About Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala
Read More – About Gold Loan
Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala Interest Rates
10.70% is the minimum annual rate of interest you can expect on this loan. Also, Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala come up with minimal foreclosure charges ranging from 0-3% of the total loan amount. By using this feature, you can skip the pending Emi’s and their respective interest rate amount. The tenure period starts at six months and can be extended up to 5 years.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Benefits of taking Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- The another advantage of taking Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala is that they are available on low-interest rates, is 10.70% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay just the rate of interest monthly during the tenure period of the entire Muthoot gold loan, and at the end of tenure, you can spend the whole borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute, and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of Muthoot gold loans. Hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the Muthoot gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Documentation required for taking Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala
- Identity Proof: Voters ID card/ Driving License /Passport Copy
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Address Proof: Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate/
- Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill
- Signature Proof: Banker’s verification/Cheque /Passport Copy/Driving License.
Eligibility for availing Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala
- Applicant’s Age must be above 18 years and below 65 years
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum gold must be 10 gm to avail gold loan
- Gold must be between 18 carats to 22 carat
- A Gold Loan Chintapallipadu can be availed only on jewelry
Why Muthoot Gold Loan is the best loaning option?
- The borrower gets a flexible repayment structure with a gold loan.
- This type of Loan requires less documentation. So it makes the process simple and easy.
- The processing time takes for approving the loan is lesser than other types of loans. So it is the best option when you need immediate financial help.
- The interest rate charged by the lenders is much lower when compared to any other type of loans.
- The applicant of the loan is not required to disclose his income or salary. Non-working individuals can also take up a gold loan.
Why one should choose Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala?
- No EMI, service only interest.
- Minimal Documentation.
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Low interest rates.
Know More – Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Barnala is a city in the state of Punjab of India. It is very easy and effortless process to take gold loan, when you will apply through Dialabank. In gold loan there is no need to mortgage any property as it is a secured loan. so, it is very beneficial for an individual to take gold loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9592046860.
Know More – Gold Loan Near Me
Gold Loan in Other Cities
|Muthoot Gold Loan Jalalabad||Muthoot Gold Loan Jalandhar|
|Muthoot Gold Loan Kapurthala||Muthoot Gold Loan Kotkapura|
|Muthoot Gold Loan Malout||Muthoot Gold Loan Mansa|
|Muthoot Gold Loan Moga||Muthoot Gold Loan Mukerian|
FAQs About Gold Loan
- How does Gold Loan work?
- Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
- Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
- What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
- To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
- Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
- What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
- Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rates in Barnala
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Table of Contents
- 1 About Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala
- 1.1 Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala Interest Rates
- 1.2 Benefits of taking Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala
- 1.3 Documentation required for taking Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala
- 1.4 Eligibility for availing Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala
- 1.5 Why Muthoot Gold Loan is the best loaning option?
- 1.6 Why one should choose Muthoot Gold Loan Barnala?
- 1.7 About Barnala:
- 1.8 Gold Loan in Other Cities
- 1.9 FAQs About Gold Loan