Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Gold Required||Minimum 18 Cr|
|Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1% or ₹1000 whichever is higher|
|Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||0-1%|
|Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
You just need to give a call on 9878981144 to avail of the best deals and offers on Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan.
Advantages of Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- Instant Gold Loan: To begin with, loan on gold the bank sanctions Gold Loan quickly. The sum of the loan ranges from Rs. Ten thousand to Rs. 15 Lacs. The amount of quantity can be availed over the counter rapidly.
- Gold Coins: Secondly, Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan can also be avail against the security of 24-Karat gold coins which holds complete purity issues by banks operating in India. However, the weight of gold cannot exceed more than fifty grams per customer. The rules are laid down by RBI and are subject to change.
- Loan Tenure: Also, When it comes to availing Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan, then it holds the minimum duration of a half year to a most of extreme of a year.
- Attractive interest rates: the Fascinating rate of interest: On Per Gram gold loan , the borrower can get the fascinating interest rate. Take a glimpse at the gold’s recent running interest rate.
- Foreclosure: Bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
How many loans can I get through Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Updated – Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1st Jan 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Jharkhand Gramin Bank is a rural bank that was established in 2006 after the merger of three regional rural banks Ranchi Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Singhbhum Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Hazaribag Kshetriya Gramin Bank, and Giridih Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
The bank has its head office in Ranchi. Also, it operates in 15 districts of Jharkhand with a wide network of 224 branches. The bank provides financial services to people like personal loans, gold loans. loan against property and many more.
Gold Loan which is also stated as a loan against gold is a financial service in which the applicant just has to put the gold jewellery in the bank against the loan amount. It is one of the most availed services due to its low interest rates and easy availability.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Jewel Loan is a financial product provided by the bank which caters to your needs of short term or long term funds. It is easy to avail of financial services provided by banks at low rates of interest and also requires minimal documentation for the same. Jharkhand Gramin Bank gives you the Loan amount within an hour of application as the valuation and approval process is quickly done, keeping in mind your urgency regarding the need for funds.
Major Eligibility criteria for availing of the Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan is:
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats (10 Grams)|
A good Credit or CIBIL score is not required to apply for the Gold Loan as it is a fully secured financial service against your gold as collateral security.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan at Home
Gold Loan at Home is an immediate or doorstep loan service that allows you to borrow money from the comfort of your own home. As interest rates are low, the service is quick, flexible, and economical. Before submitting a loan request, you can also use the gold loan calculator to determine the worth of your gold or the loan amount. The process for getting a Gold Loan at home is quite simple and convenient, and it can be completed in just a few minutes.
One of our representatives will contact you and arrive at your home within 30 minutes. The appropriate gold loan amount will be paid immediately to your bank account when all e-documentation and gold identification is completed at your home.
The benefits of getting a gold loan at your doorsteps are:
- Access To Your Loan Account 24 X 7
- Diverse Range of Gold Loan Schemes
- Your Gold will just be released the same day.
- Pre & Part Payment Facility
- You can get free insurance for your Gold
- There are no hidden fees.
- You will get the maximum value of your Gold
- Service at Your Door in 30 Minutes
- You can avail your Gold Loan in just 1 visit
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the Jharkhand Gramin Bank wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
Documents required for Applying for Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan are :
A duly filled and signed Gold Loan application form shall be submitted along with the following documents:
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
|Agricultural Land Proof||Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose|
*Any other documents as requested by the bank shall be duly submitted.*
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
A Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan can fulfill all your urgent short-term and long-term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates is offered by the Jharkhand Gramin Bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
The Gold Loan interest rates in the Jharkhand Gramin Bank start at 7.25% per annum.
The bank also charges some additional fees along with the rate of interest in some cases, which are :
|Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount|
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
|6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan service is a simple and hassle-free process that can be done from the comfort of your home. You can do the Gold rate Interest rate online by visiting the bank’s official website and submitting a form with necessary information regarding yourself and the Gold Loan you wish to avail. You will then need to visit the branch with the required documents and your gold.
You can also apply with Dialabank by following the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Visit Dialabank’s digital platform, where you will have just to fill a form without any registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact you and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in fulfilling your financial needs.
- You will get personalized service, giving you the option of comparing and taking the best deal according to your needs without any extra charges.
- With Dialabank, you can compare the different offers and schemes from various banks based on funding provided and the rate of interest charged for choosing the best loan deal for yourself.
