ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||5.88% per annum|
|ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate||Rate Per Gram is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450|
|ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Maximum Loan Amount
||Up to Rs. 75 Lakh|
|ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||Nil|
|ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||60 months|
About ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan
ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan provides gold loans to an interested individual who is in the middle of a financial emergency and requires immediate money. Gold loans are usually availed by people belonging to low and medium-income groups. Gold loans provide instant credit to people in need. Gold loans require one to submit their gold to the bank who will verify the gold and give you an amount depending on the market price of gold and its demand among people.
The Gold Loan can be used for any purpose such as paying for a wedding and medical bills. The ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan provides many benefits for an individual. It allows a 5.88% per annum Interest rate and tenure of up to 60 months.
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through ING Vysya Bank
Based on the current gold prices, ING Vysya Bank offers a loan of ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450 grams of gold. ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Rate per gram today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450 with 22-carat dresses cut on the largest 90% LTV and the average cost of a gold loan in the last 30 days in 2021 is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450 of 22 carats.
ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram- January 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Mar 29 2023
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Why Choose ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
Many banks provide a gold loan at a low-interest rate. There are also many non-banking financial companies providing gold loans. But the reasons why you should choose ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
- ING Vysya has a team of dedicated workers who are waiting to help you.
- They have an attractive Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- They also provide flexible repayment options.
- As they don’t need many documents, they process the loan very fast.
- They provide maximum value for your gold.
Advantages of ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan
- Attractive Interest Rates: ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan provides a loan at a very low-interest rate of 5.88% per annum.
- Multiple Purpose: ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan can be used to fulfil any purpose, such as pay for a wedding or medical bills or bring about the much-needed repair on your house.
- Tenure: ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan provides a tenure of 60 months which is plenty of time for an individual to pay back the loan.
- Prepayment Charges: The bank does not take any prepayment charges for the gold loan that it provides.
- Transparency: The ING Vysya Bank has experts who will help you with the loan journey and will maintain full transparency with you.
- Foreclosure: ING Vysya Bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan per gram Foreclosure.
ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
A gold loan is a loan that you can avail of very easy but to do so you have to fulfil the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan is:
|Age Criteria||18 to 75 years|
|Gold Requirements||Gold Ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL Score||Above 500|
ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan At Home
Gold Loan at House is a doorstep loan service that allows you to borrow money from the convenience of your own home. The service is rapid, flexible, and cost-effective because interest rates are low. You can use the gold loan calculator to assess the value of your gold or the loan amount before completing a loan request. Obtaining a Gold Loan at home is an easy and quick process that can be done in a matter of minutes.
Within 30 minutes, one of our employees will contact you and arrive at your home. When all e-documentation and gold identification are completed at your residence, the appropriate gold loan amount will be sent directly to your bank account.
Furthermore, there are many benefits of ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan at Home:
- Fast loan approval
- Lower interest rates
- Maximum value of gold
- Flexible repay tenures
- Easy payment options
- No additional charges
- 24*7 customer support
- Full security of the gold
- No hidden fees
- Service at your doorstep within 30 minutes
Documents Required for ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan
Gold Loans do not require much documentation, mostly because of the collateral being provided to the bank by the borrower. But, each bank asks for some documents for a verification process. Each bank differs in the case of documents.
|Identity Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Aadhaar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized (Coloured)|
ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, Charges
As mentioned above, gold loans provide an interest rate of 5.88% per annum. The interest rate changes due to the market price of gold. Gold Loan interest rates offered by the ING Vysya Bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a secured loan.
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||5.88% per annum|
|Pre-payment Charges||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Processing Fee||up to 1%|
ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
With the advent of technology, everything is turning digital. Most banks have made provisions for the online application of loans. ING Vysya Bank also allows an online application for gold loans. You can do so by visiting the bank’s official website ad filling out the online form.
You can also apply for a gold loan through Dialabank in the followings steps:
- Visit Dialabank, where you will have to fill out the form without any registration.
- The Relationship Manager will give you a call and help you through the process.
- They will offer you personalized service and give you the option of comparing deals for gold loans.
- Dialabank allows you to compare the rates of every bank and the other details.
How to Pay Your ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan EMI?
ING Vysya Bank’s gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with ING Vysya Bank, Standing Instruction is the best method of repayment. Your EMI sum will be charged automatically toward the finish of the month to month cycle from the ING Vysya Bank account you indicate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be utilized if you have a non-ING Vysya Bank account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently toward the finish of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-ING Vysya Bank account at your closest ING Vysya Bank Loan branch. A new arrangement of PDCs should be submitted on time. It will be ideal if you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered in non-ECS areas as it were.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by ING Vysya Bank
ING Vysya Bank accepts gold jewellery such as gold bangles, rings, anklets, and necklaces.
Uses of ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan
The loan provided by the ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan service can be used for many purposes such as:
- To pay for any personal expenses such as a wedding, payment of education fees, travels, etc.
- To pay for any business needs, such as availing raw material or trying to expand of business, etc.
- For agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agricultural activities.
ING Vysya Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||ING Vysya Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 5.88% per annum (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of ING Vysya Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- ING Vysya Bank charges a processing fee of up to ₹ 25,000
- Minimum of ₹ 300 charge, that is 0.30% of the loan amount, applies to the amount ranging from above ₹ 25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 applies to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore
ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
ING Vysya Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, the loan amount is provided as an overdraft facility. It functions as a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as per your wishes, anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
ING Vysya Bank Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
ING Vysya Bank offers gold loans for horticultural necessities. They are provided under two unique classifications Bumper Agri Jewel Loan and Other Agri Jewel Loan. The financing costs on these two kinds of schemes are as follows:
|For Bumper Agri Jewel Loan||For Other Agri Jewel Loan Products|
|Fixed: 8.50%||starting from 11.50 %|
Please Note RBI has decided to increase the LTV ratio for Gold Loan from 75% to 90% till 31st March 2021
FAQs About ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan
✅ What are the documents needed to profit from the ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
- Address proof such as driver’s license, Aadhaar card, passport, election card.
