Indiabulls Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Indiabulls Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Indiabulls Gold Loan Per Gram Rate||Rs. 5,121|
|Indiabulls Gold Loan Processing Fee||Up to 0.23%, a Maximum of Rs.20,381.|
|Indiabulls Gold Loan Maximum Loan Amount||maximum of Rs. 75 Lakh|
|Indiabulls Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||1%+ GST on the Loan Amount|
|Indiabulls Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||Up to 3 years|
|Indiabulls Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About Indiabulls Gold Loan
Indiabulls Bank offers provides a facility of Gold loans for their customers. In order to avail the facility of this form of loan, the borrower needs to have an Indian nationality and physical gold with them. Indiabulls Bank Gold Loan can be used for a multitude of purposes. From payment of prior loans, to taking care of personal needs, or even traveling the gold loan amount can be used as per the borrower’s need and requirements.
- Indiabulls Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% per annum
- Indiabulls Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate is ₹ 5,121.
- Indiabulls Bank Gold Loan Tenure is from 6 months to 36 months
- Indiabulls Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is 1% + GST
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Indiabulls?
According to the gold market rates, Indiabulls Bank offers a gold loan at the rate of ₹ 5,121 per gram. The bank is now offering a 90% LTV on Gold Loans.
Indiabulls Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated January 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Apr 22 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Why Choose Indiabulls Gold Loan?
A lot of banks and non-financial organizations provide a Gold Loan online. This is how Indiabulls Bank Gold loan is better than the rest of the banks and NBFCs offering gold loans.
- High loan amount from a minimum in thousands to up to Rs. 1 crore.
- Quick processing.
- Less documentation.
- Fast processing.
- Quick Disbursement.
- Low interest rate.
- Flexible repayment option.
Advantages of Indiabulls Gold Loan
- Indiabulls Bank Gold loan is multipurpose in nature.
- If you have all the documents in hand and are eligible, you can get instant loan approval.
- Borrowers can avail a Gold loan of different amounts depending upon their gold value and needs.
- Indiabulls Bank comes at a low Best Gold loan Interest Rate and customizable EMI.
- There are no prepayment charges.
- Fast disbursement
- No hidden charges
- The bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure
Indiabulls Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a financial product that a bank gives to their customers to take care of their financial needs and requirements.
Basic Eligibility Criteria for availing an Indiabulls Bank Gold Loan is:
|Age Criteria||18 to 75 years of age|
|Gold Requirements||Gold Ornaments (18-22 carats) or bank minted 24 carat coins|
|CIBIL Score||Above 500|
Documents Required for Indiabulls Gold Loan
Gold Loan is a loan product offered by the bank to pledge your physical gold in exchange for some monetary assistance. It is very easy to get Indiabulls Bank gold loan if you fulfill basic eligibility.
Following are the documents required :
|Identity Proof||Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Aadhaar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized|
Indiabulls Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Indiabulls offers a low interest rate of 7% and a gold loan rate per gram rate of Rs. 5,121.
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Pre-payment Charges||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Processing Fee||up to 1%|
Indiabulls Gold Loan Apply Online
You can apply for Indiabulls Bank Gold Loan online by visiting their website online. After the online registration process is completed, you will have to visit the branch for document verification and loan amount disbursement.
You can also apply with Dialabank by following some simple steps:
- Visit Dialabank’s digital platform and fill a form with your requirements.
- Our customer relationship manager will get in touch with you.
- You will be offered a FREE OF COST assistance at every step of the way.
- With Dialabank, getting your desired loan is convenient and easy.
How to Pay Your Indiabulls Gold Loan EMI?
Your Indiabulls Bank gold advance can be paid in three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you have an account with Indiabulls Bank, Standing Instruction can be the best way of repayment for you. Your EMI will be deducted from the account automatically.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode is used if you don’t have a Indiabulls account. In that case link any bank account with your loan account and the money gets deducted every month on its own.
- Post-Dated Cheques (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI cheques for your EMI payments.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Indiabulls
Gold jewelry in the form of bangles, anklets, necklace is accepted by the bank for Gold Loan. The jewelry should be of 18-22 carats.
Uses of Indiabulls Gold Loan
- To finance any personal expenses like a wedding, travel, remodeling of home payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For your business needs like buying raw materials, expansion of business, social events, etc.
- For agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
Indiabulls Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Name of Scheme||
Home credit Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Rate of Interest||
7% Onwards (Based on the loan amount)
|Minimum Loan Amount||
Based on the value of the Jewel which is being pledged
Adjustment of loan amount within 2 months from the date of harvest of crops
Benefits of Indiabulls Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- No processing fee up to Rs. 25,000
- 0.30% of the loan amount for a Minimum of Rs. 300 for loan amount ranging between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the loan amount for a minimum of Rs.1,500 for loan amount ranging between Rs.5 lakh and Rs.1 crore
Indiabulls Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Indiabulls Bank Offers an Overdraft Scheme. It works like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as you want anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Indiabulls Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the withdrawn amount.
Indiabulls Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
Indiabulls Bank offers gold loan for horticultural requirements under two different categories –
|For Bumper Agri Jewel Loan||For other Agri Jewel Loan Products|
|8.50% Fixed||11.50% onwards|
Following RBI’s Indiabulls can give gold loan up to 90% market value.
FAQs About Indiabulls Gold Loan
- Application form.
- Address proof
- Id proof
- Agribusiness land evidence in the customer’s name.
- Evidence that harvest will be produced.
For agricultural loan, every farmer is eligible for loan.
