HDB Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|HDB Gold Loan Interest Rate||7% per annum|
|HDB Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621|
Age of Borrower
|18 – 75 years|
Maximum Loan Amount
|Up to 20 lakh|
Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio
|Up to 75%|
The purity of Eligible gold
18 carat to 22-carat gold
Maximum Loan Tenure
Up to 36 months
HDB issues a Gold Loan per gram rate of ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 in line with the current gold rate. The best HDB Gold Loan Rate per gram is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 for 22 Carat gold, measured at a maximum 75% loan to value, and the average gold price for the last one month for 22-carat is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621.
HDB Gold Loan Explanation
Gold Loans are loans availed by pledging your gold ornaments with a bank. HDB gold loans can be taken for meeting urgent personal expenses like children’s education, marriage, and other financial emergencies in the family as well as for business purposes. The gold mortgaged acts as a security to the loan. Taking a loan from HDB has the following benefits:
HDB Bank offers gold loans for a long tenure of up to 36 months, which allows you to repay the loan in EMIs of low amounts.
Comparison of HDB Bank Gold Loan With Other Banks
IndusInd Bank offers gold loans at affordable interest rates. However, you must analyze multiple banks and their offers before applying for a jewellery loan.
|Particulars||HDB Bank||SBI||HDFC Bank|
|Interest Rate||7% per annum||7% per annum||9.90% – 17.55%|
|Processing Fees||Up to 1% of the loan amount, minimum Rs. 750||0.50% of the loan amount, minimum Rs. 500||1.50% of the loan amount|
|Loan Tenure||3 months to 12 months||3 months to 36 months||3 months to 24 months|
|Loan Amount||₹ 10,000 to ₹ 10 Lakh||₹ 20,000 to ₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 25,000 to ₹ 50 Lakh|
|Foreclosure Charges||Up to 1% of the outstanding amount||Nil||Nil after 3 months|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||₹ 8,792 per lakh||₹ 3,111 per lakh||₹ 4,610 per lakh|
Tips To Get Best Gold Loan Amount Per Gram From HDB Bank
- HDB Bank accepts both hallmarked and non-hallmarked jewellery for getting a gold loan. However, you can get the highest gold loan per gram for hallmark jewellery, as it reduces the chances of under-valuation by the valuer. Also, some banks charge a lower processing fee on hallmarked gold jewellery.
- HDB Bank adjusts the price of 22-carat gold for the purity of gold. Hence, always try to borrow against higher purity jewellery as it will fetch you the highest amount for a gold loan.
- HDB Bank will calculate the net weight of jewellery to calculate the amount of loan against the gold you can get. Always, try to choose jewellery that has minimum gems and stones. Most of the banks will reduce the weight of gems and stones from the total weight of the jewellery. The HDB Bank will rely on the report of its gold valuer to calculate the net weight. Higher the weight of gems and stones in jewellery, lower the net weight and value of jewellery which results in a lower amount of jewel loan you can are eligible to get Further, HDB Bank will not accept diamond jewellery if the gold used is less than 18-carat purity. Most of the diamond jewellery is made in 16 carats to 18-carat gold and hence, will result in a very low gold loan per gram.
- Always try to get the maximum LTV on the value of gold.IndusInd Bank is allowed by RBI to charge a maximum LTV of up to 85% to calculate the amount of gold loan you are eligible for.
Advantages Of HDB Gold Loan
- Loan Tenure up to 3 yrs
- Loan up to Rs. 20 Lakhs
- Loan up to 75% of the value of gold.
- Lowest interest rates in the market
- Safety and security of your gold
- Flexible repayment options
- No hidden charges
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through HDB?
HDB Gold Loan Per Gram – Jan 21 2022
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Jan 21 2022
About HDB Gold Loan
Gold is the most expensive and precious metal in India. Its importance in our lives cannot be neglected because everybody is appended to it emotionally. Nevertheless, what is the purpose of grasping your gold in a restricted drawer when it could assist you in times of distress? Getting a loan against your gold can help you to overcome any extreme circumstances.
- HDB Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% per annum.
- HDB Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621.
- Gold Loan Tenure is up to 36 months.
