Gold Loan Yadgir
If you want to get instant finance for all your dreams, then you can go for Gold Loan. Every family Yadgirchases it in festive seasons. It also signifies the status of an individual. In this, the Loan available in the market is hassle-free. You can use the Gold Loan to fulfil your personal needs like educational, business, agriculture, or to get over the financial crises.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is the way of making money through gold. This becomes unproblematic for the borrower to apply for Loan against the gold you just have to pledges gold ornaments as collateral with a company. The company, in return, gives a loan amount as per the market value of gold to the customer.
What is Gold Loan Yadgir Interest Rate?
Gold Loan Yadgir Rate starts at 9.90% per annum.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
10.25% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Yadgir
- Firstly, The age of the customer should not be less than 18 years.
- Secondly, The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should have gold in an appropriate form.
- The quality of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats.
Why should one apply for Gold Loan Yadgir?
- There are no prepayment charges, and no other penalties are charged.
- Gold Loan Yadgir requires minimal Documentation as compared to other loans.
- Easy availability of Loan.
- No need of credit checks on Gold Loan Yadgir
- Simple and easy Procedure to get a loan.
- No EMI, Service only interest is to be a charge.
- Very minimal Documentation required for Gold Loan Yadgir
- Gold Loan Yadgir does not require any cosigner.
Know More: Gold Loan Features
Documents Required for Gold Loan Yadgir
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Photographs: 2 passport size photographs.
Who can all apply for Gold Loan Yadgir?
- First and foremost, the gold should be in the name of the applicant or family member.
- Secondly, the applicant should be a resident of India.
- Thirdly, The age should lie in between 18 years to 70 years(at the time of loan maturity).
- Next, the bank is not concerned about the employment status of the applicant. Thus salaried, self-employed, homemakers, students anyone can apply for a Gold Loan.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
Benefits of Gold Loan Yadgir
- High Availability: First and foremost, Loan against gold is a secured service. Therefore the processing of this Loan is quick as the bank is mostly concerned with the quality and weight of the gold.
- Low Rate of Interest: In contrast to services like personal loans, the gold loan has the least interest rate as banks keep security against the Loan.
- Negligible foreclosure charges: Generally, banks do not have any prepayment charges, but some banks can charge a penalty of just 1%.
- Safety of Ornaments: The ornaments are more secure with the banks due to the strict security In the banking institutions, which is quite less at homes.
- No qualification of Credit Score: As this is a secured loan, therefore, the applicant does not have to worry about lousy loan repayment history.
- Income-proof not required: The salary of an applicant is not an issue for availing a gold loan as it depends majorly on the weight and quality of gold available with the applicant.
- No loan processing charges: Another advantage is that the applicant does not have to pay extra for this service as the approval solely depends upon the asset kept as security.
- Flexible tenure: In addition to other advantages, the applicant can choose the mandate of the Loan according to their requirements and needs.
- Only payment of interest: Lastly, the applicant has the option to pay the principal amount at the end of t6 he tenure and only the interest every month.
Know More – Gold Loan Benefits
How to apply Gold Loan Yadgir?
- The applicant has to pledge gold jewellery to the lender in return for the loan amount. After you take your jewellery to the bank, the in-house jewellers access your gold jewellery in terms of Yadgirity and weight.
- Then, according to the value of gold, the lenders give the loan seekers cash equivalent to around 70%-75% of the value of their gold.
- Now the lender has the possession of your gold ornaments until the full repayment of the loan amount.
- Finally, when you repay the whole amount of loan, the bank returns the gold in the same shape to the customer.
This is the entire process of the service of Gold Loan, which is now available online you can apply on DialaBank Website. It is a very hassle-free and easy to use as there is less documentation required.
Yadgir is a city and the district Gulbarga of the Karnataka state, India. To get a gold loan, it is easy to apply through Dialabank. We offer you a very minimal interest rate as compared to others in the market. Call us on +91 9878981166 for more details.
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Shahabad||Gold Loan Nelamangala|
|Gold Loan Saundatti-Yellamma||Gold Loan Mathikere|
|Gold Loan Ramdurg||Gold Loan Manvi|
|Gold Loan Ramamurthy Nagar|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Yadgir
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 What is Gold Loan Yadgir Interest Rate?
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Yadgir
- 5 Why should one apply for Gold Loan Yadgir?
- 6 Documents Required for Gold Loan Yadgir
- 7 Who can all apply for Gold Loan Yadgir?
- 8 Benefits of Gold Loan Yadgir
- 9 How to apply Gold Loan Yadgir?
- 10 About Yadgir