What Is Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator?
If you get confused by the interest rate try Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator. Many banks in India provide gold loans, but the interest rates offered by banks are different, and calculating these EMIs can be troublesome.
The calculation should be correct as wrong analysis will lead to the wrong choice of Bank, which can impact your decision. Try Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator as it deals with all different interest rates provided by banks.
Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator is a convenient tool developed by Dialabank for calculating your EMI with no place for any mistake in the amount. It can help you save your precious time, and you can use that time to improvise your plan.
A human mind can make mistakes in calculation, but Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator is a tool that won’t make any mistakes. You can use the Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator to calculate the interest rates of different banks in Kashi and India.
About Gold Loan
A gold loan is borrowed by an individual when he needs money. The amount you applied for is disbursed instantly because the procedure is less time consuming as the Bank holds your Gold in their possession, giving you additional security on your loan. Indiabulls Gold Loan will provide you with the loan amount by evaluating your Gold according to the current gold rate in India.
Indians use gold mainly for gifts at festivals and weddings. Some use it for investment. However, the price of Gold in India is high, limiting your ability to buy Gold.
Indiabulls Gold Loan is providing an opportunity to individuals who can’t purchase Gold in a lump sum by providing them with a gold loan; you can buy Gold by paying small amounts for six months up to 36 months.
Dialabank provides Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator to calculate and determine the exact amount you will be paying on your EMIs; Our experts will help you find the best Bank and the best value for your Gold. Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator deals with all changes in the current gold price in India.
Apply now, and Dialabank will help you get a gold loan instantly.
Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- Flexibility: Repayment is flexible in Indiabulls for Gold Loans.
- Low interest: The interest rate is low compared to other loans. The current interest rate is 7% in Indiabulls for Gold Loans.
- Prepayment charges: Prepayment in Indiabulls for Gold Loan is 1%.
- Documents: A gold loan provided by Indiabulls is a type of secured loan which requires less documentation procedure.
- Speed: The procedure of the loan is faster than other loans, and the loan amount you applied for gets disbursed by Indiabulls instantly.
Benefits of Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator
The benefits of Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator
- Best value: Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator will give you the best value for your Gold according to any current gold rate changes in India.
- Quick Results: Calculating without the tool can be time-consuming, whereas Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator gives you results in seconds.
- Accurate: Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator gives you the exact amount you need without any flaws in miscalculation.
- Latest price: Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator deals with the trending gold price in India.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Indiabulls provides Gold loans for all Indian citizens with a minimum age of 18 and up to 75.
- Citizenship: You must be an Indian citizen to get a gold loan from Indiabulls.
- Loan Amount: Indiabulls provides gold loans up to ₹75 lakhs.
- Employment Requirements: No employment is required for a gold loan in Indiabulls.
- Gold as a Security: The Gold provided should be minimum of 18 carats, a minimum weight of 10 grams for ornaments in Indiabulls for any Gold Loan.
- CIBIL Score Requirements: Required CIBIL score is 500 in Indiabulls for a gold loan.
- Documents Required: Photographs, Identity Proof (anyone), Residence Proof (anyone), Agricultural Land Proof (for agriculture), Demand Promissory Note(will be arranged Bank).
Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator
Gold Loan EMI Payments
- Easy payment: Paying lumpsum is not possible for some individuals. Easy payments can be done for anywhere between 6 to 36 months rather than paying the whole amount at once.
- Tenure: The tenure is 6 to 36 months for Indiabulls Gold Loan.
- Low interest: The lowest interest rate is 7% for Indiabulls Gold Loan.
- Scheme: Indiabulls provides various schemes for Gold Loan.
Visit Dialabank for Indiabulls Gold Loan.
- Monthly payment: Monthly payment is stressful.
What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
The bullet Repayment scheme is also known as balloon repayment. When you pay the outstanding loan amount, including all interest and other charges on its maturity date, it is a bullet repayment scheme. The repayment is flexible as you choose the maturity date for making the payment of the loan instead of making payments every month. It is suitable for people who can repay the loan amount in a short time. If you take a loan for less than six months, it can help you save a lot of money on interest.
EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
EMI Scheme (₹)
₹ 3 Lakh
₹ 3.24 Lakh
₹ 3.44 Lakh
Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
Here is why you should consider bullet repayment schemes
- No EMIs: You can now get rid of Regular monthly payments.
- Short period loan: Short period loan can help you save a good amount of money as you pay interest for a short time.
- Flexible repayment schedule: The bullet repayment scheme gives the borrower flexibility in choosing the repayment date.
Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- Interest: The rate of interest charged by banks can be higher.
- Repayments: You will have to pay more than what you expect if you extend the loan tenure.
Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
Lowest EMI Per Lakh
SBI Gold Loan
Muthoot Gold Loan
Manappuram Gold Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Yes Bank Gold Loan
Private Bank Gold Loan
Federal Bank Gold Loan
Canara Bank Gold Loan
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank Gold Loan
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
PNB Gold Loan
Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator work?
You need to put the following detail.
- The interest rate offered by the banks/lender
- The loan amount of the subscribed or required Gold loan principal
- The loan tenure
After you input all the details mentioned above, the calculator will show your monthly repayments instantly. You can use the Gold Loan Calculator, visit Dialabank,
Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
To calculate the Gold Loan (EMIs) Equated Monthly Installments, the calculator tool can be helpful in several ways.
- You can compare the loans.
- Precise amount.
- It saves your time.
- Current price changes.
- Better planning.
Visit Dialabank for the EMI calculator tool.
FAQs About Indiabulls Gold Loan Calculator
✅What Are The Documents Needed To Profit From The Indiabulls Gold Loan?
- Application form.
- Address proof
- Id proof
- Agriculture land evidence in the customer’s name.
- Evidence that harvest will be produced in the case of agriculture.
✅Who Can Apply For Agricultural Loan?
For agricultural loans, every farmer is eligible for a loan.
✅ What Is The Maximum Gold Loan Amount I Can Avail of on A Gold loan From Indiabulls?
You can avail a maximum of 90% LTV.
✅ How To Renew Indiabulls Gold Loan online?
You just need to log in to the Indiabulls website or mobile app, enter your loan account credentials and renew it.