Major Gold Loan Providers in Wardha
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Wardha Features
In today’s world loan is occupying a pivotal position. Everyone wants to buy several things and amenities but not possible in all cases. Expenses are too high, and the income of people is the same. Due to this, the head of the family has a lot of pressure as he has to fulfil the wishes of all members. Gold Loan can help you make tension free.
⍟ Get Loan in 30 Minutes
⍟ Highest Gold Rate in India
⍟ 100% Safety of Your Gold
⍟ Minimum Documentation
⍟ Without EMI Gold Loan
⍟ Gold Loan in 1 Visit
⍟ No Melting of Gold
⍟ 24 x 7 Online Payment Facility
⍟ No Hidden Charges
Gold Loan Wardha Interest Rates Oct 24 2021
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Wardha
Documents required for Gold Loan are:-
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill,.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License//cheque/Banker’s verification.
- minimum of 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Wardha
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan amount of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes or activities.
- A Demand Promissory Note if applicable.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser as a validation of ornament (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16 if applicable
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Wardha
- The minimum age and maximum age for the gold loan applicant is 21 years to 65 years.
- A person should be an Indian citizen or must have Citizenship in India
How to Apply for Gold Loan Wardha
You can apply for a Gold loan in both online and offline mode as below process.
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Wardha
Dialabank is considered as the best suitable platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- if you apply for a gold loan through Dialabank, then you will get a low HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank provides you with a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- One more important thing is that Dialabank guides the customers free of cost. That is, there are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- Also, while applying for a gold loan per gram through Dialabank, very little paperwork is required.
- you can get a high loan amount per gram.
- Finally, Relationship managers are trained enough to guide and assist you in the entire process of Gold Loan approval.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Wardha
You can apply for the gold in the offline process also, just what you need is to, after filling the form from the dialabank. you will receive a call from our experts. they will suggest, the best banks to take a gold loan. From, that what you have to do is the select branch and bank name, which is near to you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Wardha
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Wardha
No need for the CIBIL score for Gold Loan Wardha. if there is a good Cibil score, then you will get good and attractive interest rates with good loan amount.
Gold Loan Wardha Agents
Dialabank is the financial consultant which helps in getting all type of loans in a few minutes. just by visiting the Dialabank website or to give a call to 987898116. All the banks and NBFCs provide loans for Gold, but the dialabank shows banks that have the best interest rates and high loan amount for the gram.
Gold Loan Wardha Contact Number
To get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Wardha, Call 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Wardha
Wardha is a town which is located in a Wardha district in Indian states of Maharashtra. The Banks and NBFCs are also willing to process the gold loans in Wardha more as possible. Wardha’s name derived from the Wardha River which flows at the north, west, and south boundaries of the district.
|Gold Loan Paramakudi||Gold Loan Parangipettai|
|Gold Loan Parola||Gold Loan Petlad|
|Gold Loan Periyakulam||Gold Loan Pimpri-Chinchwad|
|Gold Loan Ponnur||Gold Loan Sailu|
✅ What is a gold loan valuation?
A Gold loan valuation is a process carried out at the bank’s branch by an authorised evaluator. The evaluator evaluates your gold and determines its market value. Based on this valuation, the bank offers you the maximum loan amount and also quotes your a rate of interest.
✅ Personal loan or loan against gold which is better?
A loan against gold is better than a Personal Loan for 3 major reasons.
- First, the Rate of Interest charged by banks is lower than the interest rate on a Personal Loan.
- The process is faster to get money through a Loan Against Gold. The total time required for getting your money transferred to your account is 60 minutes.
- The Loan Against Gold/Gold Loan’s eligibility is independent of your income and your credit history; anyone and everyone is eligible for a gold loan irrespective of their employment.
✅ What is the margin for a loan against gold?
Banks maintain a margin of at least 25% for gold loans/loans against gold. You can avail a maximum of 75% of your gold’s market value as the loan amount. For example, if your gold values at Rs. 10 Lakh in the market, then banks will offer you a maximum loan amount of Rs. 7,50,000.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Wardha
- 2 Gold Loan Wardha Features
- 3 Gold Loan Wardha Interest Rates Oct 24 2021
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Wardha
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Wardha
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Wardha
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Wardha
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Wardha
- 9 Gold Loan Wardha Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Wardha
- 11 About Wardha