- No hidden charges
- Gem appraiser and handling charges will be material
- low interest rate
- The reimbursement plan is beneficial
The Indiabulls gold loans are secured loans that come with fast disbursement. Offering a low interest rate, this can be the solution for all your financial needs.
You can avail a Gold Loan of ₹ 5,121 per gram from the Indiabulls Bank.
The rate of interest in the Indiabulls Bank for Gold Loan begins at 7.00% per annum.
Indiabulls Gold Loan status can be checked online by visiting the Bank’s website and entering the Gold Loan application details
You can avail a maximum of 90% LTV.
The Indiabulls Bank gold loan can be taken for up to 36 months.
The Bank charges a processing fee of 1% of the Loan Amount.
Up to 1% of the outstanding loan amount is charged as the prepayment fee.
You just need to login to the Indiabulls website or mobile app, enter your loan account credentials and renew it.
You can make use of the bank’s online portal to repay the Indiabulls Bank Gold loan interest online.
If you fail to repay the Indiabulls gold loan amount, the bank will issue a warning to you. If you fail to respond, the bank will be forced to sell off the gold.
You can apply for the Indiabulls Gold loan moratorium online by logging in to the online portal or by visiting the bank personally.
The loan amount cannot be paid using a credit card.
The rate of Gold Loan per gram depends on the authenticity of your gold. A 90% LTV can be provided.
You can pay for your Gold Loan online or by post-dated cheques.
Apply for Gold Loan with Indiabulls Bank by visiting their branch or online portal. You can also take a free of cost Dialabank assistance.
To renew your Gold Loan, you will have to visit the branch with the loan application details and documents. A renewal fee may be charged.
You can take a Gold Loan from Indian Bank by visiting the branch with your Gold, ID proof and some address proof. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get a free of cost customized assistance.
The loan status can be checked by calling the Indiabulls Bank’s customer care number. You may also visit the branch in person.
The Indiabulls Bank Gold Loan can only be closed after the whole loan amount is payed back to the bank.
When you default on your Gold Loan, the bank will give a reminder followed by legal actions, or even selling of the gold.
Indiabulls Bank has its registered office in Delhi and operational headquarters in Mumbai.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Indiabulls Gold Loan?
Indiabulls Bank does provide an Overdraft Scheme and the overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Indiabulls Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
✅What is the Indiabulls Gold Loan closure procedure?
Once the loan is paid, the bank will close your gold loan immediately.
✅What is the Indiabulls customer care number?
The customer care number is 9878981144
✅ What is Indiabulls Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
There are no preclosure charges for the gold loan
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure for Indiabulls Gold Loan?
The maximum gold loan tenure is 12 months
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure of the Indiabulls Gold Loan?
The minimum tenure is 3 months.
✅ What are the foreclosure charges in
The bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure
Table of Contents
- 1 Indiabulls Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 About Indiabulls Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Indiabulls?
- 4 Indiabulls Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated January 2021
- 5 Why Choose Indiabulls Gold Loan?
- 6 Advantages of Indiabulls Gold Loan
- 7 Indiabulls Gold Loan Eligibility
- 8 Documents Required for Indiabulls Gold Loan
- 9 Indiabulls Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 10 Indiabulls Gold Loan Apply Online
- 11 How to Pay Your Indiabulls Gold Loan EMI?
- 12 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Indiabulls
- 13 Uses of Indiabulls Gold Loan
- 14 Indiabulls Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 15 Benefits of Indiabulls Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 16 Indiabulls Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 17 Indiabulls Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
- 18 FAQs About Indiabulls Gold Loan
- 18.1 ✅What are the documents needed to profit from the Indiabulls Gold Loan?
- 18.2 ✅Who can apply for the Loan?
- 18.3 ✅What are the primary highlights of the Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme?
- 18.4 ✅What is Indiabulls Gold Loan?
- 18.5 ✅ How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Indiabulls?
- 18.6 ✅ What is the gold loan interest rate in Indiabulls?
- 18.7 ✅ How to check gold loan status in Indiabulls?
- 18.8 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail on a gold loan from Indiabulls?
- 18.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of the Indiabulls gold loan?
- 18.10 ✅ How much processing fee is applicable on Indiabulls Gold loan?
- 18.11 ✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in Indiabulls gold loan?
- 18.12 ✅ How to renew Indiabulls Gold Loan online?
- 18.13 ✅ How to pay Indiabulls Gold loan interest online?
- 18.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Indiabulls Gold loan for 3 months?
- 18.15 ✅ How can I apply for EMI moratorium on Indiabulls Gold loan?
- 18.16 ✅ How to pay Indiabulls Gold loan through credit card?
- 18.17 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Indiabulls?
- 18.18 ✅ How to pay Indiabulls Gold Loan online?
- 18.19 ✅ How to apply for Gold Loan in Indiabulls?
- 18.20 ✅ How to renew Indiabulls Gold Loan online?
- 18.21 ✅ How to take Gold Loan from Indiabulls?
- 18.22 ✅ How to check Indiabulls Gold Loan status?
- 18.23 ✅ How to close Indiabulls Gold Loan?
- 18.24 ✅ What happens if someone defaults Indiabulls Gold Loan?
- 18.25 ✅ How many branches of Indiabulls Gold Loan?
- 18.26 ✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Indiabulls Gold Loan?
- 18.27 ✅What is the Indiabulls Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 18.28 ✅What is the Indiabulls customer care number?
- 18.29 ✅ What is Indiabulls Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 18.30 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure for Indiabulls Gold Loan?
- 18.31 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure of the Indiabulls Gold Loan?
- 18.32 ✅ What are the foreclosure charges in
- 18.33 Indiabulls
- 18.34 Gold Loan?