Features of Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
- Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan provides a loan against gold in Kohima, Nagaland.
- A gold loan, also known as a loan against gold, helps the borrower to get immediate cash against gold jewellery for financial purposes. Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan is here to solve your problem associated with gold loan documentation.
- India has one of the largest markets of gold, where people give or buy gold due to the cultural ideology and assets of their predecessors. Gold in India is an asset that can sometimes help in a financial emergency. This gold can be used to avail gold loans. Various banks and non-banking financial companies offer this gold loan.
- Taking up a gold loan is immensely customer-friendly and also does not take much documentation. One such bank providing gold loans and documents required is the Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan.
- Security of gold.
- The lenders do not ask for income proof like other loans because the loan is secured against the gold pledged by the borrower.
- Loans against gold offer low-interest rates compared to other loans.
- Zero processing fees
- Gold Loan is only available on gold ornaments and not on gold bars or coins.
- Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan has an interest rate of 7% p.a.
- An overdraft facility is available.
- Flexible tenure as per the need of customers.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Comparision with banks
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|Private Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI calculator
EMI calculator of Loan Against gold would give you an approximate idea of the amount to be paid regularly to the bank or NBFC, whoever is providing the loan for a particular duration of time. The interest of your EMI is higher at the beginning of the loan repayment and decreases every EMI as we lead toward the end of the tenure.
Gold loan is favoured due to fewer interest rates, less documentation, and flexible repayment tenure.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
- Proof of the citizenship of India
- Duly filled application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Applicant’s KYC documents to establish Identity and Address
- Salary/ Income Proof
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, land proof
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
Nagaland Rural Bank Documents Required – FAQs
✅ In Nagaland Rural Bank, Gold Loan Documents Required are?
- Identity proof ( Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Valid Driving Licence)
- Address proof (Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Valid Driving Licence/ Voter ID Card)
✅ What is the maximum tenure to repay the loan from the Nagaland Rural Bank for Gold Loan?
Nagaland Rural Bank for Gold Loan has a maximum tenure of 24 months.
Nagaland Rural Bank lending rate is around 7% per annum. However, the ratio varies depending on the purity of the gold and the number of loans to be issued.