What Is JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Dialabank is providing a free JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator. Gold prices keep changing and if you are thinking about getting credit for gold in your possession from the JK Grameen Bank or any bank or financial institute, use JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate your EMIs.
Gold rates are increasing in India. JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator can help you find the best value for your gold with today’s price.
JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a user-friendly tool, and there are no limits to use it to calculate and compare the interest rate provided by multiple banks. JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator is available on Dialabank; you can use it whenever you want, and you can find the right amount you will pay every month on your loan.
JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator can also help you compare the interest rates of various banks for better results and accurate EMI information; use the JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool by Dialabank.
About Gold Loan
Getting a gold loan from JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a quick process with less paperwork. Suppose you choose Dialabank for your Gold Loan. In that case, the gold loan will be processed within a moment, and you can use the JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate and find the exact amount you will have to pay; you can also get the help of our expert with complete assistance and updates which will be essential for you.
JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator deals with all changes in the gold rate.
Individuals desire to buy gold is mostly for gifts or wearing it on a special occasion, but it’s expensive, limiting your capacity to buy the gold to make these possible JK Grameen Bank is providing the gold loan.
The bank offers you money by keeping your gold as collateral. You will get back your gold after a predetermined period; in case of bullet repayment, the date is flexible, and you get the freedom to decide the date.
You can compare different interest rates offered by various banks around you with the help of the JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator. You can calculate different interest rates, tenure, or combine both provided by various banks in India.
Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- Flexibility: You get to choose the maturity date in bullet repayment.
- Low interest: The rate of interest for gold loans is lower than other Loans.
- Prepayment charges: Prepayment charges are NIL
- Documents: A simple procedure and less document work.
- Speed: JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan will provide you credit in a speedy process as the gold loan is secured
Benefits of Using JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator
The benefits of the JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator are as follow:
- Best value: JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator will give the best value for your gold according to the current gold rate.
- Quick Results: JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a tool that provides you with the answer in seconds.
- Accurate: JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator delivers the precise amount you need without any mistakes.
- Latest price: JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a tool developed to automatically adjust the calculation to the trending gold price in India.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age: If you are Indian, you can get a loan starting with a minimum age of 21 with a maximum age of 70.
- Loan Amount: JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan provide loan up to 15 lakhs
- Employment Requirements: Salaried individual or self-employed.
- Gold as a Security: The gold deposited should be minimum of 18 carats minimum weight of 10 grams.
- CIBIL Score Requirements: Required CIBIL score is above 500
- Documents Required: 2 passport size photos, Aadhar Card or any ID proof, residential proof in case of rent, electric or water bills for last three months, agriculture land ownership proof for agriculture.
Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Gold Loan EMI Payments
- Easy payment: Instead of paying the whole amount, you get at least three months to pay the bank.
- Tenure: The tenure for JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan is flexible 3 to 12 months.
- Low interest: The interest rate is low. JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan interest rate is 0.79% per month.
- Scheme: Nowadays, various banks provide disparate schemes suitable for all individuals.
- Visit Dialabank for JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- Monthly payment: Monthly deduction can be a hassle.
What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
Bullet repayment scheme refers to paying the principal amount on its maturity date that was decided by you initially; the repayment is flexible as you choose the date you need to make full payment of the gold instead of making payments every month.
It is suitable for people who want to get a loan for a short time; bullet repayment can help you save your money on interest, and you can get rid of monthly payments.
Banks offer two types of repayment EMI and bullet repayment schemes. EMI is the amount you need to pay every month for at least six months; in most cases, in case of bullet repayment, you don’t have to pay these EMIs you get the freedom to pay the amount on the selected maturity date. Some charges and interest may be charged as you get the flexibility of repayment.
EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
EMI Scheme (₹)
₹ 3 Lakh
₹ 3.24 Lakh
₹ 3.44 Lakh
Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
Here is why you should consider bullet repayment schemes:
- No EMIs: No monthly payments in case of bullet repayment scheme
- Short period loan: If you are looking for a short duration loan, you can save a lot of money.
- Flexible repayment schedule: Bullet repayment gives you the freedom of repayment.
Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- Interest: The bank may charge you more interest as you get the freedom of maturity date.
- Repayments: It can backfire on you if you miss the repayment
Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
Lowest EMI Per Lakh
SBI Gold Loan
Muthoot Gold Loan
Manappuram Gold Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Yes Bank Gold Loan
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
Federal Bank Gold Loan
Canara Bank Gold Loan
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank Gold Loan
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
PNB Gold Loan
Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator Work?
You need to put the following detail:
- The interest rate offered by the banks/lender
- The loan amount of the subscribed or required Gold loan principal
- The duration of the loan
Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
To calculate the Gold Loan (EMIs) Equated Monthly Installments, the calculator tool can be helpful in several ways:
- The tool is 100 per cent accurate.
- Instant results help in saving your time.
- It works with all changes in the current gold price.
- It also allows you to try various options provided by all banks to find the Gold loan suitable for you.
- You get the exact amount you are going to pay, and you can plan your budget accordingly.
FAQs About JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator
✅ Advantages of Calculator tool By DialaBank?
Advantages are as follow:
- It saves you from hours of work and faulty calculations.
- It works with the current gold price.
- It also allows you to try different options available to find the Gold loan suitable for you.
- By knowing the exact amount of EMI, you can adjust your monthly budget.
✅ How to pay Gold Loan Online?
You have an option to pay a gold loan online through online repayment applications.
Read More: Best Methods of Repaying Gold Loan
✅ What are the Chances of Facing Rejection?
The loan is processed for disbursement only after proper verification of the gold supplied. Suppose it is discovered that the gold item is fraudulent, stolen, or missing a bill, or that the documents are not authentic, the odds of rejection increase. Otherwise, because the loan is granted based on gold grade and simple KYC paperwork, there is a trivial risk of it being denied.
✅ Do I Need to be an Existing Customer of a Bank to Avail a Gold Loan?
Some banks may need you to be a current client to receive certain benefits from a gold loan. On the other hand, many other banks do not require you to be a customer to apply for a gold loan. If you search for a gold loan outside your regular bank, reputable non-bank financial companies (NBFCs) are another choice.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 2 About Gold Loan
- 3 Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- 4 Benefits of Using JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 5 Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 7 JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 8 Gold Loan EMI Payments
- 9 What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
- 10 EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
- 11 Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 12 Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 13 Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
- 14 How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator Work?
- 15 Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
- 16 FAQs About JK Grameen Bank Gold Loan Calculator