All About HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
HDFC Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans. He/she should go for the best deal with the best offer available.HDFC Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease.
Sonipat, also known as Sonipat, is a historical city and public authorities in the Sonipat district in the state of Haryana, India. It comes under the Nationwide Capital Area and is around 20 km from Delhi’s Boundary. The Yamuna Stream operates along the southern edge of the section.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at the low-interest rate.
Interest Rate for HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- 10.5 % onward
- Gold Loan Scheme
- True Value Loan
- Loan Tenure / Period
- Minimum Tenure: 6 months
- Maximum Tenure: 24 months
Rs.25, 000 to Rs.50 lakhs
Why one should choose to apply for HDFC Gold Loan in Sonipat?
- A person will only have to pay an interest rate. No EMI’s are involved.
- HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat generally constitutes a shorter tenure period ranging from 6 months to 1 year.
- No prepayment charges.
- A person has the facility to foreclose his loan.
- This loan is available at affordable rates of interest.
- It is a safe and reliable loan scheme.
- Security of your gold
Eligibility for HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25k. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Whether you are a salaried person, self-employed or a professional, HDB gold loan is designed to suit your requirements.
Features of HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity in HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates on HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- No income and salary criteria – Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person, so even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
- Relatively lower interest rates – Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest – You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience -The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time -No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/ PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat:
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to Apply for HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat?
Dialabank provides guidance to the customers free of cost. There are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank. Visit www.dialabank.com
Call us for more Details 9592046860
Table of Contents
- 1 All About HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- 1.1 What is Gold Loan?
- 1.2 Interest Rate for HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- 1.3 Loan Amount
- 1.4 Eligibility for HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- 1.5 Features of HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- 1.6 Advantages of Taking HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- 1.7 Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat
- 1.8 Additional Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat:
- 1.9 How to Apply for HDFC Gold Loan Sonipat?