Gold Loan Tumsar
Do you need financial help and cannot afford it from anywhere? Are you stuck between a lack of finance and fulfillment of your dreams? What are you waiting for? Gold Loan Tumsar is the answer to all your problems. Taking Gold Loan is the easiest way out as it does not consider your CIBIL score, and interest rates are very nominal.
What is Gold Loan?
With our increasing needs and demands, we need more money to fulfill our requirements. Gold Loan Tumsar is the loan provided by various banks and NBFCs where they take your gold as collateral against the principal loan amount and give you the money in return of it. You can pay back the amount and get back your gold at any time, with a specified rate of interest.
Gold Loan Tumsar Interest Rate
The interest rate of Gold Loan Tumsar is less as compared to other loans like personal loans, home loans, etc. Gold Loan Interest Rate is quite reasonable. The annual Interest Rate is 10.75%. It is less than even 1% per month. If you want to close your Loan account before the actual period, then there is an option of foreclosure where you need to pay 0-3% of the total amount along with your pending amount. In this way, you need not pay interest anymore.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Tumsar Eligibility
The Gold Loan process is very easy. The documentation is quite simple. However, you need to fulfill some eligibility criteria.
- Firstly, the minimum age of the borrower must be 18 years.
- Secondly, the Maximum age must not be more than 70.
- Also, the borrower must be an authorized citizen of India.
- Moreover, there are no criteria for salaried or self-employed customers. Anyone can apply for Gold Loan.
- Further, the purity of Gold must range between 18 karats to 22 karats.
- In addition to it, the minimum weight of Gold is 10 gram.
Benefits of Taking Gold Loan Tumsar
- Firstly, Gold Loan is a secured service; hence, it is available at a swift pace. As a result, you can get your loan in less than 2 hours of applying.
- As compared to the other Loans, the Interest Rate of Gold Loan is very reasonable.
- Gold Loan foreclosure charges are very low.
- As it is secured Loan, so the customer does not have to worry about bad loan repayment history.
- Gold Loan Tumsar does not consider any income proof.
- In addition to that, there are no extra charges to apply for Gold Loan Tumsar
- The best part is that the borrower can pay the principal amount at the end of the tenure.
Know More- Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Documentation Required for Taking Gold Loan Tumsar
- Identity proof- Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID
- Residence proof- Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.
- Signature proof- Passport/ Driving License/Voter Card
How to Apply for Gold Loan Tumsar Online?
- Firstly, a person needs to go to our website, dialabank.com.
- After that, you need to fill an application form with your basic details.
- In addition to that, you need to provide your phone number which is working so that we can contact you.
- Once you dill the form, your work is done here.
- Now you can have a seat and relax, our Relationship Manager will contact you within 30 minutes and will give you the best possible loan available in the market.
- Further, our Relationship Manager will make sure that you will get the best interest rate in the market, along with a high loan-to-value ratio (70-75% of the real value).
- Finally, once you decide from which bank you want to take a loan, all you need to do is go and deposit your gold and take back the money.
- Within 24 hours, your loan will get dispersed.
Tumsar is a town plus taluka in the Bhandara district in Maharashtra in central India. The primary language is Marathi. According to 2011 census, the town of Tumsar had a population of 42,021 people in 8,462 households. The population of the whole taluka was 213,843 people in 44,191 households.
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Trombay|
|Gold Loan Tirora||Gold Loan Solapur|
|Gold Loan Tardeo||Gold Loan Sinnar|
|Gold Loan Tasgaon||Gold Loan Sillod|
Table of Contents