HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621
|Gold Loan Per Gram Today||Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621|
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 2 Cr|
|Documents Required||Basic KYC documents for address and identity proof. No income documents and no CIBIL score documents are required.|
|Purity of Gold||18 carat to 22 carat|
|Type of Gold||Gold jewelry and gold coins of 18-24 carats|
|Margin in Gold Loan for the Bank||25% of the gold ornament’s market value|
About HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Gold has always been one of the celebrated metals in our country. A large number of people are proud owners of gold ornaments. Over the years, ornaments made of gold were first bought as a tradition in our country but now, they are being purchased as security that can be exchanged or pledged in critical times. This is why the service of Gold Loan has become one of the fastest-growing services as compared to other financial products.
If you are facing some financial difficulties, you can overcome all these problems by using your gold ornaments to apply for a gold loan. To apply for a Gold Loan, you have to submit your ornaments as collateral in exchange for money. As soon as you repay the loan amount, the applicant is given back the jewelry.
What is an HDFC Gold Loan?
The HDFC Bank Gold Loan is a benefit provided by the bank where one can use the gold in their possession to apply for a gold loan and fulfill their needs. The HDFC Bank allows one with many benefits and an affordable interest rate.
Benefits of an HDFC Gold Loan
Gold advance is bit by bit getting quite possibly the most well-known credits. A portion of the primary highlights and advantages of Gold credits are as following:
- Faster Processing: Gold loans are very useful. The process is very fast and not a lot of documentation is required. The fast disbursal of the gold credit makes it an incredible choice in case of any issues.
- Multipurpose loan: A gold loan can be used for any purpose such as a wedding or paying for a vacation etc.
- Low-interest rate: The interest rate provided by the bank for a gold loan is extremely affordable for anyone going through a financial crisis and in need of cash.
- Low processing and foreclosure charges: Most banks don’t charge any handling and prepayment charges on gold loans but some charge low expenses and consequently make it a reasonable choice.
- No income proof and credit score: Banks and NBFCs don’t consider the payment confirmation or CIBIL score of a person.
- Easily Accessible: Gold loans are accessible very easily. Any individual who is over 18 years of age and has gold can apply for a gold loan independent of CIBIL history and pay.
- High Amount Eligibility: Gold costs are increasing, and the rising gold cost further assists borrowers with bettering the gold loan rate per gram.
Types of HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rates
The various types of gold loans provided by HDFC are:
- Fixed-rate of interests: The pace of interest that is charged on the credit sum stays consistent throughout the loan tenure.
- Floating rate of interest: The interest rate of the gold loans isn’t fixed and keeps changing. The loan cost, for this situation, is related to the outside benchmarks decided by the bank. Since the rate isn’t fixed, the EMI on Gold credit may increase or lessen unexpectedly.
- Reason for Lending: The interest rate on gold loans is founded on the motivation behind loaning. The banks normally offer a lower pace of revenue for any kind f horticultural gold credit.
- Non-Agricultural Gold Loans: Loans stretched out to any remaining classes of borrowers apart from ranchers and agriculturists are known as nonfarming gold advances. These loans are accessible to all people such as salaried, independently employed experts, financial specialists, ladies, females, housewives, understudies, etc.
How to Apply for an HDFC Gold Loan?
If you want to apply for a Gold Loan, there are two ways to do so :
To avail of a Gold Loan, you will have to find the nearest branch of the HDFC Bank. Once you visit the bank, you can take the help of the staff to apply for a gold loan
You can apply for a gold loan with Dialabank by following the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Visit Dialabank’s digital platform. You will have to fill a form without any registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact you and help you through the Gold Loan process and guide you in fulfilling your financial needs.
- You will get personalized service, that will give you the option of comparing and taking the best deal according to your needs without any extra charges.
HDFC Gold Loan Customer Care Number
The HDFC Gold Loan customer care number is 9878981166
FAQs About HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram
The gold loan rate per gram is Rs. 4,676 for 24-carat gold, Rs. 4,373 for 22-carat gold, Rs. 3,975 for 20-carat gold and Rs. 3,578 for 18-carat gold.
✅ Does a gold loan have any specific eligibility requirements?
The eligibility criteria for a gold loan is as follows:
- the applicant should be between 18 to 70 years, at the time of loan maturity
- the applicant or his/her family member should own gold of 18 to 22 carats
- the applicant should be an Indian resident.
✅ Why are gold loans better?
Gold loans are as better as:
- They do not depend on the applicant’s credit history
- they do not demand a minimum income
- they do not require much documentation
- they are secure and hence cheaper
✅ What documents do I need for a gold loan?
Only the basic KYC documents such as identity proof, address proof, signature proof, and 2 photos of the applicant.
✅ Should I worry about my gold?
Not at all. Your pledged gold is safely kept in the banks’ lockers according to the national standards. Electronic surveillance technologies are also deployed, along with the well-trained staff.
✅ How do I repay my gold loan?
After availing of a gold loan, you will have to make monthly EMI payments to the banks till the completion of the loan tenure, a failure of which would affect your credit score negatively. These payments can be made through cash/ DD/ cheque or even online transactions.
✅ What is LTV in a loan against gold?
LTV is Loan to Value Ratio, it is basically the amount of loan you can get against gold as collateral. In India, LTV for a loan against gold is set at 75% by RBI for all the banking and non-banking financial institutes. For example, if your gold is valued at Rs. 1 Lakh in the market then at 75% LTV you can avail of a maximum loan amount of Rs. 75,000.
✅ How much loan can I get on 10 grams of gold?
Depending upon the purity of gold a person can avail of a loan amount between Rs.18,500 and Rs. 27,000 on 10 grams of gold.
✅ What is the margin in a loan against gold?
Banks maintain a margin of at least 25% in the case of loans against gold. That is, a person can avail a maximum of 75% of their gold’s market value as the loan amount. For example, if your gold is valued at Rs. 1 Lakh in the market then banks will offer you a maximum loan amount of Rs. 75,000.
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621
- 2 About HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
- 3 What is an HDFC Gold Loan?
- 4 Benefits of an HDFC Gold Loan
- 5 Types of HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rates
- 6 How to Apply for an HDFC Gold Loan?
- 7 HDFC Gold Loan Customer Care Number
- 8 FAQs About HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram
- 8.1 ✅ What is today’s gold loan rate per gram?
- 8.2 ✅ Does a gold loan have any specific eligibility requirements?
- 8.3 ✅ Why are gold loans better?
- 8.4 ✅ What documents do I need for a gold loan?
- 8.5 ✅ Should I worry about my gold?
- 8.6 ✅ How do I repay my gold loan?
- 8.7 ✅ What is LTV in a loan against gold?
- 8.8 ✅ How much loan can I get on 10 grams of gold?
- 8.9 ✅ What is the margin in a loan against gold?