What Is Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Are you tired of the wrong EMIs? There is a solution you will never get any wrong calculation ever again. Dialabank provides a free Gold Loan Calculator to all its valued customers.
Changes in Gold price is unknown and if you are thinking about getting a loan from Kerala Gramin Bank or any bank. Use Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate your interest rates to get the right amount. Gold rates are now steady in India.
Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator can help you find the best value for your gold with today’s gold price in Kerala.
Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a user-friendly tool developed for all our valued customers with 100 per cent accuracy. There are no limits to calculate and compare the gold loan interest rate provided by different banks in Kerala or the whole country.
Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator is available on Dialabank; you can use it whenever you want, and you can find the precise amount of EMIs you are going to pay every month.
Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator can also help you compare the interest rates of all banks available in Kerala or the whole nation for better results, multiple options and accurate EMI information; use the Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool provided by Dialabank to get the best value for your gold with the current gold rate in Kerala.
About Gold Loan
Locals of Kerala use a lot of gold during their weddings. Gold loans are provided for people who can’t purchase gold in a single payment; some people use gold for investment or personal use like weddings. Now get an instant loan with a quick process, and suppose you choose Dialabank for your gold loan.
In that case, the gold loan will be processed within a moment or two, and you can use the Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate and find the precise amount you desire; you will be getting our experts to help to find the Bank suitable for you and best value for your gold.
Kerala is a state where gold is commonly used for gifts at a wedding or to wear on a special occasion. Some also use it for investment, but it’s expensive. Moreover, it restraints your potential to buy gold Kerala Gramin Bank provides the gold loan to get your gold with easy payments. The Bank offers you money by keeping your gold as collateral.
You decide the tenure in a bullet repayment scheme or balloon scheme. Compare loans interest rates and get the suitable EMI offered by different banks around you with the help of the Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator. You can calculate different interest rates, tenure or combine both provided by various banks in Kerala and all around the globe.
Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- Flexibility: Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan provides payment flexibility; you can decide the maturity date in bullet repayment.
- Low interest: Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan is 7% it is lower compared to other loans. Other loans provided by banks go up to 50%
- Prepayment charges: Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan prepayment charge is 0% to 2%. Some banks don’t charge them.
- Documents: Secured loans don’t need much paperwork; it’s a simple process.
- Speed: Simple process give you a speedy and quick loan.
Benefits of Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
The benefits of the Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- Best value: Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator will give the best value for your gold according to the current gold rate in Kerala.
- Quick Results: Results are quicker than any human mind in every possible way in Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator.
- Accurate: Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator gives you the precise amount.
- Latest price: Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool is developed for all our valued customers and deals with the latest gold price in Kerala.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Kerala Gramin Bank provides gold loans for individuals with a minimum age of 18.
- Loan Amount: Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator provides loans up to ₹20 lakh.
- Employment Requirements: No employment requirements.
- Gold as a Security: The gold provided should be minimum of 18 carats, a minimum weight of 10 grams.
- CIBIL Score Requirements: Individuals with less than average CIBIL scores can apply to Kerala Gramin Bank for Gold Loan.
- Documents Required: 2 coloured photos, any ID proof, residential proof in case of rent, utility bills for three months.
Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Gold Loan EMI Payments
- Easy payment: Instead of paying a lump sum amount, you get the opportunity to pay the amount anywhere between 6 to 36 months in Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator. Some banks offer up to a maximum of 60 months.
- Tenure: The tenure for Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan is 6 to 36 months. If bullet repayment scheme, you can pay the amount according to the maturity date decided by you.
- Low interest: Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator interest rate is 7% lower when compared to other loans.
- Scheme: Banks provide a variety of schemes for a gold loan; you can choose the one according to your planning.
- Visit Dialabank for Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator.
- Monthly payment: Monthly payment can be difficult.
What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
A bullet repayment scheme is a repayment scheme where you pay the entire outstanding amount on its maturity date. The repayment is flexible as you choose the date for making the payment of the gold instead of making payments every month. It is suitable for people who want to get a loan for a short time. Bullet repayment is also called balloon loans.
EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
EMI Scheme (₹)
₹ 3 Lakh
₹ 3.24 Lakh
₹ 3.44 Lakh
Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
Here is why you should consider bullet repayment schemes
- No EMIs: You can now say no to all your EMIs. By applying for bullet repayment.
- Short period loan: Shorter loan tenure give you a lot of savings.
- Flexible repayment schedule: You have to make payments every month in the EMI scheme. A bullet repayment scheme gives you the flexibility of repayment.
Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- Interest: The interest rate is unreasonable in some banks.
- Repayments: If you extend your tenure, you will have to pay more.
Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
Lowest EMI Per Lakh
SBI Gold Loan
Muthoot Gold Loan
Manappuram Gold Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Yes Bank Gold Loan
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
Federal Bank Gold Loan
Canara Bank Gold Loan
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank Gold Loan
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
PNB Gold Loan
Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator Work?
You need to put the following detail.
- The interest rate offered by the banks/lender
- The loan amount of the subscribed or required Gold loan principal
- The loan tenure
After you input all the details mentioned above, the calculator will show your monthly repayments instantly. You can use the Gold Loan Calculator, visit Dialabank,
Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
To calculate the Gold Loan (EMIs) Equated Monthly Installments, the calculator tool can be helpful in several ways.
- Compare gold loans from all banks around you.
- You can get the exact amount you are looking for.
- Calculates in seconds
- It calculates according to current price changes in your country or city.
- Better budget as you get the proper amount you are going to pay.
Visit Dialabank for the EMI calculator tool.
FAQs About Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
✅ How to get a loan from Kerala Gramin Bank?
For any queries contact 9878981144 or visit Dialabank
✅ What are Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Kerala Gramin Bank Preclosure charges are 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months).
✅ How many branches of Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
The Kerala Gramin bank has over 600 branches in the state.
✅ How to get a Gold Loan license?
If you want to dive into the gold loan business then you shall get approval from the RBI. You will need to submit the required documents along with the application form to the RBI and get yourself registered.
Alternatively, you can also register as a Nidhi Company. It is a type of company in the Indian non-banking finance sector, recognized under section 406 of the Companies Act, 2013. Their core business is borrowing and lending money between its members.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 2 About Gold Loan
- 3 Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- 4 Benefits of Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 5 Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 7 Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 8 Gold Loan EMI Payments
- 9 What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
- 10 EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
- 11 Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 12 Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 13 Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
- 14 How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator Work?
- 15 Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
- 16 FAQs About Kerala Gramin Bank Gold Loan Calculator