- ID Proof, like driver’s license, Aadhaar card, passport, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Proof of agricultural commercial land on behalf of the candidate.
- Evidence that harvesting can be improved.
✅ Who can apply for the Loan?
The agricultural loan can be easily availed by any farmer.
✅ What are the primary highlights of the Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme?
The primary highlights of the Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme are:
- No undisclosed charges.
- Gem appraiser and administrative costs will be important.
- Low-interest rate.
- The refund is profitable.
- The front cycle is simple and confusion-free.
✅ What is ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan is a secure loan that allows instant repayment which in turn allows you to meet your immediate financial needs. Jewellery loans from ING Vysya Bank can be obtained at attractive interest rates.
✅ How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from ING Vysya Bank?
You can get a ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450 Gold Loan per gram from ING Vysya Bank, depending on the quality of your gold.
✅ What is the gold loan interest rate in ING Vysya Bank?
The ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan interest rate starts at around 5.88% per annum. The rate varies depending upon the purity of the gold provided and the number of loans to be issued.
✅ How to check gold loan status in ING Vysya Bank?
You can check your ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan status online by visiting the online website and filling out a form for your Gold Loan application details.
✅ What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail myself of on a gold loan from ING Vysya Bank?
You can get up to 90% of the total value of gold from ING Vysya Bank.
✅ What is the loan tenure of the ING Vysya Bank gold loan?
The maximum term of your gold loan at ING Vysya Bank is up to 60 months.
✅ How much processing fee is applicable on ING Vysya Bank Gold loan?
ING Vysya Bank can charge a processing fee of up to 1% of the loan on their Jewel Loan.
✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in the ING Vysya Bank gold loan?
ING Vysya Bank charges up to 1% of the outstanding loan.
✅ How to renew ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan online?
You can always renew your ING Vysya Bank Gold loan online by logging into your account from your mobile app and renewing your gold loan under the “Gold Loan” section.
✅ How to pay ING Vysya Bank Gold loan interest online?
To repay ING Vysya Bank Gold loan interest online you can use the payment options available on the online website. You can also make payments via the mobile app.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on the ING Vysya Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
If you do fail to repay the ING Vysya Bank gold loan, you will first be warned by the financial service provider. But if the default continues the bank holds the right to sell off your gold jewellery.
✅ How can I apply for an EMI moratorium on ING Vysya Bank Gold loan?
You can apply for a suspension of an Indian gold loan online by signing in with your details or you can directly visit the financial service provider itself.
✅ How to pay ING Vysya Bank Gold loan through a credit card?
Repaying ING Vysya Bank gold loan with a credit card is not accepted.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in ING Vysya Bank?
The level of Gold Loan per gram depends on the quality of your gold and the price of gold in the market. ING Vysya Bank offers a subsidy of 75-90% of the market price of gold.
✅ How to pay ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan online?
You can pay for your Gold Loan from ING Vysya Bank in easy monthly instalments or through post-dated cheques.
✅ How to apply for Gold Loan in ING Vysya?
Apply for Gold Loan with ING Vysya Bank by visiting the branch with your financial service provider. You can also apply online with a Dialafinancial service provider and get offers and deals as you require.
✅ How to renew ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan online?
To renew your Gold Loan, you have to visit the loan branch with your loan documents and apply for a renewal. A renewal fee might be charged, and after reviewing your gold, your loan will be renewed.
✅ How to get ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
You can get a quick Gold Loan from ING Vysya Bank by visiting the branch or through online inquiry at Dialafinancial service provider’s digital platform.
✅ How to check ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan status?
Check your Gold Loan status by calling ING Vysya Bank on their customer care number. You can also visit the branch yourself to check for updates.
✅ How to close ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
You can close your ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan once you have paid the money. The financial service provider will close your loan and repay you the gold.
✅ How to renew ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
If you want to renew your Gold Loan with ING Vysya Bank, you need to visit your branch with the necessary documents and apply for a renewal. Your gold will be reviewed, and new loan terms will be determined. After paying a small down payment, your loan will be renewed for a new term.
✅ What happens if someone defaults on ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
When you pay for your Gold Loan, the financial service provider will initially remind you of the amount you are waiting for. Then you will be given legal notice at your given address. In the event of a mistake, the financial service provider gains the right to sell your promised gold to recover all the remaining money that you failed to pay.
✅ How many branches of ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan
ING Vysya Bank is based in Bangalore, with many branches in India.
✅ What is the Overdraft Scheme for ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
ING Vysya Bank does provide an Overdraft Scheme and the overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount that you will withdraw/utilize.
✅ What is the ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
Once the loan is paid, the bank will close your gold loan immediately.
✅ What is the ING Vysya Bank customer care number?
9878981144 is the customer care number for ING Vysya Bank.
✅ What are ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The preclosure charges of the ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan is decided from time to time.
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure for ING Vysya Bank is up to 60 months
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure for ING Vysya Bank is 12 months.
✅ What are the foreclosure charges of the ING Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
ING Vysya Bank charges an interested borrower up to .50% on the principal amount in case of a Gold Loan per gram Foreclosure.