experience.
You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166.
Gold Loan Tirukalukundram Contact Number
You can Call at 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Tirukalukundram.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
Tirukazhukundram is a panchayat town and Taluk head of Tirukalukundram taluk in the Chengalpattu district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is famous for the Vedagiriswarar temple, a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
गोल्ड लोन पुणे के बारे में हिंदी में जानिए गोल्ड लोन पुणे
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Tirukalukundram
- 2 Gold Loan Tirukalukundram Features
- 3 Gold Loan Tirukalukundram Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
- 9 Gold Loan Tirukalukundram Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Tirukalukundram
- 11 About Tirukalukundram