About Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan
The Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank (HPGB) was set up in the year 1976. The bank was only in three districts of Himachal Pradesh, i.e., in Kullu, Mandi, and Kangra. HPGB become very popular within a short period. The service provided here was terrific. Later on, the number of branches increased. Besides that now there are eleven Himachal Pradesh Gramin bank branches in H.P. The bank provides a lot of financial services like Personal Loan, Gold Loan, Home Loan and many more. To easily avail a Gold Loan Click Here.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Gold Loan per gram||
variable depending on the purity of gold
|Age of Borrower||18 – 70 years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 10 lakhs|
|Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||Up to 70%|
|The purity of Eligible gold||18 carat to 22-carat gold|
|Loan Tenure||up to 12 months|
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Benefits
- The lower interest rate on Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan.
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan has Faster processing.
- Your Gold is safe and secured in a bank locker.
- You can use the gold loan money for any personal purpose.
- Basic documentation only, No CIBIL score.
- Flexible repayment options as well as lower monthly outflow.
- No processing fees.
- Low or no foreclosure charges.
- Instant Processing and Disbursal.
- You can borrow in thousands to a crore.
How much can I get Through Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
|Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr Gold||Loan on 20Cr Gold||Loan on 22Cr Gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
|Gold Loan Rate||10.70% p.a.|
Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
|Prepayment Charges||0 – 2 %.|
|Gold Valuation Charges||variable|
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
Gold Quality, Quantity
Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams
Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Documentation Process for Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan
2 Passport-Sized latest coloured photos without spectacles
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Agricultural Land Proof
Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose. In the case of Agriculture Loan on the gold of more than Rs. 1 lakh there is no requirement of proof for allied agriculture purposes.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan Benefits
- You can get a gold loan online, no need to go anywhere.
- High Funding is avail to the customers
- It also provides Gold Loan with the flexible repayment scheme with multiple options.
- There are no prepayment charges in Bank
- Bank also provides instant approval and sanctioning of the Loan
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan also offers quick disbursals
- Bank also requires minimum documentation for the loan approval
- It also provides safe and secure custody of the Gold
- It also provides a low rate of interest
- It also provides a maximum of Rs 10 lakh loan
- You can easily apply for the Gold Loan in Bank.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
- You can easily Apply Online through our website. To do so, Click Here.
- The loan seeker has to fill a form Online with current information.
- You get a call from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts and to assist you in the entire process of the loan.
- The best Gold Loan Interest Rate is suggested to you by our managers.
- You can check your eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a loan.
- Deposit all the documents required as proofs in the banks.
- The loan is approved in a few minutes as well as disbursed within a day.
- If you want to talk to us directly, call us at 9878981144
Why Dialabank for online Gold Loan?
- Dialabank offers a very easy process of application of the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan.
- The customer gets a good comparison of the interest rates of other banks as well.
- The company provides the document pick up facility from your doorstep.
- You will get the best as well as the lowest interest rate.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
|6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
FAQs About Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan
✅What is Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan is a financial service provided by the bank where loans are provided against gold as security which can be used to fulfil the monetary requirements of a person. You get Gold Loan from Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank at low rates of interest with a tenure of your choosing. You get easy repayment options and a renewal facility on the loan as well.
✅How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan rates in Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank varies on the basis of the purity of your Gold. Maximum funding of 70% of your Gold’s market price can be availed.
✅What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank?
The rate of interest charged by the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan starts from 10.70% per annum depending on the amount that is to be borrowed.
✅How to pay Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan online?
The Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank gold loan can be conveniently paid online. You can contact the loan officer in the branch for detailed information. You can even pay it through Paytm.
✅How to apply for Gold Loan in Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank?
Applying for a Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan is a simple and hassle-free process which requires minimal documentation. You can apply by visiting the local branch of the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or apply online from the comfort of your room through Dialabank’s digital platform.
✅What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of on a gold loan from Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank?
The maximum gold loan amount that you can apply for in the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank is 10 lakhs. You can borrow in thousands too. This amount depends on the market price of your gold jewellery.
✅What is the loan tenure of the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank gold loan?
The loan tenure for a Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank is just 12 months as a gold loan is a quick loan. However, if you wish to extend this tenure, you can apply for renewal.
✅How to renew Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan online?
For the renewal of your Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan visit the bank branch where your collateral is kept. Your previously pledged gold will be released and revalued according to the current market rates and renewal fee might be charged as applicable.
✅How to check Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan status?
You can check your Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank gold loan status by contacting your loan officer. The number will be provided on the bank website. In most cases, The bank gives you easy and quick disbursal after the approval of your application.
✅What happens if someone defaults Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
If you cannot pay for your Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank gold loan the bank charges a penalty fee and this also reflects in your credit score which affects your future loan taking capacity. You may be listed in the list of CIBIL defaulters.