All about HDFC Gold Loan Rajkot
Gold loan is a basic and major product provided by the HDFC Bank to the customer at very low rates of interest to fulfill their financial needs. It is a secured loan where the bank takes the gold ornaments of the customer as a security and returns them back when the customer returns the loan amount back with the rates of interest. It is very easy to apply for a gold loan online in HDFC Bank in Rajkot.
About Gold Loan
Gold loan is basically a financial aid that is provided to the customers at some rate of interest for a given period of time. In this type of loan the customer keeps the gold of the customer as a security, and whenever the customer returns the loan amount with some interest rate he/she will get back his/her gold ornaments as it is. The security of the gold is the responsibility of the bank.
Forms of Gold
- First of all gold jewelry from 18 karats to 22 karats is acceptable.
- After that, the gold coins are also acceptable.
- Gold in raw form is not accepted.
Security of Gold
The security of the gold ornaments of the customer is in the hands of the bank completely. The pledged gold of the customer will be held in the fireproof security in the bank’s locker.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Rajkot Eligibility
- The applicant should be older than 18 years.
- After that, the maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India; he/she should have Indian citizenship.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Rajkot Documentation
- The HDFC Bank offers very simple documentation work. Basically, three documents are required mainly in an HDFC Gold loan.
- First of all, an Identity Proof is a major document that is mandatory in HDFC Gold loan.
- After that on proof of residence is also required in an HDFC Gold Loan.
- Besides that three colored photographs of the applicant are needed to complete the documentation process.
- The proof of identity can be an Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/ Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License.
- The residence proof can be Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/ Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License/Ration Card/Electricity and Water Bills of last three months with the name of the applicant.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Rajkot Interest Rate
The rate of interest starts at 10.50% per annum. It can be changed from time to time.
How to Apply for HDFC Gold Loan Rajkot
A person can easily apply for an HDFC Gold Loan online www.dialabank.com.
Gold Loan Bank Interest Rate
|Bank||Interest Rates||Processing Fee||Loan Tenure||Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% – 14.50%||1.50%||3 – 24 months||Rs.25k- Rs.1 Cr.|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% – 16.10%||1.80%||6 – 36months||Rs.10k- Rs.1 Cr.|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||18.00% – 24.00%||1.85%||3 – 24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr.|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% – 17.00%||2%||3 – 24 months||Rs 18k-Rs. 1 Cr.|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% – 26.00%||1.60%||1 – 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1 Cr|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% – 15.99%||1.60%||6 – 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs. 1 Cr.|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% – 26.00%||1.80%||3 – 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% – 13.50%||2%||6 – 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% – 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% – 14.65%||1.85%||3 – 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.20Lakh|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% – 12.65%||2%||6 -24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% – 10.45%||1.99%||6 – 36 months||Rs.10k- Rs.1Cr|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% – 15.75%||1.85%||3 -24 months||Rs.15k- Rs.1Cr|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% – 11.75%||1.95%||3 – 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||14% – 26%||1.90%||6 – 36 months||Rs.15k-Rs.15Lakh|
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||11.5% – 14.5%||2.08%||3 – 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan||14% – 16%||2%||3 – 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15Lakh|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.05%-15%||0.50%||3 – 36 months||Rs.20k-Rs.20Lakh|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||10.00% – 15.99%||1.66%||6 – 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs.50 Lakh|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||19.00% – 26.00%||1.82%||3 – 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||11.75% – 13.50%||2%||6 – 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||12.00% – 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
Major Cities where HDFC Bank provides Gold Loan
Other Related Articles