About HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
HDFC Bank provides a gold loan in almost every city. So for the applicants of Mohali HDFC Bank provides a gold loan at very easy rates of interest. HDFC Bank is a very renowned bank in India and provides financial good s and services to the customers.
About Gold Loan
Gold loan is a basic and major product provided by the HDFC Bank to the customer at very low rates of interest to fulfill their financial needs. It is a secured loan where the bank takes the gold ornaments of the customer as a security and returns them back when the customer returns the loan amount back with the rates of interest.
Mohali is a city in Punjab, Indian. It also is known as Ajitgarh or Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar (SAS Nagar), Mohali is commercial hub lying south-west to union territory of Chandigarh
Why one should choose to apply for HDFC Gold Loan Mohali?
- A person will only have to pay an interest rate. No EMI’s are involved.
- This Loan generally constitutes a shorter tenure period ranging from 6 months to 1 year.
- No prepayment charges.
- A person has the facility to foreclose his loan.
- This loan is available at affordable rates of interest.
- It is a safe and reliable loan scheme.
- Security of Gold your gold ornaments is in the hands of the bank completely. The pledged gold of the customer will be held in the fireproof security in the bank’s locker.
Interest Rate for HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
10.5 % onward
Gold Loan Scheme
True Value Loan
Loan Tenure / Period
Minimum Tenure: 6 months
Maximum Tenure: 24 months
Rs.25, 000 to Rs.50 lakhs
Eligibility for HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs.18k. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Whether you are a salaried person, self-employed or a professional, HDB gold loan is designed to suit your requirements.
Features of HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
- You can avail HDFC Gold Loan Mohali up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
No income and salary criteria – Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person, so even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
Relatively lower interest rates – Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
You need to repay only the interest – You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
Total Convenience -The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
Less processing time -No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/ PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required:
- The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to Apply for HDFC Gold Loan Mohali?
Dialabank provides guidance to the customers free of cost. There are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank. Visit www.dialabank.com
For more Details call us at 95920-46860
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
- 1.1 About Gold Loan
- 1.2 About Mohali
- 1.3 Why one should choose to apply for HDFC Gold Loan Mohali?
- 1.4 Interest Rate for HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
- 1.5 Eligibility for HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
- 1.6 Features of HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
- 1.7 Advantages of Taking HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
- 1.8 Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Mohali
- 1.9 Additional Documents Required: