Nagaland Rural Bank Key Features
|Gold Loan per gram||Rs. 2,450 to Rs. 3,297 depending on the purity of gold|
|Age of Borrower||18 – 75 years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 20 lakh|
|Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||Up to 75%|
|The purity of Eligible gold||18 carat to 22-carat gold|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||Up to 36 months|
Advantages of Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
- Safety of Gold – The security of your Gold Ornament is more in banks due to the proper security systems, unlike our homes.
- Fast Process – Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan is a type of secured loan. Therefore, you can get your gold loan processed in as quick as 30 minutes.
- Overdraft Facility – The applicant has the option of overdraft facility that allows the applicant to enjoy cash flow anytime as per the needs.
- Low-Interest Rates – Another feature is the rate of interest is very less in comparison to other services provided by the banks and NBFC’s
- No Processing Charges – Surprisingly, the bank does not charge any extra cost for applying for a Gold Loan.
- Less Documentation Process – The formalities that are to be complete are very less due to the type of service this is.
- Flexible Tenure – Last but not least, the applicant can choose the tenure depending upon the need.
How Much Loan Can I Get Through Nagaland Rural Bank?
|Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr gold||Loan on 20Cr gold||Loan on 22Cr gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
About Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
Nagaland Rural Bank operates as a regional rural bank which provides financial services including loans and deposits. The bank is in state Kohima, India. The bank has 11 branches spread over five districts of Kohima, Wokha, Mokokchung, Zunheboto, and Dimapur. Finally, the bank provides a good number of financial services that include Home Loan, Personal Loan, Gold Loan and many more. You can quickly get a Gold Loan at a lower rate of interest
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Documentation
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Any one)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Any one)|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized coloured|
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates, Fees and Charges
|Gold Loan Rate||10.70%|
|Processing Fee||0.85% of the loan amount + GST|
|Loan to Gold value||Up to 75%|
|Pre-payment Charges||0- 2%|
Types of Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
- The agricultural loan provided to farmers for agricultural purposes at a special rate of interest.
- Non- agricultural purpose loan against gold provided to individuals for all kinds of purposes except agrarian purpose. The rate of interest is slightly higher.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill the Gold Loan form
- Wait for our relationship manager to contact you with the best offers.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Nagaland Rural Bank gold loan can be repaid in the following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with the Nagaland Rural Bank, Standing Instruction is the best method of repayment.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This can be utilised if you have a non-Ujivan Small Finance Bank account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently.
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
For any assistance in case of a gold loan from Nagaland Rural Bank required you may contact on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Nagaland Rural Bank
Gold jewellery in any form like Gold Bangles, rings, anklets, and Gold necklaces, are accepted for availing a Gold Loan provided they are between 18-24 carats.
Uses of Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
The loan amount acquired by availing the Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance personal expenses like a wedding, travel, medical bills, etc.
- For all your financial business requirements, such as buying raw material, inventory, etc.
FAQs About Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan is a secured loan that can be availed by using your gold as a security with the bank. The Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan is an instant solution for all your urgent monetary needs. The rate of interest starts at 10.70% per annum with a maximum loan tenure of 12 months.
You can avail Gold Loan from the Nagaland Rural Bank is a hassle-free and straightforward process:
- Fill in your vital information in the form available on Dialabank.
- Our trained Relationship Manager will get in touch with you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the loan according to your requirements, in your specific city.
- Visit the assigned branch of the bank.
- Get the loan sanctioned in just 30 minutes.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Nagaland Rural Bank?
The loan rate per gram of gold by Nagaland Rural Bank varies daily, and you will have to contact the customer care executive for the same. The bank gives a Loan to Value of 75%.
The Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan is a secure credit availing service available for those who have urgent cash requirements and can pledge gold ornaments as collateral security. Once the gold pledged with the bank is valued, the bank processes the loan amount in your indicated account immediately. Various repayment options are available for repaying the loan.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Nagaland Rural Bank?
The rate of interest depends on the total amount of the loan and the purpose of the loan. Nagaland Rural Bank rate of interest begins from 10.49% per annum.
✅ How to check Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan status?
Before applying for the closure of your Gold Loan, you need to make sure that you have zero pending dues. They will check for overdue amount and charges if pending, and once the formalities are done, you will be handed over with your pledged gold.
You can easily calculate the gold loan interest rate in Nagaland Rural Bank by subtracting the principal amount from the total sum to be paid.
You can get a maximum amount of Rs 1 crore on a Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan as the bank offers around 75% of the gold ornaments’ market value.
The maximum tenure of your Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan is up to 36 months. However, you’ll be required to renew your loan plan after a year.
A processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount or ₹1000 whichever is higher is charged.
✅ How to renew Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
You can renew your Gold Loan by visiting the branch with your loan documents and applying for renewal with your banker. Your gold will be revalued, and the loan will be renewed based on new terms.
Bank charges approximately Rs. 250- Rs. 500 for renewal of the gold loan.
Nagaland Rural Bank charges nothing for pre-payment of the gold loan.
✅ How to pay Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
The bank provides various methods to pay the loan amount such as a Standing Instruction or an ECS. For more information, contact the customer care executive of the bank or visit the branch directly.
If someone defaults on the payments of Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan interest for 3 months, a penalty-fee is charged on the total outstanding amount and in case of repeated instances of defaults, the bank will have the authority to auction your gold articles to recover the amount publicly.
You can apply for the Nagaland Rural Bank Gold loan moratorium online by logging in with your credentials or by personally visiting the main branch. The moratorium request has to be submitted at least five working days before the due date of your EMI.
As per RBI Guidelines, Nagaland Rural Bank Gold loan cannot be repaid via credit cards. Other payments modes such as net banking, debits cards, cheques, DDs can be used for loan repayment.