All About Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan Hyderabad
Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the best private sector banks in India. The bank was established in 2003. The founder of Kotak Mahindra Bank is Mr. Uday Kotak. The main products of the bank are credit cards, insurances, banking, mortgage loans, and wealth management all over India. The loans are basically of two types. The bank provides secured loans and unsecured loans as well. Gold loan is the major product of Kotak Mahindra Bank that provides a financial aid to the customers to fulfill their personal needs at some rate of interest. In a gold loan, the customer pledges the gold to the bank as a security. The bank provides a gold loan in Hyderabad too at very low rates of interest.
In a gold loan, the customer gets to loan amount from the bank at very low rates of interest. In a gold loan, the customer pledges his/her gold to the bank as a security and promises bank to return the loan amount on time. The customer gets back the gold ornaments when he/she repays the loan amount back.
Eligibility for Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan Hyderabad
- The applicant is needed to be older than 18 years.
- After that, the applicant should not be much aged. It means the age should not be more than 65 years.
- Only the citizen of India can get the application for the gold loan.
Interest Rates for Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan Hyderabad
The gold loan rates in the Kotak Mahindra bank are very low as compared to other banks. The interest rates start at 10.50% and there can be a slight variation in the rates of interest of the bank. The thing to be noted is that the rate of interest is not the same for all customers. It depends on the tenure and the amount of loan.
Documentation for Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan Hyderabad
- The documentation process for the gold loan in the Kotak Mahindra Bank is very simple and easy, only a few documents are needed to apply for a gold loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Firstly one proof of Identity is required in the Kotak Mahindra Bank. It can be an Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/Passport/Aadhar Card.
- After that one residence proof is also required while applying for a gold loan in the Kotak Mahindra Bank. It includes Aadhar Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Passport/Ration Card/Driving License/Electricity and Water Bills of last three months on the name of the applicant.
- Three passport sized colored photographs are also required in a Kotak Mahindra Gold Loan.
How to Apply?
- A person can easily apply for a Kotak Mahindra Gold loan online on www.dialabank.com.
- The process of application is very easy and simple here.
- For more guidance, the applicant can call on 60011600.
- The bank provides a gold loan in Hyderabad at very reasonable rates of interest.