Jana Small Finance Bank Key Features – Apply Now
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||Starting 7.25% per annum|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,800 to ₹ 4,350|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Requirement||Minimum 18 Carat|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Minimum Loan Amount||90% LTV on Your Gold Market Price|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Repayment Tenure||6 Months to 12 Months|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Schemes||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
How many loans Can I Get Through Jana Small Finance Bank?
As per the ultra-modern riches prices, Jana Small Finance Bank affords a gold loan through thorp regarding Rs. 5,121. Jana Small Finance Bank riches mortgage dimension per village lately is Rs. 5,121 for 22-carat jewelry considered at the most LTV concerning 75%.
Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Per Gram-Update Jan 2021
Updated – Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1st Jan 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
Jana Bank formerly known as Janalakshmi Bank is a company that provides financial services to the people. This company was founded in 2008, in the state of Bengaluru. Jana Small Finance Bank provides financial services to customers like Gold Loan, Wealth management services, and also Agriculture Loans. Gold Loan is a financial service in which the applicant pledges gold ornaments in the bank in return for the loan amounts.
Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan at Home
Gold Loan at Home is a doorstep loan service that allows you to borrow money from the convenience of your own home. The service is rapid, flexible, and cost-effective because interest rates are low. You may use the gold loan calculator to calculate the value of your gold or the loan amount before completing a loan request. Obtaining a Gold Loan at home is an easy and quick process that can be done in a matter of minutes.
One of our representatives will contact you and arrive at your home within 30 minutes. The appropriate gold loan amount will be paid immediately to your bank account when all e-documentation and gold identification is completed at your home.
The benefits of getting a gold loan at your doorsteps are:
- Diverse Range of Gold Loan Schemes
- Your Gold will just be released the same day.
- You can get free insurance for your Gold
- There are no hidden fees.
- You will get the maximum value of your Gold
- Service at Your Door in 30 Minutes
Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Documentation
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Any one)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Any one)|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized colored|
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates, Fees and Charges
|Gold Loan Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Processing Fee||0.85% of the loan amount + GST|
|Loan to Gold value||Up to 75%|
|Pre-payment Charges||0- 2%|
Types of Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- The agricultural loan provided to farmers for agricultural purposes at a special rate of interest.
- Non- agricultural purpose loan against gold provided to individuals for all kinds of purposes except agricultural purpose. The Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is slightly higher.
Advantages of Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- Multipurpose – Jana Small Finance Bank Gold loan can be used for any legitimate purpose, ranging from education to housing or business.
- Quick approval – You can avail of Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan without any hassles, with minimal paperwork and lenient eligibility criteria.
- High quantum – Borrowers can avail of a Gold loan of different denominations, subject to their requirement and background.
- Competitive interest – Jana Small Finance Bank Gold loan comes at a competitive rate of interest on Term Loan, Overdraft and EMI based loan and making repayment light on the pocket. Repay your gold loan in lower EMI, over a tenor of your choice.
- Prepayment – Borrowers can choose to prepay the Jana Small Finance Bank Gold loan without any worry of prepayment charges.
- Collateral Held securely– Any gold surrendered to the Jana Small Finance Gold Loan bank as collateral is kept safely in a locker, so you don’t have to concern about the safety or security of your gold.
- Quick and Efficient Servicing– Over the counter disbursement in just 50 minutes with minimal documentation
- Complete Transparency– Gold Loan rates and other charges are communicated upfront in writing, along with the quotation, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden costs or fees.
- Foreclosure – Jana Small Finance Bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill the Gold Loan form
- Wait for our relationship manager to contact you with the best offers.
Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
How to Pay Your Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Jana Small Finance Bank gold loan can be repaid in the following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with the Jana Small Finance Bank, Standing Instruction is the best method of repayment.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This can be utilized if you have a non-Ujivan Small Finance Bank account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently.
Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
For any assistance in case of a gold loan from Jana Small, Finance Bank required you may contact on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Jana Small Finance Bank
Gold jewelry in any form like Gold Bangles, rings, anklets, and Gold necklaces, are accepted for availing a Gold Loan provided they are between 18-24 carats.
Uses of Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
The loan amount acquired by availing the Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance personal expenses like a wedding, travel, medical bills, etc.
