ICICI Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Today||Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621|
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 2 Cr|
|Documents Required||Basic KYC documents for address and identity proof. No income documents and no CIBIL score documents are required.|
|Purity of Gold||18 carat to 22 carat|
|Type of Gold||Gold jewellery and gold coins of 18-24 carats|
|Loan to Value Ratio||25% of the gold ornament’s market value|
The Gold Loan Per Gram Rates in ICICI Bank range between ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621. The Loan to Value Ratio is also based on 25% of the Golds Ornaments Value. And the Gold Purity ranges from 18-24 carat Gold.
About ICICI Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Gold is and has always been one of the most celebrated metals in India. Many people are proud owners of gold ornaments. Ornaments that are made of gold were first bought as a tradition in our country but now, they are being purchased as security that can be exchanged or pledged in times of need. This is why the Gold Loan facility has become one of the fastest-growing services as compared to the other products being provided by the ICICI Bank.
If you are facing some financial issues, you can overcome all of your financial problems by pledging your gold ornaments to apply for a gold loan. To apply for it, you have to submit your ornaments as collateral in exchange for money. Once you repay the loan amount, you will be given back the jewelry.
ICICI Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- The ICICI Bank Gold Loan Calculators has a lot of features which are necessary for the Gold Loan Calculator. And these ICICI Bank has Gold Loan Calculators that has some of the Factors of the Gold Loan Per Gram. These Includes many things like the Purity of the Gold, Weight of the Gold, Price of the Gold and Gold Loan to Value Ratio.
- Purity of the Gold: The purity of the Gold ranges from 18-24 carat Gold. This Purity of the Gold is one of the most important things for the ICICI Bank. The Purity of the Gold also depends on the Gold Loan Rates in the ICICI Bank.
- Price of the Gold: The Price of Gold depends on the Purity of the Gold. Based on the Price of the Gold only the Gold Loan Per Gram rates are decided. You can also avail yourself of today’s gold rate at Dialabank.
ICICI Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram by Gold Purity
The above table shows the method by which Banks will calculate your per gram gold loan for gold of varying purity.
Gold Rate Per Gram- Average Of Past 30 Days
Highest Gold Loan Per Gram
Lowest Gold Loan Per Gram
In the above table, you can see the Gold Loan Rates Per Gram Rates by Gold Purity. And the Gold Loan Per Gram Rates are based on the Purity of the Gold.
ICICI Bank Gold Loan Rates Per Gram
The following table shows the Gold Loan Rates Per Gram in ICICI Bank -Updated Jun 17 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Jun 17 2021
Historical Gold Loan Rates Per Gram
This Table Contains the Average Annual Gold Rate from 1964 - 2021
Price (24 karat per 10 grams)
Price (24 karat per 10 grams)
Major Banks Gold Loan Per Gram Rate Comparison
Tips to Get The Highest Gold Loan Amount from ICICI Bank
- The factors that affect the Highest Gold Loan Amount from ICICI Bank are the Price of the Gold, Purity of the Gold, Weight of the Gold and the Loan to Value Ratio. This Loan to Value Ratio is based on the Price of the Gold. And this ratio is based on 75% of the Golds ornaments.
- The Purity of the Gold ranges from 18-24 carat Golds. This Purity of the Gold plays an important role in the Gold Loan Amount from ICICI Bank.
What is an ICICI Gold Loan?
The ICICI Gold Loan is a benefit that has been provided by the bank where one can use the gold in their possession to apply for a gold loan and fulfil their needs. The ICICI Bank also allows one with many benefits and an affordable rate of interest.
Benefits of an ICICI Gold Loan
Gold loans have become very common due to the benefits that it provides. Some of the advantages of gold loan are as following:
- Faster Processing: Gold loans are very useful and the whole process is very fast. It does not require a lot of documentation. The fast disbursal of the gold loan makes it an incredible choice in case of any issues.
- Multipurpose loan: A gold loan is a multipurpose loan that can be used for any purpose such as a wedding or paying for a vacation etc.
- Low-interest rate: The interest rate provided by the bank for a gold loan is extremely low and affordable for anyone who is in need of cash.
- Low processing and foreclosure charges: Most banks don’t charge any handling or prepayment charges on gold loans although there are some banks that charge low expenses and consequently make it a reasonable choice.
- No income proof and credit score: Banks and non-banking financial companies don’t need the CIBIL score of a person to approve a loan.
- Easily Accessible: Gold loans are accessible to everyone. Anyone who is above the age of 18 can apply for a gold loan.
- High Amount Eligibility: With the old costs increasing, and the rising gold cost has been further assisting borrowers with bettering gold loan rate per gram.
Types of ICICI Gold Loan Interest Rates
The various types of gold loans provided by ICICI are:
- Fixed-rate of interests: The rate of interest that is charged on the credit sum stays consistent throughout the loan tenure.
