Features of Karnataka Bank Gold Loan
- Comparatively Lower Interest Rate – Karnataka Bank charges a lower interest rate on gold loans since they are secured loans, as opposed to unsecured loans like personal loans. Gold loans include interest rates ranging from 13 to 14 per cent. Personal loan interest rates, on the other hand, are often around 15%. Karnataka lowers the interest rates on gold loans for applicants who can supply additional collateral.
- Zero Processing Fees – Because gold loans are granted promptly with gold as collateral held by the bank, many banks and NBFCs do not charge any processing costs.
- Minimal Foreclosure Charges – On gold loans, Karnataka bank don’t issue prepayment penalties or charge them at a low rate of 1%.
- No-income Proof to be Furnished – Because the loan is secured against the gold pledged by the borrower, most gold loan applications do not ask for proof of income.
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Comparison with banks
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|ICICI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan EMI calculator
Pondicherry State Co-operative Bank EMI Calculator calculates your monthly EMI at the chosen rate for a selected period. The EMI is set by the loan quantity, rate, and loan term.
Loan quantity: If Customers provoke a bigger gold loan online, then ultimately your EMI goes higher.
Interest rate: The Interest rate is directly proportional to the value of EMI. The higher the rate bigger the EMI.
Loan duration: within the case of an extended loan amount/period, the EMI on a gold loan is reduced.
Customers can check all the details regarding Gold Loans on Dialabank’s website. Dialabank is the most trustworthy agent in providing Gold Loans to its customers.
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
- Proof of the citizenship of India
- Duly filled application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Applicant’s KYC documents to establish Identity and Address
- Salary/ Income Proof
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, land proof
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Documents Required – FAQs
✅ Who is eligible for a gold loan?
Any Indian national higher than the age of eighteen years and a most of seventy years is eligible to use for a jewellery mortgage. Some banks need you to own a co-borrower if the credit applicant’s age is higher than seventy years.
✅ Is a checking account necessary for a gold loan?
To avail of a gold loan, you do not have to be compelled to submit any document for financial gain or remuneration proof as banks and non-financial establishments offer gold loans with the smallest documents for identity and address proof.
✅ Is a gold loan a decent option?
Gold loans are secured loans during which you’ll be needed to stay your physical gold within the type of jewellery or coins as collateral for your fund demand. it’s thought-about as a decent possibility for short cash needs.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of Karnataka Bank Gold Loan
- 2 Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Comparison with banks
- 3 Karnataka Bank Gold Loan EMI calculator
- 4 Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 5 Karnataka Bank Gold Loan Documents Required – FAQs