Best Banks for Gold Loan in Udupi
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Udupi Features
Gold Loans are now pretty easy and convenient to avail as most of the major banks and NBFCs provide the service at a low Gold loan interest rate and minimum documentation. Gold Loans are secured loans that can be availed against your Gold ornaments/Jewelry as a collateral or security deposit. Banks sanction jewelLoan easily considering the fact that you repay the amount in the form of interest in a specific period of time. If the borrower fails to repay, the loan can be renewed.
Gold Loan Udupi Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Udupi Documents Required
- Signed Application form
- A Demand Promissory Note
- 2 recent colored passport size photographs
- Proof of Address: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Sales Tax certificate.
- Land Proof: Only for agriculture loan above Rs 1 Lakh. (not required for allied agricultural purpose)
- Identity proof such as Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card/Voter’s ID, etc
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
- Signature Proof: Passport/Driving License/Banker’s verification
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) of the borrower
Gold Loan in Udupi Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age of the individual should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- Nationality of the applicant must be Indian
- He/She should be salaried or self-employed
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Gold Loan Udupi Agents
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Visit our website dialabak and fill an online form with your personal and employment details. Our executives will soon get in touch with you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Udupi
Udupi is a city in the southwest Indian province of Karnataka. It’s known for its Hindu sanctuaries, including the gigantic, thirteenth-century Sri Krishna Temple, which houses a sculpture of Lord Krishna and pulls in numerous pioneers. Close by, the antiquated Anantheshwara Temple is devoted to the god Shiva. The Corporation Bank Heritage Museum highlights coins dating from 400 BC, in addition to stamps and shows about India’s financial industry.