HDB Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450
|HDB Gold Loan Per Gram Today||Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450|
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 2 Cr|
|Documents Required||Basic KYC documents for address and identity proof. No income documents and no CIBIL score documents are required.|
|Purity of Gold||18 carat to 22 carat|
|Type of Gold||Gold jewellery and gold coins of 18-24 carats|
|Loan to Value||75% of the gold ornament’s market value|
HDB offers a gold loan at an interest rate of 7%. The current rate of the gold loan per gram is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450. They offer gold loans for a tenure of up to 36 months, which is precisely 3 years. The maximum amount that this bank offers as a gold loan is 20 lakhs. The borrower is expected to be in the age group of 18-75. This bank is known for providing flexible repayment methods and schemes, which usually favour the applicant/applicants’.
HDB Gold Loan Calculator
- Net weight and purity of the gold: The banks use their in-house valuer to do a complete assessment of the purity and the total percentage and weight of gold in your jewellery. The gold used in the jewellery should be of purity of 18 to 24 carats if you want to avail of a loan. The bank also reduces the weight of gems and stones and only calculates the weight of the gold from that.
- The price of the gold: After the lender makes an approximation about the purity and the total weight of the gold in your jewellery. RBI has given out instructions to the banks to keep past 30 days average price of 22-carat gold adjusted for the purity of gold.
- Loan to value ratio: After the value of the jewellery has been calculated, the bank would apply an LTV of up to 75% to make a total calculation of your jewel loan amount eligibility.
HDB Gold Loan Rate Per Gram by Gold Purity
The table below gives an approximate estimate of the gold loan per gram HDB would offer for gold jewellery of different purity rates.
|Gold Purity||Gold Rate Per Gram- Average Of Past 30 Days||Highest Gold Loan Per Gram||Lowest Gold Loan Per Gram|
|22 carat||₹ 4,620||₹ 4,999||₹ 4,956|
|20 carat||₹ 3,939||₹ 4,178||₹ 3,795|
|18 carat||₹ 3,545||₹ 3,784||₹ 3,460|
The above table shows the method by which Banks will calculate your per gram gold loan for gold of varying purity.
HDB Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
The table is given below shows the HDB Gold Loan Rate Per Gram- Updated
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Aug 12 2022
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Historical Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
Indians are known to be one of the world’s largest consumers of gold. It is this precious metal that constitutes a significant part of the total imports into the country. Indians believe instead of investing in anything else, and gold is a safer option.
|This Table Contains the Average Annual Gold Rate from 1965 - 2022|
|Year||Price (24 karat per 10 grams)||Year||Price (24 karat per 10 grams)|
|2022||₹ 52,950||1993||₹ 4,140|
|2021||₹ 50,045||1992||₹ 4,334|
|2020||₹ 48,651||1991||₹ 3,466|
|2019||₹ 35,220||1990||₹ 3,200|
|2018||₹ 31,438||1989||₹ 3,140|
|2017||₹ 29,667||1988||₹ 3,130|
|2016||₹ 28,623||1987||₹ 2,570|
|2015||₹ 26,343||1986||₹ 2,140|
|2014||₹ 28,006||1985||₹ 2,130|
|2013||₹ 29,600||1984||₹ 1,970|
|2012||₹ 31,050||1983||₹ 1,800|
|2011||₹ 26,400||1982||₹ 1,645|
|2010||₹ 18,500||1981||₹ 1,800|
|2009||₹ 14,500||1980||₹ 1,330|
|2008||₹ 12,500||1979||₹ 937|
|2007||₹ 10,800||1978||₹ 685|
|2006||₹ 8,400||1977||₹ 486|
|2005||₹ 7,000||1976||₹ 432|
|2004||₹ 5,850||1975||₹ 540|
|2003||₹ 5,600||1974||₹ 506|
|2002||₹ 4,990||1973||₹ 279|
|2001||₹ 4,300||1972||₹ 202|
|2000||₹ 4,400||1971||₹ 193|
|1999||₹ 4,234||1970||₹ 184|
|1998||₹ 4,045||1969||₹ 176|
|1997||₹ 4,725||1968||₹ 162|
|1996||₹ 5,160||1967||₹ 103|
|1995||₹ 4,680||1966||₹ 84|
|1994||₹ 4,598||1965||₹ 72|
Major Banks’ Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Comparison
Tips to Get The Highest Gold Loan Amount from HDB
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
ILLUSTRATION: The loan amount eligibility is decided on the basis of purity of gold, LTV and weight of gold. Suppose Mr A and his two friends Mr B and Mr C, own different amounts of gold with varying purity. Mr A has 70 grams of gold with a purity of 18 carats. Mr B has 60 grams of gold with a purity of 20 carats, and Mr C has 50 grams of gold with purity or 22 carats. They approach HDB to avail of a gold loan. The price applied to calculate their gold loan amount eligibility based on a maximum LTV of 75% will vary by the purity of gold, resulting in varying gold loan eligibility.
HDB Gold Loan Per Gram FAQs
✅ What is HDB Gold Loan scheme?
HDB gold loan is a scheme that provides a loan against your gold. Any person in need of quick lump sum money can avail of this facility that is offered by HDB and other leading banks and non-banking financial companies. The current rate for HDB Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in HDB?
HDB Gold Loan Per Gram Depends upon the weight and purity of your gold. HDB Gold Loan Per Gram ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621.
✅ How is HDB Gold Loan Per Gram calculated?
The HDB Gold Loan Per Gram amount depends upon the purity of one’s gold and the current market Gold Rate. HDB Gold Loan Per Gram interest rate is then calculated based on several factors: loan amount, loan tenure, relationship with the lender, and loan to value ratio
Table of Contents
- 1 HDB Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450
- 2 HDB Gold Loan Calculator
- 3 HDB Gold Loan Rate Per Gram by Gold Purity
- 4 HDB Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
- 5 Historical Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
- 6 Major Banks’ Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Comparison
- 7 Tips to Get The Highest Gold Loan Amount from HDB
- 8 HDB Gold Loan Per Gram FAQs