Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Features
Know all details about Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Approval Process. Established on 30th March 1983 under the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976, Nagaland Rural Bank is wholly owned by the Government of India, State Bank of India, and Government of Nagaland respectively. It has its head office in Kohima, Nagaland.
A gold loan is a secured loan that customers can avail of from Nagaland Rural Bank in lieu of gold ornaments like gold jewelry and it is one of the easiest ways to meet your financial needs, such as; international education, marriage expenses, medical emergencies, etc. With Dialabank’s easy approval process you can avail of a gold loan with just a few simple and quick steps.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Approval Process Features:
- Interest rate: Nagaland Rural Bank offers low interest rates.
- Safety: Nagaland Rural Bank ensures 100% safety and security of your gold ornaments.
- Simple documentation: Nagaland Rural Bank provides simple documentation and fast processing of the loan amount.
- Fee: Nagaland Rural Bank charges a low processing fee on gold loans.
- Tenure: Nagaland Rural Bank gives flexible loan tenure options.
- Repayments: Nagaland Rural Bank provides multiple repayments options.
- Loan amount: Applicants for gold loans can leverage a comparatively higher maximum cap on the loan amount.
- Schemes: Through various schemes, gold loans can be repaid.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Approval Process are instant and hassle-free.
- Visit Dialabank or call 9878981166 and our relationship manager will assist you.
- Verify the information and you will get required details such as the amount of loan, interest rate, and loan tenure.
- Proceed with the application and submit the form.
- Your loan amount will be sanctioned immediately after your registration and documentation are complete.
FAQs on Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
✅ How to apply for Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan by visiting the branch and enquiring with your financial service provider. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get the offers and deals as per your needs.
✅ Is it important to be an existing customer of the bank to take Gold Loan?
No, you need not be an existing customer of the bank. However, we recommend that while availing of the Gold Loan, you should open a savings/ current bank account facility with the Nagaland Rural Bank which will provide convenience to you.
✅ Is my gold pledged with the bank safe?
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Approval Process is easy and it takes a lot of precautions while collecting your gold and keep it safe until the loan amount is returned.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Features
- 2 Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 3 Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 4 Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Approval Process