Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Gold Loan per gram||Rs. 2,431 to Rs. 3,278 depending on the purity of gold|
|Age of Borrower||18 – 75 years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 1 crore|
|Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||Up to 70%, or even 90% in case of high-interest rates|
|The purity of Eligible gold||18 carat to 22-carat gold|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||Up to 36 months|
Advantages of Kaveri Gramin Gold Loan
Transparent System: Firstly, the system of the Gold Loan is very clear, therefore, there are no hidden norms.
No Debt Burden: Moreover, There can be situations in which an applicant is not able to repay the loan amount in such a case the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only confiscate the ornaments.
Low Rate of Interest: Major advantage, the applicant will have to pay the least interest rate in comparison to other loans.
Advantage on the rate of interest for Farmers: As a matter of fact, The farmers are given a rebate on the interest rate on availing this service.
How Much Can I Get Through Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan
|Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr Gold||Loan on 20Cr Gold||Loan on 22Cr Gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
About Kaveri Gramin Gold Loan
Kaveri Gramin is a rural bank in the state of Karnataka. It was established in the year 2012. Also, the bank was formed after the merger of Cauvery Kalpatharu Grameena Bank, Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank, and Vishvesvaraya Grameena Bank. Furthermore, the bank has a wide network in 10 districts of south Karnataka. The head office of the bank is in Mysore city. The bank provides a good range of financial products o the people like Gold Loan, Personal Loan, Home loan and many others. One of the best services of this bank is Gold Loan.
Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Kaveri Gramin Bank has some simple eligibility criteria which are easy to fulfill and can be fulfilled easily.
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats|
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Kaveri Gramin Bank charges a low-interest rate on its Gold Loan as it is a fully secured loan. Along with the interest, the bank also charges some minimal charges from the borrower based on the amount and the tenure of the loan of the borrower.
|Gold Loan Rate||Starting 10.70%|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
|Loan to Gold value||Up to 70%, 90% in case of higher interest rates|
|Service Charges||Rs 250- Rs 5000 (depending on the loan amount)|
|Document Charges||Rs 199 (for loans up to 1-year tenure)|
|Gold Required||Minimum 18 Cr|
|Repayment Tenure||Up to 36 months|
Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
You can avail of a loan with Kaveri Gramin Bank with just the basic documentation:
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
|Agricultural Land Proof||Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose|
Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
You can easily visit the Dilabank branch in your vicinity and avail of the best gold loan offers without any hassle. You can also apply online through our website without getting out of the comfort of your houses. This will save you from a lot of hassle. All you have to do is:
- Visit Dialabank and click on the gold loan option on the menu. Then you will just have to fill up a form with your personal details.
- Our relationship manager will give you a call and will guide you every step of the way.
- Using the information you submitted, we will shortlist the best offer for you and help you compare.
- In case you have any queries, you can contact us at 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Kaveri Gramin Bank
Any gold jewelry such as gold bangles, gold rings, gold anklets, and gold necklaces are accepted for availing a Gold Loan. Some banks might even accept gold coins. Gold bars are not accepted.
The gold ornaments should be of 18 carats to 22 carats. Any gold ornament which is of 24 carats cannot be used for availing a gold loan.
Uses of Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan
A gold loan can be used for any short term financial requirements and can be availed by almost everyone. It has the following uses:
- It can be used for any personal expenditure such as a wedding, a vacation, medical expenses etc.
- It can be used for any business-related expenditures such as buying raw materials or adding to fixed capital.
- Gold loans can also be used for agricultural expenditure, for which banks offer lower interest rates.
Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
FAQs About Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Kaveri Gramin Bank is a multi-purpose loan against your gold ornaments or coins which can be used to fulfill any emergency money requirements. Furthermore, the bank provides Gold Loan at a low rate of interest. It is a safe and secure method and the bank takes full responsibility for the safety of your gold ornaments.
You can get an Kaveri Gramin Bank gold loan by visiting the nearest branch of the bank or applying online through Dialabank‘s digital platform by filling a form with basic information to get the best offers on gold loans.
You can get an Kaveri Gramin Bank gold loan worth Rs. 2,431 to Rs. 3,278 per gram of gold. The rate of the loan per gram of gold depends upon the quality of your gold that is to be pledged by you. It also depends on the market price of gold prevailing in the market.
You can take an Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan in few hours and fulfill all your monetary needs. Just visit the nearest Kaveri Gramin Bank branch with your Gold and start your loan application process. The disbursement occurs after verification and valuation of your pledged gold and approval of the application. You can avail of a maximum amount of Rs. 1 crore.
The interest rate for a gold loan in Kaveri Gramin Bank starts at 10.70% per annum. However, this can extend all the way up to 25% if you have a lower income, bad credit history, or don’t match any of the eligibility criteria.
You can check the gold loan status in Kaveri Gramin Bank by emailing the bank’s executive and asking them about your application or by visiting the branch and meeting the loan officer. In most cases, the disbursal of the amount is done on the same day of the approval of the application.
Your gold loan interest rates in Kaveri Gramin Bank can be calculated by subtracting the principal amount from to total amount you have to repay. You can calculate your EMIs using the EMI calculator.
You can avail of a maximum of Rs 1 crore on a gold loan from Kaveri Gramin Bank, up to 70% of the gold jewelry’s value you gave as collateral. The bank might even let you avail of 90% of the value of jewelry in case of higher interest rates.
The maximum gold loan repayment tenure in Kaveri Gramin Bank is 36 months. But you can also renew it by paying a small fee. If you opt for prepayment or foreclosure, your tenure can decrease.
The applicable processing fee on the Kaveri Gramin Bank gold loan is 2% of the outstanding loan amount.
Table of Contents
- 1 Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Key Features
- 2 How Much Can I Get Through Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 3 About Kaveri Gramin Gold Loan
- 4 Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 5 Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 6 Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 8 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Kaveri Gramin Bank
- 9 Uses of Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 10 Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 FAQs About Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 11.1 ✅ What is Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
- 11.2 ✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Kaveri Gramin Bank?
- 11.3 ✅How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Kaveri Gramin Bank?
- 11.4 ✅ How Does Kaveri Gramin Gold Loan work?
- 11.5 ✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Kaveri Gramin Bank?
- 11.6 ✅ How to check gold loan status in Kaveri Gramin Bank?
- 11.7 ✅ How to calculate gold loan interest in Kaveri Gramin Bank?
- 11.8 ✅What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of on a gold loan from Kaveri Gramin Bank?
- 11.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of the Kaveri Gramin Bank gold loan?
- 11.10 ✅How much processing fee is applicable to the Kaveri Gramin Bank Gold loan?