Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Features
Gold is one of the most popular loans nowadays since it is easier to obtain than a personal loan. Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Approval Process is very simple and swift to ensure customer satisfaction. The reason for this is that when a gold loan is a secured loan in which you must pledge your gold as collateral, many financial institutions are willing to grant it. The Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Approval Process is simple and quick. They give you low-interest loans secured by your gold.
You can visit Dialabank to know more information about gold loans.
- It is a secured loan, it has a quick processing period of 1 to 3 hours.
- At this time, no salary evidence is required.
- Minimum paperwork required: Identification cards issued by the government, such as a driver’s license or a PAN card.
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Minimum and Maximum Age
21 Yrs – 60 Yrs
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Up to ₹ 2 Cr. Some banks restrict maximum eligibility to ₹ 20 Lakh
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Salaried and self-employed both are eligible
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
|Quality of Gold
Gold ornaments should range in between 18 to 24 Carats
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
Banks do not check CIBIL score for granting a gold loan
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
|Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold bars and coins
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
|Employment track record and income proofs
Banks do not check your job stability or business stability to sanction you a gold loan. Gold loans are granted without income proofs. You only need to submit your basic KYC documents such as address proof, identity proof, and an Aadhaar card to avail of this loan.
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
- Proof of the citizenship of India
- Duly filled application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Applicant’s KYC documents to establish Identity and Address
- Salary/ Income Proof
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, land proof
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
The following are some basic procedures in the Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Approval Process:
- Visit the Karnataka Bank branch closest to you.
- Fill out the bank’s application and submit it along with all of the relevant documents to get your loan approved.
- Bring your gold to the bank for the appraisal; the bank will determine the loan amount following the appraisal.
- Examine the loan’s common terms, such as tenure and interest rate, with the bank’s representative.
- All of the terms will be finalized by the bank, and your application will be reviewed for a period of time.
- Following approval, the bank will assist you with the rest of the process and disbursement of the loan funds.
FAQs on Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
✅ What is the Gold Loan Program?
A gold loan is a type of loan that is secured by your gold. Anyone in need of a large sum of money quickly can use this service, which is provided by all major banks and non-banking financial institutions.
✅ How do you compute the interest on a gold loan in Excel?
The following formula can be used to compute gold loan interest in Excel: =PMT(RATE, NPER, PV), where RATE is the rate of interest that applies to the loan amount, NPET is the total number of monthly instalments you must pay or the loan tenure duration, and PV is the main loan amount.
✅ What is the procedure for obtaining a gold loan?
To receive a gold loan, a person can either come into a gold loan-offering bank branch with their gold and necessary documents such as an Aadhar Card and a PAN Card or fill out an inquiry form and apply online via Dialabank’s digital platform for more convenience and personalized assistance.