All About Gold Loan Triprayar
Traditionally gold is supposed to be kept for unforeseen situations. People tend to beleive that when emergency will rise , they will immediately sell gold in the market but now perception has changed by various other frontiers in front of them. Gold loan is the fastest growing financial in banking industry due to increased awareness among the people .
What is Gold Loan ?
Gold Loan Triprayar Interest Rates
Credit against the gold loan is much cheaper as compared to other loan instruments. Gold is considered a secured form of collateral from the lender’s perspective. Gold loan is the best option among a plethora of loan instruments. Gold loan interest rate changes according to the risk associated with asset.
- Loan Interest rate – 10.70 %
- Also, offer low processing fee – 0.85%
- Further, pre-closer charges range from 0 – 2 %.
- Besides Tenure minimum of six months; maximum five year
- Lastly Amount – Thousand to a crore
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Eligibility Criterion for Gold Loan
The person with 10 gram of Gold can avail Gold Loan.
Why should one choose Gold Loan?
- Prepayment facility.
- No credit checks.
- Gold Loan in Eligibility
- Less processing charges
- Fast Loan disbursal.
- No hidden charges
Who can avail gold loan?
- The age of the customer should not be less than 18 years
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The quality of the gold should be in between 18 karats to 22 karats
- The applicant should have gold in an appropriate form.
Gold Loan Triprayar Documentation Process
- Firstly, Identity Proof is required. It can be an Aadhar Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport.
- Secondly, One proof of residence is also required while applying for a gold loan; it can also be an Aadhar Card/ Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport/Ration Card/Electricity/water bills of last three months with the name of the applicant.
- Two colored photographs.
Gold Loan Features
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Loan process in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI’s
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- The rate of interest is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you utilized.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
How to Apply for Gold Loan Triprayar?
- Any individual can easily apply online on www.dialabank.com.
- The process is straightforward, even for ordinary people.
- The documentation process is simple.
Triprayar is a town in Thrissur District of Kerala, India. It is famous for the Thriprayar Temple.it is a suburban town of thrissur city.
When you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2019
Gold Loan Rate
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Gold Loan Triprayar
- 1.1 What is Gold Loan ?
- 1.2 Gold Loan Triprayar Interest Rates
- 1.3 Eligibility Criterion for Gold Loan
- 1.4 Why should one choose Gold Loan?
- 1.5 Who can avail gold loan?
- 1.6 Gold Loan Triprayar Documentation Process
- 1.7 Gold Loan Features
- 1.8 How to Apply for Gold Loan Triprayar?
- 1.9 About Triprayar