- Floating rate of interest: The interest rate of the gold loans isn’t fixed and keeps changing. In such a situation, the loan cost is related to the outside benchmarks that are decided by the bank. Since the rate isn’t fixed, the EMI on Gold credit might increase or decrease unexpectedly.
- Reason for Lending: The interest rate on gold loans is usually founded on the motivation behind loaning. The banks normally offer a lower pace of revenue for any kind of horticultural gold credit.
- Non-Agricultural Gold Loans: Loans stretched out to any remaining classes of borrowers apart from ranchers and agriculturists are known as nonfarming gold advances. These loans are accessible to all people such as salaried, independently employed experts, financial specialists, ladies, females, housewives, understudies, etc.
How to Apply for an ICICI Gold Loan?
If you want to apply for a Gold Loan, there are two ways to do so :
To avail of a Gold Loan, you can find the nearest branch of the ICICI Bank. You can take the help of the staff to apply for a gold loan at the bank.
You can apply for a gold loan with Dialabank by following the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Visit Dialabank’s website and fill out the registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact you and help you through the process and guide you in fulfilling your financial needs.
- You will get personalized service, which will give you the option to compare and take the best deal according to your needs without any extra charges.
ICICI Gold Loan Customer Care Number
The ICICI Gold Loan customer care number is 9878981166
FAQs About ICICI Gold Loan Per Gram
The gold loan rate per gram is Rs. 4,676 for 24-carat gold, Rs. 4,373 for 22-carat gold, Rs. 3,975 for 20-carat gold and Rs. 3,578 for 18-carat gold.
✅ Does a gold loan have any specific eligibility requirements?
The eligibility criteria for a gold loan is as follows:
- the applicant has to be between 18 to 70 years, at the time of loan maturity
- the applicant or his/her family member should own gold ranging between 18 to 22 carats
- the applicant should be an Indian resident.
✅ Why are gold loans better?
Gold loans are as better if:
- They do not depend on the applicant’s credit history and civil score.
- they do not need a minimum income
- they don’t require much documentation
- they are secure and hence cheaper
✅ What documents do I need for a gold loan?
Only the basic documents such as identity proof, address proof, signature proof, and 2 photos of the applicant will be required.
✅ Should I worry about my gold?
As your pledged gold is safely kept in the banks’ lockers according to the national standards you have no reason to worry. Electronic surveillance technologies are also deployed, with well-trained staff.
✅ How do I repay my gold loan?
After availing of a gold loan, you will have to make monthly EMI payments to the banks until the tenure is completed, a failure to do which would affect your credit score negatively. These payments can be made through cash/ DD/ cheque or even online transactions.
✅ What is LTV in a loan against gold?
LTV is Loan to Value Ratio, which is basically the amount of loan you can get against gold as collateral. In India, LTV for a loan against gold is set at 75% by RBI for all the banking and non-banking financial companies.
✅ How much loan can I get on 10 grams of gold?
Depending upon the purity of gold a person can avail of a loan amount between Rs.18,500 and Rs. 27,000 on 10 grams of gold.
✅ What is the margin in a loan against gold?
Banks maintain a margin of at least 25% in the case of loans against gold. If a person can avail a maximum of 75% of their gold’s market value as the loan amount. For example, if your gold is valued at Rs. 1 Lakh in the market then banks will offer you a maximum loan amount of Rs. 75,000.
ICICI Banks shares prices rise
The ICICI Bank shares prices are rising these days and these prices are rising up to 11%. As the banks cooperate with other banks the ICICI Bank has shares prices are rising.
Table of Contents
- 1 ICICI Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621
- 2 About ICICI Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
- 3 ICICI Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 4 ICICI Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram by Gold Purity
- 5 ICICI Bank Gold Loan Rates Per Gram
- 6 Historical Gold Loan Rates Per Gram
- 7 Major Banks Gold Loan Per Gram Rate Comparison
- 8 Tips to Get The Highest Gold Loan Amount from ICICI Bank
- 9 What is an ICICI Gold Loan?
- 10 Benefits of an ICICI Gold Loan
- 11 Types of ICICI Gold Loan Interest Rates
- 12 How to Apply for an ICICI Gold Loan?
- 13 ICICI Gold Loan Customer Care Number
- 14 FAQs About ICICI Gold Loan Per Gram
- 14.1 ✅ What is today’s gold loan rate per gram?
- 14.2 ✅ Does a gold loan have any specific eligibility requirements?
- 14.3 ✅ Why are gold loans better?
- 14.4 ✅ What documents do I need for a gold loan?
- 14.5 ✅ Should I worry about my gold?
- 14.6 ✅ How do I repay my gold loan?
- 14.7 ✅ What is LTV in a loan against gold?
- 14.8 ✅ How much loan can I get on 10 grams of gold?
- 14.9 ✅ What is the margin in a loan against gold?
- 15 News