- For all your business financial requirements, such as buying raw material, inventory, etc.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Jana Small Finance Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Jana Small Finance Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7.25% per annum (depends on the sum of the loan)|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Jana Small Finance Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- There is no processing fee is applicable up to ₹ 25,000
- 0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum of ₹ 300 charge is applicable to the amount ranging from above ₹ 25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 is applicable to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore
- Jewel Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum.
Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Jana Small Finance Bank Offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, you are provided a loan amount as an overdraft facility. It works like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as you want anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
FAQs About Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan?
Gold Loan from Jana Small Finance Bank causes you to open the genuine capability of your inert gold. With insignificant documentation, fast payment, and complete wellbeing of your gold, Jana Gold Loan is the most straightforward and snappiest approach to get assets for your prompt individual and business prerequisites.
Apply Gold Loan from the Jana Small Finance Bank is a hassle-free and straightforward process:
- Fill in your vital information in the form available on Dialabank.
- Our trained Relationship Manager will get in touch with you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the loan according to your personal requirements, in your specific city.
- Visit the assigned branch of the bank.
- Get the loan sanctioned in just 30 minutes.
✅ How much is the Jana Small finance bank gold loan per gram?
The loan rate per gram is ₹ 3,800 to ₹ 4,350 of gold by Jana Small Finance Bank varies daily, and you will have to contact the customer care executive for the same. The Bank gives a Loan to a Value of 75%. The Gold Loan Per Gram with Jana Small Finance Bank is high.
The Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan is a secure credit availing service available for those who have urgent cash requirements and can pledge gold ornaments as security. Once the gold pledged with the bank is valued, the bank processes the loan amount in your indicated account immediately. Various repayment options are available for repaying the loan.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Jana Small Finance Bank?
Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Rate is 7.25% per annum.
✅ How to check Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan status?
Check the status of your Gold Loan by visiting the bank’s branch and contacting the loan officer who is in charge of your file.
Use Dialabank’s EMI Calculator to know your EMI and Interest Rate.
You can get a maximum amount of Rs 1 crore on a Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan as the bank offers around 75% of the gold ornaments market value.
The maximum tenure of your Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan is up to 36 months. However, you’ll be required to renew your loan plan after a year.
A processing fee is up to 0.85% of the loan amount + GST of the loan amount or Rs. 1000 whichever is higher is charged.
✅ How to renew Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan?
Renewal of the Gold Loan by Jana Small Finance Bank can be done by visiting the bank branch with all your documents related to the gold loan, getting the gold kept as security released, and revalued based on the market prices and agreeing on the new terms formed.
Bank charges approximately Rs. 250 – Rs. 500 for renewal of the gold loan.
Jana Small Finance Bank charges nothing for the prepayment of the gold loan.
✅ How to pay Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
The bank provides various methods to pay the loan amount such as a Standing Instruction or an ECS. For mo contact the customer care executive of the bank or visit the branch directly.
If someone defaults on the payments of Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan interest for 3 months, a penalty fee is charged on the total amount due, and in case of repeated defaults, the bank will have the authority to auction your gold ornaments to recover the amount publicly.
You can apply for the Jana Small Finance Bank Gold loan moratorium online by logging in with your credentials or by personally visiting the main branch. The moratorium request has to be submitted at least five working days before the due date of your EMI.
As per RBI Guidelines, the Jana Small Finance Bank Gold loan cannot be repaid via credit cards. Other payment modes such as net banking, debit cards, cheques, DDs can be used for loan repayment.
✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Gold Loan customer care number?
For contacting Jana Small Finance Gold loan call at 9878981144 .
✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Gold Loan closure procedure?
- Just go to the bank with the documents.
- Write a letter for pre-closure of the Jana Small Finance Gold loan account.
- Pay the pre-closure charges as per Jana Small Finance Gold Loan.
✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Gold Loan preclosure charge?
Up to 2% preclosure charge before 3 months, after that 0.50%.
✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan overdraft scheme?
For simplifying the process and providing you with a hassle-free service while processing an overdraft scheme at Jana Small Finance bank is provided, it gives you an online way to get your own overdraft, also known as Smartdraft – Overdraft Against Salary. You do not need to visit bank branches and go through a boring process. Just log in to the Jana Small Finance Bank online banking portal and from there you can fill out a simple form and get an overdraft under your name.
✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Gold Loan maximum tenure?
The maximum tenure of the Jana Small Finance Gold loan is 36 months.
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 6 months.
✅What is the foreclosure procedure for Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan?
The Bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the key excellent if there should be an event of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.