Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)
|HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate||9.90% per annum|
HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram
|Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 4,680|
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
3 Months to 24 Months
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Advantages of HDFC Bank Gold Loan
- Fast Process: HDFC Gold Loan is approved and disbursed very quickly and easily. The loan gets passed in an hour.
- Fewer Documents: The documentation process is straightforward and less, vital documents are required for the HDFC gold loan.
- Transparent System: The bank provides full transparency to the customer; that is, there are no hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The minimum amount of loan that HDFC provides to the customer is Rs. 15000. Also, It can be less than Rs 10000 in rural areas.
- Safety of Jewellery: One important thing to note is that the bank is liable entirely for the security of your gold. Thus, the gold is kept in fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The tenure of the loan can be from 3 months to 2 years. Hence, You can choose according to your comforts.
- Benefits for Farmers: HDFC bank provides some special offers for agricultural purposes. That is, the bank offers a slight low Gold loan interest rate for a Gold loan for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: There can be situations in which an applicant is not able to repay the loan amount in such a case the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only confiscate the ornaments.
- No Income bounds: There are no restrictions on the salary or income of the applicant; hence, anyone with any income rage can avail a gold loan
HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram Rate – October 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1 Oct 2020
You can call on 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram
About HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Life is full of uncertainties. Thus you may need money to cope up with financial hurdles in your life. In this case, you can get a Gold Loan to fight with the financial crisis. A gold loan is a secured loan. Therefore the people with low CIBIL score can also easily avail of this service. HDFC Gold Loan is one of the best gold loans in India.
Though, There is a lot of financial banking and non-banking companies that provide you with a gold loan, but HDFC Gold Loan is considered the best. HDFC Bank was set up in 1994. It is one of the most reputed and reliable banks in India. Also, It is known for its brilliant financial services.
- HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate is 9.90% per annum
- HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 4,680
- HDFC Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- HDFC Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
HDFC Gold Loan Eligibility
The loan seeker can avail a Gold Loan only if the following eligibility criteria are fulfilled:
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
The documentation process is not that complex in HDFC Gold Loan. The documents required for applying for the loan are listed below :
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
In general credit against Gold as security is available at a low-interest rate because it comes in the category of secured loans. So the Gold Loan interest rates are less than that of a personal loan or any other kind of loans though the gold loan rate keeps on changing time to time as well as person to person.
|HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate||9.90% per annum|
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Late Repayment Charges
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Renewal Processing Fees
|Rs 350 + GST|
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Schemes
HDFC offers various schemes attached to the Gold Loan product which are listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – HDFC Bank provides Gold Loan at attractive rates of interest to fulfil anyone’s dire need of funds for any purpose whether personal or professional. The gold loan is a fully secured form of loans and therefore, the bank has no risk in lending the amount to the applicant so it is provided at a lower rate of interest when compared to other forms of Loan products.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – HDFC Bank provides Gold Loans specifically for agriculture purposes to farmers at a special rate of interest as compared to gold loans given for other uses. They are given special offers and you need to provide the bank Land proofs for which you are taking the Loan.
How to Apply for an HDFC Gold Loan Online
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan at Dialabank. The process is easy and quick. To begin, You have to fill a simple form online.
When the form gets submitted, you will receive a call from our Relationship Directors who are specialists in the area. You also get a documents’ pick up facility from your home. For more knowledge, you can call on 9878981144.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online because of the following reasons:
- Dialabank is India’s leading commercial helpline; it gives the best commercial assistance to clients all over the nation.
- The bank has an excellent name among the consumers because of its most dependable assistance.
- If you are applying for a gold loan on Dialabank, then you will receive a low HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the consumer.
- We guide the consumers free of cost. That is, there are no supplementary charges of appealing for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- While you are demanding for a gold loan into Dialabank, very little paperwork is needed.
- Our Contact supervisors are qualified satisfactorily to supervise you in the whole method of Gold Loan.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your HDFC Gold Loan EMI?
Your HDFC gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current account holder with HDFC Bank, Standing Instruction is the most dependable method of compensation. Your EMI amount will be credited automatically towards the end of the month to month period from the HDFC Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This program can be applied if you have a non-HDFC Bank record and might need your EMIs to be debited consequently near the end of the month to month cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can present post-dated EMI analyses from a non-HDFC Bank statement at your closest HDFC Bank Loan Center. A new version of PDCs should be presented immediately. It will be perfect if you note Post Dated Checks will be collected non-ECS states as it were.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get instant help and approval for your HDFC Bank Gold Loan. You can know the best offers on Gold Loan available from all the HDFC Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the best deal suitable to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by HDFC Bank
- Gold Jewellery such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of these is accepted by HDFC Bank for availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The quality of gold should be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold ornament which is 24 Carat, cannot be used for availing a gold loan.
Use of HDFC Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the HDFC Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To fund any particular investments such as matrimony, hiking, instalment of higher tuition payments, etc.
- For all your marketing requirements, such as purchasing fresh supply, developing marketing, etc., loan service is available.
- You can additionally avail of a Gold Loan for horticultural ideas. The bank gives lower prices of interest for Gold Loans that are utilized for farming or related projects.
