All About Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj
Are you looking for a way to pay your medical expenses without spending your savings? Are you thinking about buying a new machine for the business but don’t have enough credit score? Are you in urgent need of money? Then we have just the right thing for you. With Manappuram gold loan Maharajganj you can easily take the requirement funds from the lender and full-fill your dreams. As you need to provide collateral, this loaning scheme is said to be a secure way of taking a loan amount from the bank. You can use your gold pendants, your gold earrings as collateral against the principal amount of loan.
What is Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj?
See we all familiar with the name Manappuram it’s a NBFCs specifically came into existence for providing financial funds to the people through a loan against gold. Gold loan is nothing but a loaning scheme in which applicant pledges his/her gold ornament against the principal loan amount. Manappuram provides the best investment to value ratio, and their gold loan scheme comes with lowest interest rates. You pledge your gold to the company and get a certain amount of funds according to the value of your gold. The company keeps your gold under the security and whenever you repay the amount you get back you gold as it is. Apply Online and Get Approval in just 3 minutes.
Documentation required for Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj
- Proof of Identity: Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Two passport size colored photographs.
Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj Interest Rates
See, as we have said earlier gold loan has the lowest interest in comparison to any other loaning scheme. Thus, the minimum rate of interest you can find on these loans is 10.70% annually. Which indeed results in less than 1% per month. Also, you can avail preclosure facility and get your gold ornament before time. The preclosure charges range from 0-3% of the total loan amount along with the pending principal amount.
Eligibility for Availing Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After that, the maximum age of the customer can be 70 years.
- The applicant is required to be a citizen of India.
- One more important thing is that customer should have gold weigh more than 10 grams.
- The purity of the gold should lie in between 18 karats to 22 karats.
Advantages taking Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj
- First, these loans have affordable interest rates.
- This is because the applicant is providing collateral as a security against the loan amount.
- In addition to this, the loan amount solely depends on the quality and the quantity of the collateral gold.
- One more thing as a principal amount you will be getting around 80% of your collateral’s in market value.
- Thus, gold loan always has a high loan to value ratio.
- The foreclosure charges range from 0-3% of the total loan amount.
- Moreover, you can easily apply for this loan online and save your time.
Why one should choose Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj?
- In-house gold evaluation.
- Improves customer service in short response.
- Safe custody of your valuable asset.
- Pay interest for the exact period of Loan.
- Higher Loan amount depending upon Purity.
The city of Mahrajganj is a municipal board in Maharajganj district, the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is flanked by Nepal in the north, Gorakhpur District in the south, Padrauna District in the east and Siddharth Nagar and Sant Kabir Nagar Districts in the west. Maharajganj is a quaint district who’s the serene and tranquil environment and picturesque terrains dotted by meandering streams is a real treat. Lehara Durga Mandir is an important sightseeing destination of the district. It had a population of 26,272.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2019
Know More About Gold Loan
- What is CIBIL Score?
- 3 Best Methods Repaying Gold Loan
- 4 Different Ways of Repaying Your Gold Loan
- Gold Loan Interest Rate
- What happens when you don’t pay a Gold Loan?
- Gold Loan From Top banks And NBFCs in India
- Gold Loan Near Me
FAQs About Manappuram Gold Loan
- How does Manappuram Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
- Manappuram Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
- What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
- To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
- Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
- What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
- Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj
- 2 Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj Interest Rates
- 2.1 Eligibility for Availing Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj
- 2.2 Advantages taking Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj
- 2.3 Why one should choose Manappuram Gold Loan Mahrajganj?
- 2.4 About Mahrajganj:
- 2.5 Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2019
- 2.6 Know More About Gold Loan
- 2.7 FAQs About Manappuram Gold Loan