About Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
Nagaland Rural Bank operates as a regional rural bank which provides financial services including loans and deposits. The bank is in state Kohima, India. The bank has 11 branches spread over five districts of Kohima, Wokha, Mokokchung, Zunheboto, and Dimapur. Finally, the bank provides a good number of financial services that include Home Loan, Personal Loan, Gold Loan and many more. You can quickly get a Gold Loan at a lower rate of interest.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
In general Loan on Gold, the credit is available at a low-interest rate. Moreover, the reason behind that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the Gold interest rates are less than that of personal loan or any other kind of loans. Though the Gold loan rate keeps on changing with the passage of time as well as person to person. Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan is available at 1% per month interest rate.
- Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Interest rate – 10.70 %
- Offer low processing fee – 0.85%
- Pre-closer charges range from 0 – 2 %.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Advantages
- Safety of Gold – The security of your Gold Ornament is more in banks due to the proper security systems, unlike our homes.
- Fast Process – Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan is a type of secured loan. Therefore, you can get your gold loan processed in as quick as 30 minutes
- Overdraft Facility – The applicant has the option of overdraft facility that allows the applicant to enjoy cash flow anytime as per the needs.
- Low-Interest Rates – Another feature is the rate of interest is very less in comparison to other services provided by the banks and NBFC’s
- No Processing Charges – Surprisingly, the bank does not charge any extra cost for applying for a Gold Loan.
- Less Documentation Process – The formalities that are to be complete are very less due to the type of service this is.
- Flexible Tenure – Last but not least, the applicant can choose the tenure depending upon the need.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- The age of the applicant should lie between 18 years to 70 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The quality of gold should be from 18 Carat to 22 Carat to get a loan.
- Another equally essential criteria are the weight of gold which should be more than 10 grams.
- Anyone can apply for a Gold Loan whether you are a salaried applicant or self-employed.
- To avail a Gold Loan on agriculture land, one has to submit the land proof to the bank.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Documentation
- An Identity Proof is required. It can be an Aadhar Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport.
- One proof of residence is also required while applying for a gold loan; it can also be an Aadhar Card/ Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport/Ration Card/Electricity/water bills of last three months with the name of the applicant.
- Two colored photographs.
Additional Documentation for Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
The bank needs a Proof of ownership of Land if you are applying for an agriculture gold loan.
- Land Proof – In the case of Agriculture Loan on gold of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not needed for allied agriculture purposes.
- Required a Demand Promissory Note – Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Besides Income Proof of Salary Certificate as well as Form No.16
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Process
- The bank checks the purity of the gold.
- The bank verifies the market rate for gold and the price of the previous day is take into consideration
- The LTV (Loan to Value) set by the RBI is 75%.
- If you have acknowledged the Gold loan amount and terms, the lender processes the application. The processing fees & other charges deducted from your Gold loan amount.
- After signing the agreement, the loan amount is disbursed to your account.
Why Dialabank for online Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
- www.dialabank.com offers a very easy process of application for Online Gold Loan
- The applicant gets a good comparison of the gold interest rates of other banks as well.
- The company provides the document pickup facility from your doorstep.
- You will get the best as well as the lowest interest rate. Moreover, for more information call 9592046860 or 60011600 with your city code.
FAQs About Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Nagaland Rural Bank?
The rate of the gold loan that you get per gram depends on the gold that is to be pledged by you and the prevailing price of gold in the market. Banks usually accept gold above or of 18 carats.
What is Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
Gold Loans is the answer to all your urgent financial needs. Banks give the loan at attractive interest rates. All you need to do is bring your gold for valuation in the nearest branch and upon agreement of loan terms, the amount will be given to you.
What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Nagaland Rural Bank?
The Rate of Interest charged by the bank on Gold Loan starts from 10.70% per annum depending on the total amount that is to be borrowed. The bank charges low processing fees as well as no prepayment charges.
How to pay Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan online?
Nagaland Rural Bank has various ways through which you can repay your Gold Loan. The most common being monthly interest deduction from your bank account in the form of EMIs and payment of the principal amount as a bullet payment at the end of the tenure.
How to apply Gold Loan in Nagaland Rural Bank?
Applying for Gold Loan is a simple and hassle-free process and can be done by visiting the branch directly and filling a form and getting the evaluation of your gold done. You can also apply online through Dialabank’s digital platform to apply from the comfort of your own home.
How to renew Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan online?
You can renew your gold loan by visiting the branch and contacting the loan officer in charge of your file for further details on this matter. You can also call the customer care executive on their toll-free helpline number.
How to take Gold Loan from Nagaland Rural Bank?
Banks offer Gold Loans at a competitive interest rate with minimal documentation. All you need is basic identification and address proofs and 2 passports sized photographs. Visit the branch with these documents and your gold and apply for a Gold Loan. Disbursal occurs within an hour of the approval of the loan.
What is Gold Loan in Nagaland Rural Bank?
Gold Loans are secured loans that can be availed by using your gold as a security with the bank. The Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan is an instant solution for all your urgent monetary needs. The rate of interest starts at 10.70% per annum with a maximum loan tenure of 12 months.
How to get Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
You can easily get an instant Gold Loan by visiting the nearest Nagaland Rural Bank branch with your gold and KYC documents. You can alternatively apply online at Dialabank’s digital platform and get the best deals and offers and avail personalized assistance to help you through the entire loan process.
How to check Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan status?
Before applying for the closure of your Gold Loan you need to make sure that you have zero pending dues. They will check for overdue amount and charges if pending and once the formalities are done you will be handed over with your pledged gold.
How to close Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
Once you reach the end of your tenure you shall make sure to clear all your dues and then visit your loan branch with the documents. After verification and making sure that you have no pending dues your gold will be handed over to you and your loan will be closed.
How to renew Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
You can renew your Gold Loan by visiting the branch with your loan documents and applying for renewal with your banker. Your gold will be revalued and the loan will be renewed based on new terms.
What happens if someone defaults Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
If someone defaults Gold Loan, the bank imposes a penalty fee from the borrower. Defaulting, again and again, will give the bank the rights to sell your gold and recover the overdue amount through an auction.
How many branches of Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
Nagaland Rural Bank has a total of 8 branches in the state.
Others Major Gold Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 About Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
- 2 Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Advantages
- 4 Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 5 Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Documentation
- 6 Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Process
- 7 Why Dialabank for online Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
- 8 FAQs About Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
- 8.1 How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Nagaland Rural Bank?
- 8.2 What is Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
- 8.3 What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Nagaland Rural Bank?
- 8.4 How to pay Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan online?
- 8.5 How to apply Gold Loan in Nagaland Rural Bank?
- 8.6 How to renew Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan online?
- 8.7 How to take Gold Loan from Nagaland Rural Bank?
- 8.8 What is Gold Loan in Nagaland Rural Bank?
- 8.9 How to get Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
- 8.10 How to check Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan status?
- 8.11 How to close Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
- 8.12 How to renew Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
- 8.13 What happens if someone defaults Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
- 8.14 How many branches of Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
- 9 Others Major Gold Loan Providers