About HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
HDFC Bank is one of the most renowned banks in India. The bank caters to its customers with so many financial services and products. The major products of the bank are online banking, offline banking, credit cards, and loans. The gold loan is one of the major products of the HDFC Bank.
A gold loan is a financial aid provided to the customers, against their gold as a security. Basically, in a gold loan, the customer gets an amount of money from the ban for his/her personal uses, but in a gold loan, the bank puts his/her gold in the bank as security and promises the bank to return the loan amount with the interest rate on time.
Loan Details for HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- Interest Rate: The rates of interest in HDFC Bank are 10.5 % onward.
- Gold Loan Scheme: The name of the scheme is -True Value Loan.
- Loan Tenure: Loan tenure is the time for which the customer promises the bank to return the loan.
- Minimum Tenure: The minimum tenure of the loan provided by the bank is 6 months.
- Maximum Tenure: The maximum tenure provided by the bank is 36 months.
- Loan Amount: The starting amount of the loan is Rs. 18000 in the HDFC Bank and it can be uptoRs. 50 Lacs depending on the value and weight of the gold of the customer.
Why Choose HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi?
- A person will only have to pay an interest rate. No EMI’s are involved.
- This Loan generally constitutes a shorter tenure period ranging from 6 months to 1 year.
- No prepayment charges.
- A person has the facility to foreclose his loan.
- This loan is available at affordable rates of interest.
- It is a safe and reliable loan scheme.
Eligibility for HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 18k. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, the profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Whether you are a salaried person, self-employed or a professional, an HDFC gold loan is designed to suit your requirements.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 10 Grams of gold.
Features of HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- First of all, the customer can avail Loan of up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose.
- After that customer gets 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry.
- Get your loan processed in less than 30 minutes.
- Moreover, the customer enjoys Anytime Liquidity.
- Furthermore, the bank provides lower Interest Rates to the customers.
- The HDFC Bank provides simple documentation and fast processing to the customers as well.
- The overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- No income and salary criteria – Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for the income or salary of the person, so even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
- Relatively Lower interest rates – Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest – You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience –The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done.
- Less processing time –No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in the case of gold loans. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/ PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size coloured photographs
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In the case of an Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to Apply for HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- Visit Dialabank.
- Fill up the form to get personalised assistance from our relationship managers.
- You can also call 9878981144.
Gold loan in other cities
|HDFC Gold Loan Solapur||HDFC Gold Loan Vasai|
|Gold Loan Pune||IIFL Gold Loan Mumbai|
|IIFL Gold Loan Nagpur|
|IIFL Gold Loan Mumbai||IIFL Gold Loan Nagpur|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan Nagpur|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan Nagpur|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Akola|
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- 2 Loan Details for HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- 3 Why Choose HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi?
- 4 Eligibility for HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- 5 Features of HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- 6 Advantages of Taking HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- 7 Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- 8 How to Apply for HDFC Gold Loan Nigdi
- 9 Gold loan in other cities