Gramin Bank of Aryavart Gold Loan Features
A gold loan is taken when there is a sudden need for funds for an unforeseen emergency. You get this loan against a gold ornament, jewellery, or coins.
The interest rates for the Gramin Bank of Aryavart gold loan are low and so are the processing charges. The loan tenure can range anywhere between 3 months and 24 months. You will be given 80% of the quoted price as a loan, and can even be increased based on your credit score. Sometimes even 100% of it is given, but the interest rate for that would be high.
The disbursement of the funds is quick and there is very little documentation involved. You have to put the gold commodity as security for the loan, in case of default. If you fail to repay the loan, then the gold commodity that you put up as security will be auctioned off to pay back the loan and if it still falls short then you will have to pay them back. This usually happens after 3 bank notices.
The gold loan sanctioning and disbursement and documentation doesn’t consume a lot of time, it is very quick and simple. In case you are still doubtful about how you should go about taking a Gramin Bank of Aryavart gold loan, you can always dialabank to clear your doubts or even have one of our relationship managers help/guides you through all the documentation for you while you can stay relaxed.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Gold Loan Eligibility
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Gold Loan Approval Process
- Visit the gold loan application page on dialabank.
- Verify all the details for the application.
- Select Gramin Bank of Aryavart as your preferred bank for the gold loan.
- An amortisation table will be displayed with all the details including the loan amount you will be eligible for, the loan tenure, the interest you would be paying per month, and the interest rate.
- Proceed with the application and submit the form.
- One of our relationship managers will contact you to get your gold commodity valued for the loan to be sanctioned.
FAQs on Gramin Bank of Aryavart Gold Loan Approval Process
Although some banks might require you to be the customer of their to avail a gold loan, many of the banks don’t.
A gold loan overdraft is when the disbursed amount is credited and you only pay for what you have spent. This is kind of like a credit card with a limit. The loan can be completely paid off at once.
A gold loan EMI calculator helps you calculate the EMI you would be paying based on the loan amount you are getting, the tenure and the interest rate.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Gold Loan Features
- 2 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Gold Loan Eligibility
- 3 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Gold Loan Documents Required
- 4 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Gold Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Gramin Bank of Aryavart Gold Loan Approval Process