Gold Loan Urmar Tanda
Gold Loan Urmar Tanda is the best way to get the loan within a few hours. Gold Loan is a type of loan which is granted in lieu of Gold ornaments. The process of Gold Loan Urmar Tanda is hassle-free and fast. The Gold ornaments are pledged by the borrower to the lender. Gold Loan Urmar Tanda is a secure loan. Bank disburses the gold loan in less time as compared to other loans.
Gold Loan Urmar Tanda Interest rates
Banks offer one of the lowest gold loan rates of 9.90 per annum, both for its existing bank customers as well as new borrowers. The gold loan interest rate varies by the amount of loan, purity of gold, and loan to value ratio.
Gold Loan Urmar Tanda Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for a Gold Loan, you must be:
- A citizen of India or Permanent Resident.
- Gold should be of more than 10 grams.
- A farmer, trader, salaried or self-employed professional, or businessman can apply for a gold loan.
- The applicant must be between 18 to 65 years.
- Gold should be a minimum of 18 to 22 carrots.
- The minimum loan amount is Rs.18000.
Benefits of Gold Loan Urmar Tanda
- Faster processing: The process of taking a gold loan is faster than the other loans. It is beneficial for both the lender and the customer as well. Banks generally disburse the loan within a few hours.
- Lower interest rates: As this is a secured loan, the bank provides lower interest rates as compared with the unsecured loan i.e., Personal Loan.
- No processing fee: Many banks don’t charge any processing fee on Gold loans.
- No income proof required: Generally, the lender doesn’t ask for the income proof as this loan is secured.
- Safety of Gold: Your gold will be safe in lenders vault, so there is no need to worry.
Click here to know about- Benefits of Gold Loan
Gold Loan Urmar Tanda Documentation
- Residence proof: The documents required for the residence proof includes: (Passport/ID card/ Voter card/Aadhar card/ration card/Driving license) and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then has to submit his agreement, electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Identity proof: Verification documents especially require one among the following: (Passport/ID card/ Voter card/Aadhar card/Ration card/Driving license) any one of them.
- Two coloured passport size photos: (Applicants should not wear any glasses)
- Signature Proof: An applicant can use any of these documents i.e., Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/Cheque.
Know More- What is CIBIL Score?
Why Apply For Gold Loan through Dialabank?
It is worthy if you apply for the gold loan through Dialabank, as it provides you many benefits and perks
- The Gold Loan Urmar Tanda gets processed in no time.
- You will get the Gold Loan Urmar Tanda amount disbursed within 15 minutes.
- The whole process of gold loan is comfortable and hassle-free
- All the assistance will be provided to you without any extra charges.
- There is no need to pay any fees for any suggestions and guidance
To know more click here- Gold Loan Near Me
How to apply online for Gold Loan Urmar Tanda?
- First, visit our website.
- After that, you need to fill a form with your necessary details (make sure that you provide your valid contact so we can contact you for the4 further process).
- Now, once you are done with all the formalities, all you need to do is to sit and relax. Our relationship manager will contact you.
- Our relationship manager will compare and select the best loaning scheme for you.
- At last, after all the above process and selection of the banks, you have to visit the selected bank with your gold and get the required amount.
Know more about – Gold Loan From Top banks And NBFCs in India
About Urmar Tanda
Urmar Tanda is a town and a Nagar panchayat in Dewas district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. To get Gold Loan in Urmar Tanda is very easy and effortless only when you apply through Dialabank. For further information please contact +91 9878981166.