- Gold Loan for HDB processing fee is 1% + GST.
HDB Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a financial product provided by the bank which caters to your needs of short term or long term funds. It is easy to avail of commercial service provided by banks at low rates of interest and also requires minimal documentation for the same. HDB gives you the Loan amount within an hour of application as the valuation and approval process is quickly done, keeping in mind your urgency regarding the need for funds.
Primary Eligibility criteria for availing of the HDB Gold Loan is:
Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
HDB Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the HDB wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The entire HDB Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation.
Documents required for Applying for HDB Gold Loan are :
A duly filled and signed Gold Loan application form shall be submitted along with the following documents:
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.|
|Agriculture Proof ( only if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
2 Passport sized coloured
HDB Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
A Gold Loan can fulfil all your small primary term and long term financial conditions. The rate of interest that you will be filled with depends on the entire loan amount and the quality of the gold you are to hold as collateral with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates allowed by the bank are lower in contrast to other loans because it is a completely secured loan.
HDB Gold Loan Interest Rate
|7% per annum|
|1% of the loan amount|
|Renewal Fees||Rs 250- Rs 500 (depending on the loan amount)|
|Loan Amount||₹ 10,000 to ₹ 20 lakh|
1% of the outstanding principal amount
Types Of HDB Gold loan
- Bullet Repayment: In this, the borrower is required to repay the interest amount every month while the principal amount of the loan is liable to be paid at the end of the loan tenure.
- EMI Facility: is the monthly instalment that a borrower can choose to repay. The repayment amount consists of both the principal amount as well as the interest rate.
HDB Gold Loan Apply Online
Instead of visiting the branch of HDB, you can also apply with Dialabank by following the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Visit Dialabank’s website, where you will have to fill a form regarding your details.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact you on the number provided on your form.
- We will give you the best service without charging you for the same.
- With Dialabank, you can compare the different offers and schemes from various banks based on funding provided and the rate of interest charged for choosing the best loan deal for yourself.
HDB Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How To Pay Your HDB Gold Loan EMI?
Your HDB gold advance can be repaid in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): for HDB account holders.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): for non-HDB account holders
- EMIs: for easy monthly instalments of principal amount + interest rate available for all.
HDB Gold Loan Contact Number
For any sort of assistance regarding the gold loan, you can contact us on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted By HDB
Gold jewellery such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, all of these are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Quality: The quality of gold should lie between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold ornament which is 24 Carat, cannot be used for availing a gold loan.
Use Of HDB Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the HDB Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses (wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees).
- For all your business needs.
- For agricultural purposes.
HDB Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
Benefits of HDB Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- There is no processing fee applicable up to ₹ 25,000
- 0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum of ₹ 300 charge is applicable to the amount ranging above ₹ 25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 is applicable to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore
HDB Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
HDB Bank has an Overdraft Scheme that acts like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as you wish. In the HDB Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount that is used by the borrower.
HDB Bank Gold Loan Highlights
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 25,001|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 25 Lakh|
|HDB Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7% per annum onwards|
|Loan Tenure||From 3 months up to 36 months|
|Gold Items accepted||Jewelry and gold coins sold by banks|
|HDB Bank Gold Loan Processing Charges||0.23% of the loan amount|
How Does The HDB Bank Gold Loan Work, Here’s An Example
The loan amount eligibility is decided on the basis of purity of gold, LTV, and weight of gold. Suppose Mr A and his two friends Mr B and Mr C own different amounts of gold with varying purity. Mr A has 50 grams of gold with a purity of 22 carats. Mr B has 60 grams of gold with a purity of 20 carats and Mr C has 70 grams of gold with purity or 22 carats. They approach HDB Bank to avail themselves of a gold loan. The price applied to calculate their gold loan amount eligibility based on a maximum LTV of 85% will vary by the purity of gold and hence, will result in varying gold loan eligibility.
FAQs About HDB Gold Loan
✅ What is HDB Gold Loan?
Gold Loan from HDB is an easy and hassle-free process. The bank provides quick disbursal with a low rate of interest and flexible modes of repayment. The bank charges low processing fees and also takes the responsibility of your gold ornaments to the fullest. You can avail of loans for a minimum of Rs 25000 and a maximum of Rs. 20 lacs.
✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from HDB?
You can get a gold loan from HDB by applying online with Dialabank and filling a simple form. Once your documents are verified and gold is pledged the loan amount will be disbursed to your account.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in HDB?
HDB Gold Loan Rate per Gram is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 and varying according to the quality and weight of the gold.
✅ How does a Gold loan from HDB work?
HDB provides a Gold loan which is a simple borrowing scheme in which the borrower can avail a loan of up to Rs 20 lakh on pledging his gold ornaments with the bank.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in HDB?
Gold Loan interest rates in HDB start at 7% per annum.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in HDB?
To check your gold loan status in HDB just follow the steps given below:
- Visit the HDB web page.
- Fill in your personal details to log in.
- Track the status of your loan application using your application number.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in HDB?
You can calculate the gold loan interest from HDB gold by simply subtracting the total borrowed amount from the payable loan amount. You can also use Dialabank’s free EMI Calculator which gives you the exact value of your payable amount.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail myself on Gold Loan from HDB?
You can get a maximum Loan of up to Rs 20 lakh from HDB provided you fulfil the eligibility requirements.
✅ What is the loan tenure of HDB Bank Gold Loan?
The HDB Bank Gold loan is available for a tenure of 3 months to 36 months.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on HDB Bank Gold Loan?
The processing fee applicable on an HDB Bank Gold Loan is 1% of the loan amount.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in HDB Gold Loan?
The prepayment charges in the Gold loan HDB range up to 1% of the outstanding loan amount.
✅ How to renew HDB Gold Loan Online?
You can renew your HDB gold loan online by simply filling a form available on the website of HDB.
✅ How to Pay HDB Gold Loan Interest Online?
To pay HDB Gold loan online you can use any of the modes available like net banking, m-banking, debit cards etc.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on HDB Gold Loan for 3 months?
In case you cannot pay the HDB Gold loan for 3 consecutive months then the bank would first give you a warning regarding the same. But if the issue still persists the bank may end up selling the gold ornaments.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on HDB Gold Loan?
You can apply for an EMI Moratorium on HDB Gold loan either by personally visiting the bank physically or by applying online through HDB’s website.
✅ How to pay HDB Gold Loan through Credit Card?
HDB Gold loan cannot be repaid using a credit card as per Reserve Bank of India’s guidelines.
Table of Contents
- 1 HDB Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 HDB Gold Loan Explanation
- 3 Comparison of HDB Bank Gold Loan With Other Banks
- 4 Tips To Get Best Gold Loan Amount Per Gram From HDB Bank
- 5 Advantages Of HDB Gold Loan
- 6 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through HDB?
- 7 HDB Gold Loan Per Gram – Jan 21 2022
- 8 About HDB Gold Loan
- 9 HDB Gold Loan Eligibility
- 10 HDB Gold Loan Documents Required
- 11 HDB Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
- 12 Types Of HDB Gold loan
- 13 HDB Gold Loan Apply Online
- 14 HDB Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 15 How To Pay Your HDB Gold Loan EMI?
- 16 HDB Gold Loan Contact Number
- 17 Gold Ornaments Accepted By HDB
- 18 Use Of HDB Gold Loan
- 19 HDB Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 20 HDB Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 21 HDB Bank Gold Loan Highlights
- 22 FAQs About HDB Gold Loan
- 22.1 ✅ What is HDB Gold Loan?
- 22.2 ✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from HDB?
- 22.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in HDB?
- 22.4 ✅ How does a Gold loan from HDB work?
- 22.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in HDB?
- 22.6 ✅ How to check Gold Loan status in HDB?
- 22.7 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in HDB?
- 22.8 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail myself on Gold Loan from HDB?
- 22.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of HDB Bank Gold Loan?
- 22.10 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on HDB Bank Gold Loan?
- 22.11 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in HDB Gold Loan?
- 22.12 ✅ How to renew HDB Gold Loan Online?
- 22.13 ✅ How to Pay HDB Gold Loan Interest Online?
- 22.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on HDB Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 22.15 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on HDB Gold Loan?
- 22.16 ✅ How to pay HDB Gold Loan through Credit Card?