How to Pay Your Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Jharkhand Gramin Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with Jharkhand Gramin Bank, Standing Instruction is the best method of repayment. Your EMI sum will be charged automatically toward the finish of the month to month cycle from the Jharkhand Gramin Bank account you indicate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be utilised if you have a non-Jharkhand Gramin Bank account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently toward the finish of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-Jharkhand Gramin Bank account at your closest Jharkhand Gramin Bank Loan Branch. A new arrangement of PDCs should be submitted on time. It will be ideal if you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS areas as it were.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
You can use this amount of Per gram Gold Loan to fulfil your personal needs. An individual need can be anything, whether related to a wedding or education. Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan can be linked to your business or agricultural activities. Bank doesn’t put any restriction on the use of the loan amount.
You just need to give a call on 9878981144 to avail the best deals and offers on Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Bank accepts only gold of 18 carats to 22 carats.
- The bank accepts gold jewelry and gold coins weigh less than 50 grams.
- That minted coins are not accepted.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold to get a gold loan.
Use of Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Jharkhand Gramin Bank Per gram Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail of a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Jharkhand Gramin Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7.25% per annum (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Jharkhand Gramin Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank charges a processing fee of up to ₹ 500
- Minimum of ₹ 300 charge, that is 0.30% of the loan amount, applies to the amount ranging from above ₹ 20,000 – less than ₹ 20 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 applies to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Jharkhand Gramin Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, the loan amount is provided as an overdraft facility. It functions as a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as per your wishes, anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
FAQs About Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Gold Loans are a secured loaning scheme that can be used for urgent monetary needs. Interest Rates in Jharkhand Gramin Bank starts from 7.25% per annum for a minimum tenure of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months. The loan can be used for products as well as non-productive purposes.
✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Jharkhand Gramin Bank?
You can get a Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan by going into the nearest branch with your gold and documents or through the online channel of Dialabank in few easy steps. You may also call on the number 9878981144 in case of any queries.
✅ How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Jharkhand Gramin Bank?
Jharkhand Gramin Bank’s Gold Loan comes with attractive features and benefits. The per gram rate for Gold Loan depends on the purity and market price of your gold. Currently, you can get around ₹ 3,800 to ₹ 4,350.
✅ How Does Jharkhand Gramin bank Gold Loan work?
Gold Loans are your answer to urgent financial needs. You can take a Gold Loan from Jharkhand Gramin Bank by walking into your branch with your gold and documents. Once verified and valued, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account. Your gold will be kept as collateral
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Jharkhand Gramin Bank?
Gold Loans from Jharkhand Gramin Bank starts from 7.25% per annum for a tenure of 6 to 12 months. The rates may vary depending on your credit history and your income.
✅ How to check gold loan status in Jharkhand Gramin Bank?
You can check the status of your Gold Loan by contacting your Jharkhand Gramin Bank branch either in person or through customer care number. You will have to provide the bank with your application details.
✅ How to calculate gold loan interest in Jharkhand Gramin Bank?
Just subtract the principal loan amount from the final repayment amount and you will get the interest.
✅ How much processing fee is applicable to the Jharkhand Gramin bank Gold loan?
The Jharkhand Gramin Bank bank charges a processing fee for its gold loan which is about 1% of the outstanding loan amount or Rs. 1000, whichever is higher.
✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in the Jharkhand Gramin bank gold loan?
The prepayment charges range from 0 to 1% of the loan amount. Prepayment helps you reduce the burden of your EMIs and thus avoid you from having any bad debts.
✅ How can I apply for the EMI moratorium on the Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold loan?
The moratorium means a period wherein you don’t have to repay your loan. This can be applied in person or through the online portal of the bank. You can only do so 5 days before the due date of your EMI payment.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Jharkhand Gramin Bank does provide an Overdraft Scheme and the overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount that you will withdraw/utilize.
✅What is the Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
Once the loan is paid, the bank will close your gold loan immediately.
✅What is the Jharkhand Gramin Bank customer care number?
The customer care number is 9878981144.
✅ What is Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The preclosure charges are decided from time to time by the bank.
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum tenure of a Jharkhand Gramin Bank gold loan is up to 36 months
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum tenure of the Jharkhand Gramin Bank gold loan is 12 months
✅ What are the foreclosure charges of the Jharkhand Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Jharkhand Gramin Bank charges an interested borrower up to .50% on the principal amount in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.