What Is Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator
People interested in buying gold loan must calculate the EMI. Dialabank provides a free to all its valued customers.
Gold price is undetermined and if you are thinking about getting a loan from Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank or any bank/financial institute, use Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate your interest rates to get the right amount. Gold rates are steady in India.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator can help you find the best value for your gold with today’s gold price in Karnataka.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a user-friendly tool developed for all our valued customers with no error in its accuracy. There are no limits to calculate and compare the gold loan interest rate provided by different banks in Karnataka or the whole country.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator is available on Dialabank; you can use it whenever you want, and you can find the precise amount of EMIs you are going to pay.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator can also help you compare the interest rates of all banks available in Karnataka or the whole nation for better results, multiple options and accurate EMI information; use the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool provided by Dialabank to get the best value for your gold with the uncertain gold rate in Karnataka.
About Gold Loan
Gold loans are provided for people who can’t purchase gold in a lump sum amount; some people use gold for investment or personal use. Now get an instant loan with simple paperwork and a quick process, and suppose you choose Dialabank for your gold loan.
In that case, the gold loan will be processed within a moment or two, and you can use the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate and find the precise amount you will be paying; you will be getting our experts to help to find the best Bank and value for your gold. Karnataka Gramina Bank Gold Loan Calculator Deals with all changes in the gold rate in Karnataka.
India is a country where gold is commonly used for gifts at a wedding or to wear on a special occasion. Some also use it for investment, but it’s expensive. Moreover, it limits your potential to buy gold Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank provides the gold loan to get your gold with easy payments. The Bank offers you money by keeping your gold as collateral.
You decide the tenure in a bullet repayment scheme. Compare loans interest rates and get the suitable EMI offered by different banks around you with the help of the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator. You can calculate different interest rates, tenure or combine both provided by various banks in Karnataka and all around the globe.
Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- Flexibility: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan provides payment flexibility; you can decide the maturity date in bullet repayment.
- Low interest: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan is 7% it is lower than other loans. Other loans provided by banks go upto 50%.
- Prepayment charges: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan prepayment charge is 0% to 2%. Some banks don’t charge the fee.
- Documents: Secured loan don’t need much paperwork.
- Speed: Less paperwork helps you get an instant loan.
Benefits of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Some benefits of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- Best value: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator will give the best value for your gold according to the current gold rate in Karnataka.
- Quick Results: Results are faster than any human mind in every possible way in Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator.
- Accurate: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator gives you the precise amount without any mistakes.
- Latest price: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool is developed for all our valued customers and deals with the latest gold price in Karnataka.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank provides gold loans for individuals with a minimum age of 18 and with a maximum age of 75years.
- Loan Amount: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan provides loans up to ₹10 lakh.
- Employment Requirements: To avail of a loan, you must be salaried or self-employed.
- Gold as a Security: The gold provided should be minimum of 18 carats, a minimum weight of 10 grams for ornaments.
- CIBIL Score Requirements: Required CIBIL score is 500 in Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank.
- Documents Required: 2 passport size photos, any ID proof, income proof, residential proof in case of rent, utility bills, agriculture land proof if the loan amount is less than 1 lakh.
Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Gold Loan EMI Payments
- Easy payment: Instead of paying a lump sum amount, you get the opportunity to pay the amount anywhere between 12 to 36 months in Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank. Some banks offer up to 60 months maximum.
- Tenure: The tenure for Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank is 12 to 36 months. If bullet repayment scheme, you can pay the amount according to the maturity date decided by you.
- Low interest: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan interest rate is 7%.
- Scheme: Banks provide a variety of schemes for a gold loan; you can choose the one according to your income standard.
- Visit Dialabank for Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator.
- Monthly payment: Monthly payment can be stressful.
What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
A bullet repayment scheme is a repayment scheme where you pay the loan’s outstanding amount on its maturity date. The repayment is flexible as you choose the date for making the payment of the gold instead of making payments every month. It is suitable for people who want to get a loan for a short time. Bullet repayment can help you save your money on interest if the loan is short term.
EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
EMI Scheme (₹)
₹ 3 Lakh
₹ 3.24 Lakh
₹ 3.44 Lakh
Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
Here is why you should consider bullet repayment schemes
- No EMIs: You can now say no to regular monthly payments. By applying for bullet repayment.
- Short period loan: Short period loan give you savings in interest.
- Flexible repayment schedule: The bullet repayment scheme gives you the option to choose your repayment according to your standard.
Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- Interest: The interest rate is higher for some banks.
- Repayments: If you extend your tenure, you will have to pay more.
Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
Lowest EMI Per Lakh
SBI Gold Loan
Muthoot Gold Loan
Manappuram Gold Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Yes Bank Gold Loan
Private Bank Gold Loan
Federal Bank Gold Loan
Canara Bank Gold Loan
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank Gold Loan
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
PNB Gold Loan
Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator work?
You need to put the following detail
- The interest rate offered by the banks/lender
- The loan amount of the subscribed or required Gold loan principal
- The loan tenure
After you input all the details mentioned above, the calculator will show your monthly repayments instantly. You can use the Gold Loan Calculator, visit Dialabank,
Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
To calculate the Gold Loan (EMIs) Equated Monthly Installments, the calculator tool can be helpful in several ways.
- compare gold loans from different banks
- You can get the detailed amount without any error.
- quick calculation saves your time
- It calculates according to current price changes.
- Better planning as you get the accurate amount you are going to pay
- Visit Dialabank for the EMI calculator tool.
FAQs About Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan Calculator
✅What is the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank customer care number?
Customer care number 9878981144 you can also visit Dialabank
✅What is the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
Once the loan is paid, the Bank will close your gold loan immediately.
✅ How to take Gold Loan?
To take a gold loan you can visit the nearest banking or NBFC branch that offers gold loan service along with your gold and basic documents like Aadhar Card and PAN Card. You can also apply online at Dialabank’s digital platform for getting the lowest rates, better convenience and personalized assistance.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate?
Gold loan interest is the monthly amount a borrower pays in addition to the principal loan amount. Different banks and financial institutes offer different rates of interest. On average, this rate varies between 10.50% and 12% per annum.