Major Gold Loan Providers in Umaria
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Umaria Features
Running out of cash?
Tight on your budget?
You don’t have to worry about your finances if you can afford a gold loan. With minimum documentation or paperwork, you can get a secured gold loan approved and verified within minimum time.
Why Gold Loan Umaria?
Gold Loan Umaria provides financial assistance to its customers at the best affordable interest rates. A gold loan is an easy task if you have a good credit history with a sufficient source of income, the process of loan approval and verification gets speeded up.
Furthermore, you will only be allowed to take a loan of up to 75 percent of the market value of the gold, this happens due to inconsistency in the market prices of gold.
Gold Loan Umaria Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents Required for Gold Loan Umaria
- Identity proof can be any of the following: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card or other officially recognized records.
- Residence Proof can be any of the following: Ration card/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate or other recognized utility bills.
- Signature Proof can be any of the following: Passport Copy/ Cheque/Banker’s verification/Driving License/ Other recognized record.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Umaria
- Land Proof: For agriculture loan of more than Rs. 1 lacs, no proof is required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note, if demanded.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will coordinate to provide).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16, as per the norms of the bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Umaria
- The age of the loan applier should be in between 21 years and 60 years.
- Must be recognized as an Indian citizen. ( Might also need a sufficient proof).
How to Apply for Gold Loan Umaria
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Umaria
To apply for the gold loan online, you can visit the Dialabank website and choose any of the banks that expertise in the gold loans.
By filling and submitting a simple online form, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in the document pick-up facility from your doorstep.
Besides, you can know more by giving a ring on 9878981166.
As pioneers of digital financial services, Dialabank is a reliable choice to apply for a gold loan online. There could be many reasons behind this, some of them are:
- To provide financial services across India, Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline.
- You don’t have to pay anything. Dialabank does not charge any fees or additional charges for gold loan application online on the website of Dialabank.
- For your financial security, you will get a high LTV of your gold.
- For its effective service providing, Dialabank shares a good name among the customers.
- Applying for a gold loan via Dialabank helps you in getting low-interest rates.
- For the convenience of the customer, the document pick-up facility is provided to customers at their doorstep.
- Negligible paperwork/ documentation is required for gold loan approval through Dialabank.
- Customer Relationship Managers are there to help in the whole gold loan approval process.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Umaria
The process of offline application is not difficult. You need to explore on the web about nearby Gold Loan branches. Once you do it, Google will be listing the available branches of banks and NBFCs near you to select. Then, you have to select them and connect with them for further process. Besides, Dialabank can do it more quickly.
Loan approval takes a good amount of time. You have to visit several departments constantly until your loan is approved. Generally, it depends on the character of the branch. To save you from all these elements, Dialabank provides you everything at your home.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Umaria
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Umaria
No CIBIL score is required for Gold Loan in Umaria. You will be allowed to take a Gold Loan only if you have a gold article.
Gold Loan Umaria Agents
By explaining the comparisons between different banks and NBFCs, Dialabank provides you with detailed data that helps in making the right decision for yourself. Without getting into complex terms, you can visit our website and provide your particulars. Thereafter, our customer relationship managers connect with you to help with the gold loan approval.
Gold Loan Umaria Contact Number
You can contact 9878981166 for further assistance and approval of a gold loan in Umaria.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Umaria
In the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, Umaria is a district spread across an area of 4584 square kilometers, Umaria is recognized for its coal mines which were initiated in 1881 by the Government of India. The district is also known for its beautiful resorts and Bandhavgarh National Park. Decorated with natural beauty, there is a lot to travel to Umaria.
हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें: गोल्ड लोन उमरिया
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Umaria
- 2 Gold Loan Umaria Features
- 3 Gold Loan Umaria Interest Rates
- 4 Documents Required for Gold Loan Umaria
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Umaria
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Umaria
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Umaria
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Umaria
- 9 Gold Loan Umaria Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Umaria
- 11 About Umaria