FAQs About HDFC Gold Loan
✅ What is HDFC Gold Loan?
HDFC Bank Gold Loan is a loan scheme that you can avail for urgent monetary help by keeping your gold as collateral security with the bank. It also comes with attractive interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based loan. The average Gold Loan disbursal time at HDFC is just 45 minutes.
✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from HDFC Bank?
You can get HDFC Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan offering branches of HDFC or you can apply online with Dialabank from the comfort of your home and get the best deals and offers. HDFC is one of the leading banks in India that provides Gold Loan service.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in HDFC?
The per gram Gold Loan in HDFC that you can get depends on the purity of your gold. HDFC accepts gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats to provide a Gold Loan. You can avail up to ₹ 4,680 Per Gram in HDFC Gold Loan
✅ How does HDFC Gold Loan work?
HDFC Gold Loan’s working is simple to understand. It is a popular lending scheme through which you can get a loan by pledging your gold ornaments. The loan amount and interest rates are dependent on the purity of your gold and vary accordingly. HDFC Gold Loan is a very popular option for anyone who is in need of urgent money, the average disbursement time is 45 minutes.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in HDFC?
The Gold Loan interest rate in HDFC Bank is 9.90% per annum. The rate of interest depends upon a number of factors, namely: loan amount, loan tenure, purity of gold, and relationship with HDFC bank.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in HDFC?
In order to check your HDFC Gold Loan status all you need to do is visit the HDFC Bank Loan Status Tracker web page and fill in your details in the form given. You can easily track the status of your loan from anywhere and stay updated.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in HDFC?
You can calculate the interest on your HDFC Gold Loan using Dialabank’s EMI Calculator which gives you accurate amounts based on the information you enter into the calculator.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from HDFC Bank?
The maximum gold loan amount you can get from HDFC Bank is up to Rs 1 crore (with income proofs).
✅ What is the loan tenure of HDFC Bank Gold Loan?
The loan tenure of HDFC Bank ranges from 3 months to 24 months.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on HDFC Gold Loan?
The processing fee for the HDFC Gold Loan is about 1.50% of the principal loan amount and can be less based on the loan amount and the relationship with the bank.
✅ What are the charges for renewal in HDFC Gold Loan?
The charges for renewal in HDFC Gold loan is Rs 350 + GST.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in HDFC Gold Loan?
The charges for pre-payment in HDFC Bank is NIL if you do it after 3 months of taking the Loans. However, if you wish to do it before the period of 3 months, HDFC Bank charges 2% prepayment charges of the principal loan amount.
✅ How to renew HDFC Gold Loan Online?
To renew your HDFC Gold Loan online you will need to visit the Gold Loan branch with all the documents of your present loan. The Gold submitted earlier will be taken out and revalued on the basis of current gold rates in the market. Once everything is done a small renewal fee will be charged and your loan will be renewed for a new tenure period.
✅ How to Pay HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay HDFC Gold Loan interest online through net banking on the official HDFC loan repayment web page or alternatively, you can also repay your HDFC Gold Loan on Paytm using your preferred payment method.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on HDFC Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you do not pay your HDFC Bank Gold Loan for 3 months, the bank will at first remind you of your pending dues. If the payment requests go unheard an official legal notice is sent demanding the repayment and closure of the loan. Defaulting on your Gold Loan results in a decrease of your credit score and also makes you liable to face legal actions by the bank including confiscation and auction of your gold.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on HDFC Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on HDFC Gold Loan now between 1st March and 31st August 2020 and has to be done by contacting the Bank customer care or visiting the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
✅ How to pay HDFC Gold Loan through Credit Card?
HDFC God loan cannot be paid through credit card as per RBI guidelines.
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Gold Loan Key Features
- 2 Advantages of HDFC Bank Gold Loan
- 3 HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram Rate – October 2020
- 4 About HDFC Bank Gold Loan
- 5 HDFC Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 HDFC Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 8 HDFC Bank Gold Loan Schemes
- 9 How to Apply for an HDFC Gold Loan Online
- 10 HDFC Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 How to Pay Your HDFC Gold Loan EMI?
- 12 HDFC Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
- 13 Gold Ornaments Accepted by HDFC Bank
- 14 Use of HDFC Gold Loan
- 15 FAQs About HDFC Gold Loan
- 15.1 ✅ What is HDFC Gold Loan?
- 15.2 ✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from HDFC Bank?
- 15.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in HDFC?
- 15.4 ✅ How does HDFC Gold Loan work?
- 15.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in HDFC?
- 15.6 ✅ How to check Gold Loan status in HDFC?
- 15.7 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in HDFC?
- 15.8 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from HDFC Bank?
- 15.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of HDFC Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.10 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on HDFC Gold Loan?
- 15.11 ✅ What are the charges for renewal in HDFC Gold Loan?
- 15.12 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in HDFC Gold Loan?
- 15.13 ✅ How to renew HDFC Gold Loan Online?
- 15.14 ✅ How to Pay HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
- 15.15 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on HDFC Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 15.16 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on HDFC Gold Loan?
- 15.17 ✅ How to pay HDFC Gold Loan through Credit Card?