About HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan
Use your yellow metal wisely now and avail of the best offers on HDFC Gold loan with the help of Dialabank at zero processing fees, easy Documentation and Quick Approval Guaranteed. Apply today and avail of the best offers only on Dialabank.
Gold Loan is the best financial tool that helps an individual to cater the required amount of money without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for Gold Finance. Taking a Loan against HDFC Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is the best financial tool that helps an individual to cater the required amount of money without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for Gold Finance. Taking a Loan against Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
The city of Phaltan is taluka and a municipal council in Satara district, the Indian state of Maharashtra. The town is about 59 kilometres northeast of the city of Satara and about 110 km from Pune. Phaltan had a population of 50,798. It is a very ancient city. It has a Temple of Shri Ram.
Why HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan?
- A person will only have to pay an interest rate. No EMI’s are involved.
- This Loan generally constitutes a shorter tenure period ranging from 6 months to 1 year.
- No prepayment charges.
- A person has the facility to foreclose his loan.
- This loan is available at affordable rates of interest.
- It is a safe and reliable loan scheme.
Interest Rate for HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan
The interest rates are very much less as compared to unsecured loans. It takes only 30 minutes to get disbursed.
- HDFC Gold Loan interest rate – 10.50% onward it can be changed from time to time.
- Processing fee – 1.5%
- Lone Tenure – 3month to 24month
- Loan Amount – RS.18k to RS. 50lakh
HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan Benefits
- Personalized Service – Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison – We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research – Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges – Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search – Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Eligibility for HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan
- Whether you are a salaried person, self-employed or a professional, an HDFC gold loan is designed to suit your requirements.
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, the profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
Advantages of HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan
- No income and salary criteria – Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for the income or salary of the person, if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return for the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
- Relatively Lower interest rates – Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest – You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience – The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time – No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in the case of gold loans. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In the case of an Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Latest Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to apply for HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan?
Dialabank assures you of the quick, easy and fast process. Apply online for the Gold Loan and grab the best deal today. Unmatchable offers, features, and benefits are available. Apply now and grab the best deal. Visit Dialabank.
Dialabank is considered the perfect platform to apply for a gold loan online. Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country. The bank has a good name and reputation among the customer’s bank is old and well reputed so there is no risk of fraud, so can apply easily online on the website Dialabank.
Gold loan in other cities
|HDFC Gold Loan Solapur||HDFC Gold Loan Vasai|
|Gold Loan Pune||IIFL Gold Loan Mumbai|
|IIFL Gold Loan Nagpur|
|IIFL Gold Loan Mumbai||IIFL Gold Loan Nagpur|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan Nagpur|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan Nagpur|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Akola|
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 About Phaltan
- 4 Why HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan?
- 5 Interest Rate for HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan
- 6 HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan Benefits
- 7 Eligibility for HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan
- 8 Advantages of HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan
- 9 Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan
- 10 How to apply for HDFC Gold Loan Phaltan?
- 11 Why Dialabank?
- 12 Gold loan in other cities