Gold Loan Varkala
A Loan that is provided on gold jewellery is a type of secured loan in which a person has to pledge his/her gold ornaments as a security with the Bank. The Bank, in return, gives credits as per the market rate of the gold to the customer with an interest rate. It is a quick way of fulfilling one’s financial needs.
Why Gold Loan Varkala?
- Your gold is 100% secure in the Bank Vaults.
- Rate of interest is less- when compared to other schemes like personal loans.
- Faster processing- Little paperwork is required with the procedure, making the process faster. Disbursal of the loan leading within 30 minutes.
- The real and maximum value for your gold jewellery is provided.
Read More – About Gold Loan
Gold Loan Varkala Interest Rates
The loans on gold are given at very reasonable interest rates. Gold Loan Varkala is one of the secured loans. Therefore, it contains less interest rates.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Eligibility for Gold Loan Varkala
- A person must have at least 12 gram of gold
- The person who wishes to avail a Gold Loan must be a citizen of India and must not be below the age of 18
- No CIBIL score is required.
- No gold biscuits or Gold coins are accepted, gold must only be in the form of ornaments/jewellery
- Gold from only 18 or 22 karats is taken.
Documents required for Gold Loan Varkala
- 2 passport size photographs
- Any ID proof like Passport copy/ PAN card/ Aadhar card
- Residence proof like any utility bill, Ration card, Aadhar card.
How to apply for Gold Loan Varkala?
- Now you can apply online for Gold Loan Varkala from your home by visiting our website. Our Customer Relationship representative will provide you with all the services and will also help you in choosing the right Bank with lower interest rates.
- All you need to do is to go to our website and fill a simple form. So that our department may check your eligibility to help you in getting the gold loan.
- Our Customer Relationship representative will help you choose the right Bank or NBFCs and will contact you for further queries. The bank executives will collect all your documents and gold themselves from your doorsteps. The bank executives will take care of the rest.
- For further information please contact +91 9878981166.
Know More – What happens when you don’t pay a Gold Loan?
Varkala is a town in the south Indian state of Kerala. Varkala is a notable travel industry and business goal. In excess of thirty retreats are arranged in the region, including a Taj Hotel, claimed by Tata Group. The city has normal evaluated water flexibly framework, fire station, car showrooms, a few post workplaces, and a police headquarters.
It also has government-run medical facilities in addition to over 10 private hospitals and clinics. An administration runs naturopathic medical clinic is situated close to the Papanasam cliff. The District Ayurvedic Hospital is situated in Varkala.
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Manjeri||Gold Loan Kottakkal|
|Gold Loan Malappuram||Gold Loan Chittur|
|Gold Loan Kunnamkulam||Gold Loan Cherthala|
|Gold Loan Kottayam||Gold Loan Chengannur|