About HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara
Read More – About Gold Loan
HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara Interest Rates
10.70% is the minimum annual rate of interest you can expect on this loan. Also, HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara come up with minimal foreclosure charges ranging from 0-3% of the total loan amount. By using this feature, you can skip the pending Emi’s and their respective interest rate amount. The tenure period starts at six months and can be extended up to 5 years.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Benefits of taking HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara is that they are available on low-interest rates, which is 10.70% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay just the rate of interest monthly during the tenure period of the entire HDFC gold loan, and at the end of tenure, you can spend the whole borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute, and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in the case of HDFC gold loans. Hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the HDFC gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Documentation required for taking HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara
- Identity Proof: Voters ID card/ Driving License /Passport Copy
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Address Proof: Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate/
- Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill
- Signature Proof: Banker’s verification/Cheque /Passport Copy/Driving License.
Eligibility for availing HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara
- Applicant’s age must be above 18 years and below 65 years
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum gold must be 10 gm to avail gold loan
- Gold must be between 18 carats to 22 carat
- A Gold Loan Chintapallipadu can be availed only on a jewellery
Why HDFC Gold Loan is the best loaning option?
- The borrower gets a flexible repayment structure with a gold loan.
- This type of loan requires less documentation. So it makes the process simple and easy.
- The processing time takes for approving the loan is lesser than other types of loans. So it is the best option when you need immediate financial help.
- The interest rate charged by the lenders is much lower when compared to any other type of loan.
- The applicant of the loan is not required to disclose his income or salary. Non-working individuals can also take up a gold loan.
Why one should choose HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara?
- No EMI, service only interest.
- Minimal Documentation.
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Low-interest rates.
Know More – Gold Loan Features and Benefits
About Nathdwara :
Nathdwara is a town in India’s western state of Rajasthan. It is a very easy and effortless process to take a gold loan when you will apply through Dialabank. In a gold loan, there is no need to mortgage any property as it is a secured loan. so, it is very beneficial for an individual to take a gold loan, all you have to do is to visit our website.
Know More – Gold Loan Near Me
Gold Loan in Other Cities
|HDFC Gold Loan Sikar||Gold Loan Jaipur|
|Gold Loan Jodhpur||IIFL Gold Loan Jaipur|
|IIFL Gold Loan Jodhpur||Indian Bank Gold Loan Jaipur|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan Jodhpur||Manappuram Gold Loan Ajmer|
Gold Loan Interest Rates in Nathdwara
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara
- 2 HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara Interest Rates
- 3 Benefits of taking HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara
- 4 Documentation required for taking HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara
- 5 Eligibility for availing HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara
- 6 Why HDFC Gold Loan is the best loaning option?
- 7 Why one should choose HDFC Gold Loan Nathdwara?
- 8 About Nathdwara :
- 9 Gold Loan in Other Cities
- 10 Gold Loan Interest Rates in Nathdwara